First Day

Itazura na kiss Love in Okinawa (ON-HOLD)

Naoki:

I am really starting to work on my dream. My whole life till i met Kotoko was very boring when i now look back at myself. My days were filled with books and tv. I wasn't nerd but i loved and still love reading but currently the time that in past i would spent with my books i spend now with my wife.

When she came to me that day and said that i could become doctor...it really moved something in me. At first i thought it's absurd and she is saying nonsense but when i slowly thought about it i realized that she was right.

I am person who has IQ really high and rather than doing something useless i can become someone who helps people around me. I never really cared if i am genius or no. But now i care about it because my brain can help others easly. 

That day of Yuki's accident made to change my mind in better way. Also Kotoko's words helped me alot and that's why i am standing in front of big university where i will spend next 5 years. I signed in medical department and nothing can stop me now.

Yuki will take my place as father's succesor and i can fully be a doctor like i wanted to be. And my wife...My wife is now standing beside me a big smile on her beautiful face. I still can't believe what she did. Only today at morning mom delivered me news that were perfectly hidden from me.

Kotoko before our honeymoon also signed into medical department...she wants to become a nurse. Of course my first reaction was big shock since being nurse is not a joke. But after a while i realized that maybe my clumsy wife will  change a bit. I believe in her that she will become mroe careful and responsible. 

''Are you afraid?'' I asked her as i wasn't sure about her feelings. I am nervous and my whole body can't help but shake a bit but still i keep my cool face.

''No. I am excited. After our studies we will work together isn't that amazing?'' She said and held my hand tightly. I smiled a bit and again looked at the big building in front of us. It's nice day and sun is shining so both of our moods are calm and happy.

''We should go.'' I said and started to walk, dragging her with me.

''Oh okay but...we don't have same classes.'' She said sadly and pout.

''We live together so i think we will meet each other enough.'' I said but of course inside i was a bit sad. It's different from high school where we saw each other often in hallways or even library where she secretly stalked me. Now we will be studying in different buildings and i'm not even sure if i will have time to have lunch with her.

I am worried about her. I am not that heartless as everyone think i am. I care about her very much and if something happens to her....I don't wanna even think about it.

''Yeah  but still...I will miss my hubby.'' She chuckled and clinged onto me and i stopped and pushed her away a bit.

''You should go Kotoko you can't be late.'' I remind her as she often forgots and let herself get carried away.

''Oh okay see you later than.'' She said and bit her lower lip. her eyes were watching ground. I frowned and caressed her head.

''What?'' I asked her and she looked up and smiled at me softly.

''Can i get....goodbye kiss?'' She asked and smiled more. I shook my head and looked around us. Students were passing us and of course they were watching us. Aish do i have to make a scene?

''Do i have to?'' I asked her with a heavy sighed and i saw how she whined and held my hand shaking it a bit.

''Please! I won't see you whole day so please.'' She whined and moved closer to me. I sighed and closed my eyes a bit and i cuppied her little face and i bent down and connected our lips gently. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pushed me more down.

I groaned in discomfort as it's really not comfortable to kiss like this. I prefer her sitting on my lap and kissing me....well...i'm not ert or anything it's just my back hurts a bit but still every our kiss we ever shared leave me breathless with my heart crazily beating. After a while i broke the kiss and cough. I looked around us and i saw people gasped when they watched us. Aish i knew this will happen.

''I have to go.'' I said and i quickly turned around and i practically ran inside the building. 

''Good luck Irie-kun!'' I heard her screaming after me and i swear i will bury myself from emmbarasment. Why is my life so harsh on me? I sighed and shook my head. I should just concentrate on studying and nothing else. I slowly walked in my class and i sat at the last row. I grabbed my book and review it a bit as i aleady read it in past. It is nothing new for me.

''Hmm...Is this seat avialable?'' Suddenly someone asked me and i looked up and saw a tall guy with a smile.

''Yeah.'' I said and he sat beside me and i thought he will be like others and read but he kept watching me. I frowned and looked at him.

