Chapter 1 || Meeting a Gorgeous Queenka Named Im Yoona

Baby, It's You!

Author's Note:

Ayo, GG~ :) Here I am posting the 1st chapter! I hope you'll like it! ;) And wait, thank you for the comments, upvotes, and subs! Love you all~ ^*^


Kwon Yul’s P.O.V.

                *KRRIING*

                I unexpectedly woke up from my slumber as I heard my alarm clock rang. I didn’t mind, just turned it off and got back sleeping.

                A little later…

                “KWON YUL! KWON YUL! WAKE UP!” My mom’s siren voice woke me up again. “YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!” I was shocked by what I’ve heard from her, so I quickly sat on the bed I was lying at and scratched my eyes.

                “Mwoh~!” I said in shock with my two eyes widen, staring at my mom.

                “Kiddin,” she said as she smirked.

                “ARGH!” I said and went back sleeping again.

                “Aish, wake up! You’re getting late for school,” she said.

                “Ah, I don’t believe you!” I said and covered my eyes by a pillow.

                “Believe me!” She shouted.

                “What time is it, then?” I asked.

                “08:15 in the morning!” She shouted.

                “Mwoh~!” I was shocked once again. I immediately sat on the bed.

                As mom realized that I already woke up, she then left and closed the door of my room.

                *yawns* I looked at the clock and found out that it was really 08:15 in the morning. School starts at 07:20.

                 “*smirsk* Late for school again, AS USUAL!” I said.

                Few seconds later, I decided to take a bath.

>> After taking a bath <<

                As I finished taking a batch, I then proceeded t wear my favorite jeans paired with a cool-designed black shirt. After, I then quickly went out of my room and took a breakfast.

                A little later, as I was done eating, I went to my room and then got my iPhone 5-S and kept it to my pocket. Few seconds later, I wore my snapback and my bits and then left my room.

                “Bye, mom, dad, and hyung,” I said and left the house.

                I went to the “Bubble Tea Shop”, where my fellow kingkas and I should always been before going to school…

>> Inside the”Bubble Tea Shop” <<

                As I’ve arrived, “Heyo!” My friend, Youngsoo, shouted and then we did a hi-5.

                While KIMs who were at the counter turned their heads.

                “Heyo, heyo!” I said as I went near them and offered a hi-5. My right hand for Hyo and the left one for Taeng.

                After doing a hi-5, I started to talk.

                “Yah, why did you start to order without even knowing what I want” I asked, pouting.

                “We’ve been ordering here for almost 3 months, Yul. We know what you want, Darky,” Taeng said, smirking.

                “THAT’S WHAT I WANT ON YOU GUYS!” I said and Taeng and I did a hi-5 once again. “And wait, ‘Darky’? I said and did an ‘I’ll kill you’ stare to Taeng.

                They just all chuckled.

                “Tsk, tsk,” I said.

                A little later, since our orders were done, Taeng paid for it, and then left the store.

>> Dongguk University <<

                As expected, we, the kingkas, are coming. The fan-girl were just staring at us like they are were all melting, while blushing. I then saw a beautiful girl which took my attention.

                I stared at her for seconds.         

                “Maybe she’s a queenka,” I whispered as I noticed people staring at her, too.

               She then looked at me, maybe she noticed me staring at her. I smiled at her and glad she smiled back. Afterwards, she started to talk with another girl, maybe a friend of hers. As I know, the girl was also a queenka, which is Seohyun. I looked at my friend, too, and tried to know about what they were talking about.

                Few minutes later, we’ve finally arrived to our class.

                …

[1 hour and 30 minutes later]

                …

                *KRRIING*

                The bell rang meaning that it’s time for lunch.

                “Finally!” I whispered and heaved a sigh.

                “Okay, class, you may take your lunch now,” our professor said.

                “Yoohoo~!” I screamed as the professor left.

                We, Youngsoo, Hyo, Taeng, and I, left the room and proceeded to the canteen.

                We sat at the kingkas’ table and placed the foods we ordered, and began eating.

>> After eating <<

                As it wasn’t time for the next class, History, yet, we decided to stand near the hallway.

