Chapter 2 || Am I?

Baby, It's You!

Author's Note:

UPDATED! I hope you guys would like this~ <"3 And especially for my dear Locksmith readers, check this out! XP Enjoy~ btw, thaks for all the subs, upvotes, comments, and readers! Love y'all~ :')


Kwon Yul’s P.O.V.

                “Guess you’re already satisfied,” I said to Taeng.

                “Annyeo,” he said, smirking.

                “Why?” I asked. “What do you want me to do then?” I added.

                “*smirks* you need to get a ‘yes’ from her in just three days,” he said, smirking.

                “I’ll make you satisfied, then,” I said and smirked back.

                “Let’s see,” he said, nodding while smirking.

                “…” I didn’t say anything, just nodded.

                “Good luck, man,” Hyo said.

                “Hoe hoe, another test,” Youngsoo said.

                “I can do this, believe me,” I said and winked.

                “Anyway, just a good luck,” Youngsoo said as she shrugged.

                “...” I didn’t say anything again, just nodded, smirking.

[Few minutes later]

                *KRRIING*

                The bell rang which meant that it’s time for the next class.

                “C’mon,” I said to Youngsoo and Hyo.

                “Okay,” they said.

                “But wait, where’s Taeng?” I asked.

                “Umm, I don’t even know,” Hyo said as he shrugged.

                “I think he’s there,” he said, smirking, while pointing at the Queenkas’ table.

                “Oh,” I said as I looked at the Queenkas’ table, found him talking to a beautiful girl.

                “Lol. Taeyeon’s doing his move. Rofl,” Youngsoo said.

                “Hahaha! The girl seems like she’s being fooled by this dumb Taeng, huh,” I joked.

                “Ne,” they both said, nodding.

--- CUT ---

Kim Taeng’s P.O.V.

                Youngsoo, Yul, and Hyo, were talking together. I then felt myself being quite out of place, so I just decided to go somewhere. I turned my head right, back, and front. I didn’t see any good place to go to. I turned my head to the right and found a beautiful girl.

                “Ooh,” I said. “I looked at her , and found out that it was indeed y. “Woot-wew,” I added.  

                She was the only girl left at the queenkas’ table, so I decided to sit beside her. I proceeded to the table where she was.

                “Hi beautiful,” I said.

                “Oh, hi,” she said as she winked.

                “It seems so hot in here,” I said.

                “Yeah, the sun,” she said.

                “I don’t think so,” I said. “I was there a while ago and it wasn’t even hot there,” I said, pointing at the place where I was a while ago, where my friends are right now.

                “Hmm?” She asked.

                “I think you’re the one that is HAWT though,” I said.

                “Thanks,” she said and winked.

                “By the way, I’m Taeng, Kim Taeng,” I said and offered a handshake.

                “Stephanie, Stephanie Hwang,” she said as we did a handshake.

                “Wow, Stephanie,” I said, nodding. “Brilliant,” I added.

                “Keke. Thanks. You, too,” she said, smiling. I can’t see her eyes anymore while she’ smiling. LMAO!       

                “Can I describe your name?” I asked.

                “My name, Stephanie?” She asked.

                “Yes, your name. Just in one word,” I said, smiling.

                “Then proceed,” she said, eye smiling still.

                “Perfect,” I said.

                “Keke. Thanks,” she said as she bowed her head.

                “No, let me see your beautiful face,” I said as I put her chin up.

                “…” As I saw her face again, I found out that her rosy cheeks turned red.

                “How beautiful,” I accidentally said.

                “…” She didn’t say anything, just continued on eye smiling and blushing.

                “…” I then felt my heart beating so fast and loud…

                ...

                “Taeng!” I heard Hyo’s voice.

                I looked at Stephanie and started to talk. “Ne?” I asked Hyo as I turned my head.

                “We need to go,” he said.

                “Ah, I see,” I said and looked back to Stephanie.

                “I think you’re going?” She asked.

                “I hate to say this but---“ Stephanie cut what I supposed to say as she started to go.

                “No, it’s alright. I need to go, too, Taetae,” she said. “I-I mean, Taeng,” she added.

                “No, Taengoo is fine. It’s great that you have a nickname for me now,” I said.

                “Keke,” she said, eye smiling.

                “Well, Steph. Is it okay with you?” I asked.

                “Ne, it’s totally fine,” she said.

                “I see,” I said. “By the way, what year are you currently at?” I asked.

                “2nd,” she said. “And you?” She added.

                “Wow, we’re the same!” I exclaimed.

                “Well, that’s great!” She said as she eye smiled. “Okay, I’m going. I’m sorry,” she added.

                “Umm, okay. I’m going, too. Okay, see you!” I said. “And wait, my Steph, I-I mean, Steph---“

                “Yes, my Taetae? Umm, oops!” She said as she covered . “I-I mean, Taetae,” she said, embarrassed.

                “No, it’s alright,” I said. “Actually, it’s better. I’m your Taetae. Yes, it’s better,” I whispered.]

                “Umm, what did you say?” She asked.

                “Ah, nothing, forget that,” I said and winked.

                “Okay… so what was your trying to say a while ago?” She asked.

                “Ah, about… can I have your number?” I asked.

                “Of course!” She exclaimed.

                “Here’s mine,” I said as I got a card from my wallet.

                “Thanks,” she said as she got it from my hands and then proceeded on finding her card too, maybe.

                Oh gosh~!  I felt her soft and ever lovely hands…

                “Here,” she said, eye smiling, as she offered me her card.

                “09475573265. Nice number,” I said.

                “Even my number, huh,” she said and chuckled.

                “Yes. But of course, you’re more beautiful,” I said.

                “Thanks,” she said as she bowed her head again, and maybe blushed, I think. “Okay, this is it. I’m going,” she said as she looked at me, frowning.

                “No, don’t frown… we’ll see each other again, Steph,” I said.

                “Thanks and goodbye. Take care, okay?” She said as she stood up from the table.

                “Of course, I will for you. I-I mean, of course, I will,” I said. “And wait, take care, too, okay. And I-I-I l---” I said as I stood up, too.

                “You l…?” She asked.

                “Nothing. Forget that,” I said.

                “Okay, bye,” she said as she proceeded to walk and waved while eye smiling.

                “Wait, I’ll send you to your room,” I said and went beside her.

                “You sure?” She asked.

                “Of course. C’mon,” I said and we started to walk.

                A little later, we have arrived to her room. I looked at it’s class, and found out that she was my classmate.

                “We’re here,” she said, eye smiling.

                “Wait, are you sure that this is your room, too?” I asked, in shock.

                “Yes. And ‘too?’” She asked.

                “Yes, because this is my class, too!” I exclaimed.

                “Really? Haha! Co-incidence!” She exclaimed, eye smiling.

                “Wow! This is awesome! I would enjoy this class though,” I said and winked at her.

                “Me, too,” she said.

                We then entered the class. I tried to hold her hand, and then glad she held my hand, too.

                Am I? Am I feeling the one they call, ‘love at first sight’? Am I in-love with this Stephanie Hwang?

To be continued…


Author's Note:

Wow~ you read it! ^*^ Thanks for reading, huh! :"D Wait, coments are well appreciated so don't forget to comment, okay? TAENGk you very much~! ^^ Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü