Forgiven

Itazura na kiss Love in Okinawa (ON-HOLD)

I was laying on the bed just hugging Kotoko's pillow tightly in my arms. I sighed and shook my head as i tried to clear my thoughts from her. Why i just can't stop thinking about her? Oh yeah, she's my wife so maybe that's the reason, Naoki. I groaned and i started to caress the soft pillow.

It's been already hours since i'm trying to fall asleep but of course the sleep won't come to me no matter how hard i try. It's deep in night and she is still not home what's with her? She normally follows me around like a obedient puppy but now she's away from me. Don't she miss me just a bit? Okay now this sound like i miss her which...is actually true.

I groaned and i sat up and looked around the dark room. I the bed table lamp and i slowly stood up from the bed and walked to the desk where my books were neatly put. I looked at the small clock that says 11:23. I frowned and i shook my head.

''Where the Hell is she?!'' I hissed to myself and i walked out of our room and slammed the door shut, not caring if i actually woke up something. Whole house was drawn in a deadly silence since everyone is already sleeping. I slowly walked downstairs ocassionaly looking at the photos on the wall.

Almost whole wall was covered with mine and Kotoko's photos. I argued with mom lot of time about them but of course she didn't put them down. I just hope our hosts won't come upstairs. That would be really embarassing moment for me. But still the highlight of the whole house is the entrance hall where a big framed photo is hanging on the wall.

It's the photo of me and Kotoko while kissing on our honeymoon. Okay so i'm thinking i will secretly burn it down. It's not like the photo is bad but come on, the kiss continued to something more so when i look at the photo my mind goes straight to the moment i was the happiest man on the world.

I walked to the kitchen and i sat down on the chair at the top of the table where my father always sits. I closed my eyes and crossed my hands on my chest. Yes, i am angry as hell and also worried where she is. The kitchen clock that were ticking were making me go crazy because they reminds me of the time that pass as she is gone.

Suddenly my eyes snaps open as i heard keys in the lock. I didn't moved from my place i just listened to the soft footsteps that came inside. It's definetly my wife. She was quiet as a cat and i frowned more. 

''Where were you?'' I said and i heard her squeal as i scared her probably. I saw her figure in dark walking towards me.

''I-Irie-kun? Why are you here and not sleeping?'' She asked me with gentle voice full of concern.

''And you? Why are you not sleeping?'' I asked her with a frown and of course my cold voice. I have all rights to be angry!

''O-Oh i'm so sorry! We were at restaurant and one of my friend suddenly got sick so we took him home.'' She said quickly with panic in her voice. Wait did she said, him ?! I frowned more and let out a sighed. I stood up and i brushed my hand against her's and i walked pass her.

''Naoki?'' She called after me with my name. I ignored her and i walked up the stairs to our room. I heard that she was frantically running after me to catch up but i was faster and slammed the doors at her face.

Yes, i know that i am taking this too far but i'm just so angry! I shook my head and climbed on our bed and pull the blanket almost over my head. So i was damn scared to death that my wife was in danger and she was just helping her male friend!

''Naoki? I'm so sorry.'' I heard her say as she opened the door and closed them quietly. I did't say anything i just closed my eyes pretending to sleep. Well i'm sure that today sleep won't come to me.

''Naoki, i'm really sorry.'' She said again and i felt how she went on the bed and she hugged me from behind.

''Were you scared?'' She whispered softly and nuzzled to me. These kind of moments really crack my soft side and i can't help but sigh and relax under her touch. She have done so much to me that i can't really know who i am, who i became. 

''Yeah.'' I whispered not really turning to her.

''Really? You could....just call me.'' She said with a chuckle and i turned around and glared at her.

''Well why you didn't call me?'' I hissed at her with raised eyebrow. She blinked innocently and laughed awkwardly.

''Well...I didn't want to disturb you, plus i thought you wouldn't be so worried.'' She said a pout and i frowned and sighed.

''Maybe you forgot but i am not heartless.'' I said to her loudly and i again turned around.

''I know i know just...i'm sorry.'' She whispered and she practically jumped on me with her all weight so i gasped and looked at her suprised.

''Yah, what are you doing?'' I asked her and she laughed and leaned to me kissing my lips gently.

''I'm sorry.'' She said again and i rolled my eyes and hugged her waist pushing her to me. She laughed and rest her head on my chest.

