Jealously

Itazura na kiss Love in Okinawa (ON-HOLD)

Naoki:

I was watching my friend Rika who was wearing swim suit and in her hands was a pink towel.I didn’t know what to say.It would be rude to send her away and beside that I didn’t saw her long time.

‘’Yeah we will change and meet you at the pool.’’I said and she nod and I watched her walk away to the elevator.I than closed the doors and looked at Kotoko who had frown on her face.I know that she was jealous,I can read her very well.But she don’t have to worry because my heart only belong’s to her.

‘’Why must we go there?I feel good here.’’She said with a pout and she went to her suitcase and opened it searching for towel and swim suit.I smiled and sat at the bed.

‘’Kotoko, you don’t have to be jealous.’’I told her while watching her quickly taking swim suit and towel in her hands.

‘’Irie-kun!I told you I’m npt!’’She said to me with a smile and she walked to bathroom to change her clothes.I sighed and I stood up and went to the closet picking my swim suit.I looked at the bed for a moment and than I smiled.I’m not really angry when mom reserved the wedding church so soon…I was happy that Kotoko is mine but still I am angry at mom because she is doing decision on her own.

I start to change and I than layed on the bed closing my eyes…Tonight will be our first night as married couple.I already slept with her on one bed and it was so hard to hold back.Back than I was already in love with her but as I am partly idiot I didn’t want to admit it.But finally she is mine and I can freely hug her or kiss her whenever I want.Tonight will be special night when I will prove my love for her…Nothing can stop me.

‘’Are you sleeping?’’I heard Kotoko’s soft voice beside me.I opened my eyes and looked at her…I smirked as she had pretty childish swim suit.She blushed and covered herself with a towel when she saw at what I was looking at.I laughed and sat up.

‘’I wasn’t sleeping now let’s go.’’I said and stood up taking the towel and room key.

‘’Oh yeah I’m going!Wait for me!’’She yelled with her cheerful voice.I watched her run in the hallway and I locked the doors and we went to elevator.Rika was already waiting for us.She came to me and suddenly hugged me again.I was shocked and I pat her back.

‘’What was taking you so long!’’She said and I let go of her and smiled a little.

‘’Kotoko was taking long.’’I said and Kotoko frowned and crossed her arms on her chest.

‘’Tha’t not true!’’She said and Rika smiled and hugged her around shoulder’s.

‘’Shall we talk about how you seduced Naoki?’’She said and I shook her head and followed them out to the big hotel poopl.I went in water and start to swim while the girl’s were talking near the edge of the pool.I saw that Kotoko was just faking smile.Aahhh she will never change.

 

Kotoko:

Tell me Kotoko!How did you manage to seduce Naoki with such body?’’Rika asked me and I looked at her with a frown.

‘’What do you mean?’’I asked her confused…What’s wrong with my body?

‘’Well….your body is such…small…like my 8 years old sister.’’She said and start to play with her hair.I was shocked and my eyes widen.I looked at my body and I got sad…It’s true…I don’t have big s…like her.

‘’I’m not a kid!’’I protest and she laughed with her high pitched voice.

‘’Oh I didn’t mean that!’’She said and smiled….Why I feel her smile is so…fake.

‘’Did Naoki told you that I’m his first kiss?’’She said and my eyes widen more.I looked at her shocked…No…I..I always thought that I was Irie-kun’s first one.

‘’No…It’s not true.’’I whispered sad.

‘’It is…I had a crush on him…and one day I just kissed him..It was day before I left to America.’’She said with a smirk.I shudder as I saw it and I looked away breathing hard.

‘’I..I will go swim now.’’I said and I quickly start to swim around while frowning…No she must be lying!I don’t believe her!I slowly swam towards Irie-kun and I tap his shoulder.Should I ask him?

‘’What?’’He asked me and carresed his wet hair..Wow he is even more handsome.

‘’I…I…nothing…I just want to…eat with you..I’m hungry.’’I said nervous and smiled.

‘’Okay…We can go and eat something.’’He said and I nod happily and we quickly went out and dry ourselves.I took Irie-kun’s hand in mine and while smiling happily we went to pool restaurant and ordered simple lunch.We sat down and waited for food when suddenly Rika came and sat down on chair beside Irie-kun.

‘’Oh can I have lunch with you?’’She asked and I didn’t even had time to answer and she was already ordering food to waiter.I looked at Irie-kun and he was looking down at the table while having weird expression on his face..Like he was…annoyed.No I must be wrong.

‘’Rika…Don’t you have some work?’’I asked her with a fake forced smile.

‘’Oh no I don’t!After lunch don’t you want to go to museum?’’She asked me and I shook my head.

‘’I am tired..Irie-kun you want to go there?’’I asked them and I was secretly hoping he don’t want to go there.

‘’No…We will rest for some hours.’’he said and smiled on Rika.I watched how Rika nod and smiled sadly.

‘’Rest well.’’She said and waiter brought us our food.I quickly start to eat as I couldn’t wait when I will be alone with Irie-kun.I want to watch sunset with him.

 

Naoki:

I opened our room and we walked in.I quickly went as first to bathroom to change to some easy clothes.I had some plan for tonight and I hope it will go well.I walked out and I saw Kotoko on the balcony smiling.I walked to her and tap on her shoulder.

‘’Go change.’’I said with a smile and she nod and turned to me.

‘’It’s so beautiful here…I-Irie-kun?’’She said and I smiled and carresed her cheek.

‘’What?’’I asked her as I saw she was nervous from something.

‘’I…Nothing..It’s nothing go rest.’’She said and I watched he run to bathroom.I sighed and I sat on the bed and I took my medical book and I start to study it.When I start to study I don’t mind the world around me so I was surprised when I felt how Kotoko snuggle to me.I looked down and I saw her softly sleeping while hugging my torso.I smiled and I carresed her hair softly.She was so beautiful…

Even when other’s don’t think that, and say that she is stupid, I always see the hidden smart brain she have.The love  she is giving me is so pure and I’m sure no one can know me better than her.As I was was caressing her sudden banging on door’s woke Kotoko up and I stood up and opened the doors.I saw Rika with pained expression.I frowned and I lead her inside.Kotoko was already on her feet looking shocked when Rika came while holding her stomach.

‘’Aaaahhh Naoki my stomach hurt so much!!!’’She yelled and I layed her on the bed.I pushed her shirt up and checked her stomach pressing on it.

‘’Where does it hurt?’’I asker her while pressing harder on one spot.

‘’AAH there!’’She hissed and whimpered…It’s abdomen.

‘’Irie-kun stop touching her!!!’’I heard Kotoko yelling and I looked at her with a frown.

‘’What?!’’I asked her confused.

‘’Don’t touch body of other women!’’She said while I saw how tears were falling on her cheeks.How stupid!I’m doing it because it will be my future work not because I feel pleasure from it!

‘’Kotoko I am future doctor…I will touch other bodies.’’I said to her calmly but she shook her head.

‘’No!Don’t touch her!’’She yelled and I stood up.

‘’If you can’t accept who I am than leave!’’I hissed at her and I regret my words as she cried loudly and ran out of the room.

‘’Finally…we are alone.’’I heard Rika said and I turned to her with confused look.She had smirk on her face abd she was comfortably sitting on bed.

‘’Finally..you will be mine.’’She said and my eyes widen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okaaay so this is second chapter…Tell me non of you like this?I’m really glad you subscribed guys but can you comment too?*Puppy eyes*In next chapter will be by the way…

Comment please<3

LOVE YOU<333