''Yes? Do you want something?'' I asked him politely as i didn't wanted to be rude.

''You're Irie Naoki right?'' He asked and i nod slowly. How does he know me? I don't remember meeting him somewhere.

''I am Shota Matsuda you're new classmate and seat mate and i am your fan.'' He said and i raised my eyebrow shocked.

''My what?'' I asked him confused and he laughed.

''I know you since high school and i watched your every move..You're my idol can we be friends?'' He asked me and i sighed.

''I came here to study....'' I said and looked at the book. I don't need any friends since Kotoko's friends became my friends too..somehow.

''Me too. Believe me i want to become doctor. I am supporting you and your cute wife too!'' He said and my eyes widened and i looked at him.

''My...cute...wife?'' I asked him and i can't help but feel something in me....What is this...

''Yeah...Your relationship is super romantic. Ahhhh i wish i will find good wife soon...I am too lazy to take care of myself.'' He said with a laugh and i nod. Oh so he wants someone..well that's good.

''I hope you will find her soon.'' I said and looked again in the book.

''By the way...Did you know our proffesor is really but really hot?!'' The guy Shota said and i rolled my eyes.

''I don't care.'' I said and i turned to another page and tried to ignore this guy's blabbering about our proffesor. I don't care about such things so why is he like this. If he likes her that much he should ask her out or something. Ah if this guy is going to be with me whole day i will really die.


I put my bag down and tiredly i mad my way towards kitchen to get myself water. I stopped as i saw my mom cooking. I looked around but i didn't hear my wife's voice. Does she still have classes? I don't think so...

''Mom where is Kotoko?'' I asked her and she turned to me with a smile. 

''She called me and said she will have dinner with her new classmates.'' She said and i frowned. Why she didn't call me? Am i nothing to her or what?

''Are you hungry?'' My mom asked me and turned to the soup that was boiling.

''No..I'm not.'' I whispered and turned around making my way upstairs. I kind og lost my appetite after what my mom said. I never tought that something like this will have some effect on me but it has. Why she didn't informed me that she will stay out?

I frowned more and i walked to our room and i slammed the door shut. I looked aorund the dark room and i slowly sat at one of the chairs beside table. I grabbed my phone to look if i didn't miss any calls. Nothing. My wallpaper was the only thing that was shining on my phone.

Kotoko before our departure from Okinawa forced me to take a photo of us and than she put it as my wallpaper. I carresed my phone and i sighed and grabbed my bag digging in it to get my book. We got lot of homework even when it was oour first day. I should really remind myself that this is not high school.

I slowly started to work and i only stopped when i heard light knock on my doors. I looked up and i saw my mom in the doorway with tray in her hands.

''Do you want some?'' She asked me and put the tray beside my book. I sighed and i shook my head.

''Aren't you worried?'' She suddenly asked me and i looked at her.

''No...She told you where she is.'' I said coldly and looked back at my book but my mind was filled with anger and Kotoko.

''Yah still..it's late go look for her.'' She said and i frowned and stood up grabbing pyjama from our bed.

''Why should i? She is adult she know her way home.'' I said and i walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I sighed and closed my eyes. My hands were in fists as i couldn't calm down.

''Stupid Kotoko...Out already after just one day at home.'' I hissed and i angrily went to shower but even the ot shower didn't calmed my muscles and heart down. I put towel around my waist and i walked out. I thought that maybe some miracle happens and she will be standing here but no.

I shook my head and dressed myself quickly. I layed down on the bed and looked at my right side. Just few days ago i was still sleeping alone in my single bed but just few days could change it. I hate the empty space beside me. It feels so cold. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but i couldn't.

I slowly grabbed Kotoko's pillow and i hugged it pretending that the pillow was Kotoko. Why did i became so addicted to her? What she did to me on our honeymoon that i became addicted to her so much. I doubt i will ever be able to solve it.


Helloooo after long time -.- yeah busy and tired....and well hope you like this chappie...This is not any drama i'm just showing Noaki's feelings....aawww he is completely lost without her i know XDDD

i WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON I PROMISE<3333