''Am i forgiven?'' She asked softly and i hummed and caressed her curly hair.

''Yeah you are...But don't you ever do it again.'' I warned her and she nod and relaxed.

''Yah don't fall asleep.'' I said to her while shaking her body.

''Why can't i? I'm tired.'' She whined and i chuckled and sat up with her in my arms.

''You stink you know.'' I said with a laugh and she glared at me and punched my chest playfuly.

''Can't you just breath?'' She said and my eyes widened and i laughed and slapped her forehead.

''Don't joke like that and just go take a shower.'' I said and she glared at me but sighed and nod.

''Okay. You go to sleep you're tired.'' She said and her soft hands cuppied my cheeks. Her fingers touched the skin under my eyes.

''You have dark circles. Sleep i'll come soon.'' She said and she left me breathless and amazed. Why in one moment she is so childish but in other she acts like a mature woman and wife? I leaned to her and gave her a soft kiss, showing my love to her. Maybe i am cold on outside but inside i am boiling with emotions. 

''Okay i will. You come soon.'' I said and she nod and got off me, grabbing her pyjama on the way. I smiled and i watched her small body going in the bathroom, shutting the door quietly.

I smiled and i turned around so i was facing her side. No matter how hard i tried to wait for her to join me in bed i couldn't keep my eyes open and i fell asleep calmly. Now, when she is finally home i can fall asleep peacefully.


It was morning and i walked as last downstairs to join my family at breakfast. I sat on the chair beside my wife that was putting jam on her bread. My little brother was quietly watching his phone that played a video game sound. I took the newspaper that my father just finished and i started to read it quietly. This routine didn't change through years at all. My wife often makes fun of me but i just reply with simple shrug. 

''Do you want coffee with milk?'' Kotoko asked me and i shook my head. I never drink coffee with milk because i simply need strong coffee so my day can start.

''Naoki what happend last night?'' My mom asked me and i put the newspaper down and took the warm toast that was covered with butter.

''What should happen?'' I aked her with raised eyebrow. She laughed and winked at me. I frowned confused and she glared at me as i didn't got her secret message.

''You didn't fight right?'' She asked me and Kotoko and we both shook our heads.

''That's good i was just curious what's the weird sound echoing through whole house at night.'' She said with a smirk on her face. I blinked and looked at Kotoko.

''Did you sing in shower?'' I asked her confused and she shook her head.

''No...I was quiet because it was late and Irie-kun was asleep.'' She said and my mom frowned and i was now really confused.

''What did you hear mom?'' I asked her and she shook her head while looking at my and Kotoko's father.

''Nothing nothing. Maybe it was just a dream.'' She whispered and i sighed and nod.

''Anyway! Today i plan to have a movie night do you all agree?'' My mom squealed and i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

''No way mom i am exhausted from university.'' I said annoyed and she glared at me.

''School just started son so don't give me those excuses.'' She hissed at me and again smiled.

''Well...i don't mind.'' My wife said and i glared at her shocked.

''Kotoko!'' I raised my voice at her and she looked at me shocked.

''Yeah?''

''You are the person who needs to study even when you don't have homework.'' I remind her and she pout and started to play with her hands.

''Just...Just one movie!'' She whined and looked at me with her big pleading eyes i can never resist. I should make a list of things that i simply CAN'T resist on my wife. Well that would be never-ending list. I sighed and i looked away and i stood up and took my bag.

''I'm going.'' I announced and i walked to the entrance hall and put on my shoes.

''Wait for me, Irie-kun!'' My wife yelled at me and i stopped and wait for her patiently. I know that she would be dissapointed if i would go off first. When she was finally done she grabbed my hand and walked outside. Yeah, it's totally embarrasing to walk hand in hand but what can i do, when my wife controls me all the time with her cute aeygyo face or pouty one. But still i can't complain because i really like it.


Ehm ehm ehm....HI!

Yeah yeah stone me or bash me i really need it because it has been MONTHS since i didn't update and i know how it feels...you felt pain, anger and sadness T.T Sorry sorry sorry again but i totally wasn't in mood + i didn't have idea for next chappie but YEY finally today i got inspiration! This was another sweet chapter and believe me drama won't come that soon so you enjoy the fluff moments!

Thanks to new subscribers, i really was shocked when i saw how much i gained and welcome! I hope you enjoy my story<3333

LOVE YOU <3333