                “Know what guys,” I started to talk.

                “What” They asked, raising one of their eyebrows.

                “I’m the most handsome kingka among us,” I said, being boastful. “Ah, no, not just among us, but among all the kingkas in this school,” I added.

                “What the hell is your problem, Darky?” Taeng said in laughter.

                “Yes, are you drunk?” Youngsoo said in laughter, too.

                Hyo didn’t say anything, just laughed together with Youngsoo and Taeng.

                “C’mon, you’ll see,” I smirked.

                “How?” They asked, raising one of their eyebrows again.

                “Hmm… The first lady dressed with a white shirt that will walk in-front of us,” I said.

                “What?”

                “I’ll be able to get her number,” I said.

                “Haha! Let’s see then!” They said, still in laughter.

                “…” I didn’t say anything, just nodded with a smirk, until a lady with a white shirt came.

                “Yoohoo, here it goes,” I said and looked at them. “Watch and learn,” I said, smirking, as I went near the girl.

                I then realized that she was the girl I smiled at few hours back then. I didn’t mind, just focused.

                “Ehem, ehem, *clears troat* hi, miss,” I said with a charming smile plastered on my face.

                “Good morning,” she greeted coldly.

                “Good morning, too!” I greeted back. “You know what, you’re more beautiful than the morning,” I said.

                “I know,” she responded.

                “By the way, I want to report you though,” I said.

                “Why?” She said as she turned my head to me, raising an eyebrow.

                “Because you just stole my heart,” I said and did a wink.

                “Tsk,” she said as she rolled her eyes and didn’t look at me anymore.

                “You just made my day and thank you for that,” I said.

                “And so” She responded.

                This girl must be too cold. I’m dead with my friends. I’m not sure if I can get her number. Argh! Anyway...

                I didn’t mind, and build up my confidence.

                “*clears troat* By the way, I’m Yul, Kwon Yul,” I decided to introduce myself.

                “Im Yoona,” she said and offered a handshake without even looking at me.

                “Great name” I said.

                “Thanks,” she said. “And I know it,” she added.

                “Umm, your eyes are too perfect just like you. Can I see it directly” I asked.

                “Thanks,” she said as she looked at me.

                “Try to smile. You’ll look prettier,” I said and smiled.

                She then smiled. “Happy?” She asked.

                “Of course,” I said and winked.

                “…” She didn’t say anything, just winked back.

                “Btw, can I have your number” I asked.

                Oh god. She must give it to me.

                “…” As she didn’t say anything, I felt myself being nervous. “Here,” she said as she game me a card from her Rilakkuma wallet.

                “Rilakkuma?” I said as I chuckled.

                “Yes,” she said as she chuckled, too.

                “Here is mine,” I said and gave her a card.

                “Okay,” she said. “Remember, I’m just starting to trust you. Don’t break it, okay?” she said as she winked and then proceeded walking.

                “Ne, thanks,” I said as I turned my head to see my friends.

                “Umm, wait,” Yoona suddenly said which caused me to turn my head again.

                “Ah, ne?” I asked.

                “Nice to meet you,” she said and smiled.

                I then felt my heart beat indeed so fast.

                “Nice to meet you, too,” I said.

                “…” She didn’t say anything, just did a wink while smiling, and then turned her head and proceeded walking.

                I turned my head and began to talk to my friends.

                “See?” I said as I was walking towards them, smirking.

                “Hoe, hoe, hoe! You’re the man!” Youngsoo said.

                “Yeah, you’re the man!” Hyoyeon said.

                “Okay, I see,” Taeng said.

                We then did a hi-5.

                “Guess you’re already satisfied,” I said to Taeng.

                “Annyeo,” he said, smirking.

                “Why?” I asked. “What do you want me to do then?” I added.

                “*smirks* you need to get a ‘yes’ from her in just three days,” he said, smirking.

                “I’ll make you satisfied then,” I said and smirked back.

To be continued…


Awww~ you read it! :"D Thanks for reading, huh! By the way, comments are well appreciated. So don't forget to comment, okay ^_^ TAENGk you very much! Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü Love you all~ :")