Emmbarasing dinner

Itazura na kiss Love in Okinawa (ON-HOLD)

Naoki:

I was in our room just looking around after i put all things from luggage into closet. It didn't take me long and now i had nothing to do. Kotoko went down to kitchen to help mom with preparing dinner so i am alone. Normally i would just sit in armchair and read my book but today it was different.

I just came from honeymoon that was pretty bad because of someone and i still wanted to have some vacation and time alone from my family. I wish i would have some time and could go on a real vacation but my and Kotoko's busy university schedule won't let it happen. Well at least not in near future.

I sighed and i opened the doors which were decorated with big sign ' Happily Married Couple' . Of course it was idea of my mom to put it up on our doors. Who else is so crazy into forming and stalking couples. I shook my head and put my hands in pocket as i do always and i slowly walked down the dark wooden stairs.

I passed Yuki's room and i had to say if i wasn't married i would choose his room to live in! I am a man who likes more blue than red but of course i can't fight over my mom. So only thing i could do is just accept the reality and move on. The only thing that's keeping me in mine and Kotoko's room is Kotoko herself.

She is my wife and i am her husband. It's only right to sleep beside the partner you're married to. And to tell you the truth i like to sleep beside her. 

I still clearly remember the time when we slept beside each other for the first time. She didn't realized it but i was so so nervous. Yeah maybe i am a genius but i am not a stone. I am made of flesh and bones and my veins are filled with hot blood like any other human. Back at that time i already loved her.

And she was making it more complicated. She made me to sleep beside her on the tiny bed and we even shared a blanket. I couls still feel the radiating heat that wa coming from her body. I know that i could say 'no' but i couldn't. My brain stopped working and with cold facade i layed down on the bed with her.

I was happy inside but of course i couldn't show it to anyone. Not even Kotoko herself. My feelings were still too confused even if i knew i loved her. 

That night when we first time slept beside each other i will also remember because she showed me her other side i didn't knew till that night. She is a really really strong girl even if she don't look like that! When she was sleeping and i was just staring at the lamp trying to distract myself from kissing her she mumbled something.

I thought she was awake so i turned around to scold her but i was shocked to see that she was sleeping. Her lips were curved in a happy smile as i assume she dreamed about me again. I could just put the blanket more up to her chin and again turn around trying to find my own dreamland. But who knew that Kotoko had different plans?

More like Kotoko's body had different plans. Her legs hit my back two times and than she put them over me. I always pushed her away trying to fix her position but she wouldn't stop. So i could just tolerate her actions and i fall asleep with half of her body over me. It's still a mystery to me how could i fall asleep back than. 

I slowly walked in the corridor until i reached the combined kitchen and dining room. It was a big house and very pretty but still i would prefer to have small and quiet house. I walked in and i saw my two father sitting on chairs and laughing whole reading newspapers. The tv wa son and they were playing some old music. I walked to the kitchen and looked aorund. Mom and Kotoko were cooking and it seems like they were already finishing. 

''Hey mom.'' I said and mother turned to me and smiled at me.

''Ohhhh Naoki you came to check on your beautiful wife?'' She asked me and hit playfully my shoulder which i just reacted with raised eyebrow.

''No i came to check if the dinner was ready.'' I said but inside yes i was curious how was Kotoko doing with cooking. We all know that she at cooking so much. It will be really another weird miracle if one day she learned how to cook. But as i know my life, i am the lucky someone who is blessed by weird miracles. Like metting my wife for example. Why i like to call her my wife so often..Wierd...

''Well it's done. You better eat everything your Kotoko made for you!'' My mother warned me with raised finger and i just walked to the big round table and sat down.

I watched how two women of our household came with plates filled with food in their hands. they put them in the center of the table and than they sat down. The only missing member of our family was my younger brother Yuki. I frowned and looked up at the stairs. Did he fell asleep or what? 

''Hmm where is Yuki.'' Mother said and everyone now noticed he is missing.

''Yuki! Come down and eat with us!'' Mom shouted but there was silence. I frowned and i stood up.

''I'm gonna check on him.'' I said and stood up from chair and walked slowly up stairs. His room was on first floor so i quickly went to his room. I didn't knock i just opened the doors. I saw him sitting on chair drawing something while he had earphones on.

I chuckled and went behind him. I placed my both hands on his shoulder. He screamed and jumped on the chair and i chuckled and ruffled his hair.

''What are you doing?'' I asked him while he put down the earphones.

''Nothing.'' He said and is aw how he quickly closed the notebook he was drawing in.

''Now you like art?'' I but he frowned and shooked his head.

''No way! I was just bored that's all.'' He said and stood up.

''Mom called me for dinner?'' He asked and i nod.

''Than let's go i'm starving.'' He said and walked out first. I just stand there watching him leaving and when i was sure that he was walking down stairs i opened the notebook and chuckled. That kid...He is really weird. I was looking at pictures of me and Kotoko.

I've noticed that it was from our first meeting till now. The last page was covered with pictures of us coming back from honeymoon. Our welcoming on airport and even ride home. I smiled and closed the notebook. Why is he keeping a special diary for me and Kotoko? Is he planning to write some comic on us? Well i can already tell it would be best seller. 

I closed my brothers doors and i walked down stairs where i could smell the food that my family was eating. I came to kitchen/dinning room and i sat down at my chair. Beside me from right side was sitting Kotoko and from left side was sitting my brother Yuki. I saw that everyone was enjoying the food and they only ate the food from one tray..not the other.

''Hey Noaki try this.'' My mom said and put first rice in my bowl and in other she put something from the second tray. I wasn't bad at cooking but this what was in front of me...was very hard to tell what it actually was. I frowned and i looked at mom who was smiling. 

''Kotoko made it.'' She said and my eyes widened and i looked at my wife. She was looking down at her bowl avoiding any eye contact with anyone. I saw blush on her cheeks and she was nervously biting her lips. I sighed and i picked my chopstics and tried the 'thing' that was on rice.

As soon as it entered my mouth i felt the saltness of the meat..Yeah it was some kind of meat. I closed my eyes and i had very hard time chewing it. It felt like i was chewing a rock and not a meat! My teeth hurt and i hardly gulped it down.

''H-How was it?'' I heard Kotoko's quiet voice and i opened my eyes and i sighed.

''Horrible.'' I whispered and mother frowned.

''Hey don't be so mean! She tried her best!'' Mother said and i frowned.

''No mom it is really bad he's right.'' Kotoko said with akward smile and i just started to eat the rice.

''Still, Naoki she's your wife!'' Mother said and i rolled my eyes.

''So should i lie to her and tell her it's delicious? That way she wouldn't learn how to cook properly.'' I said and mom closed . She knew she lost the fight this time. 

''Anyway...How was your honeymoon?'' Mother asked and i rolled my eyes...Like she didn't knew.

''Good.'' I simply answered as starting this kind of conversation is annoying.

''Just good? Yah i expect grandchildren soon!'' Mom said and i stop chewing the rice.

''Darling..It's too soon for them.'' My father said and i had to agree!

''No it's not! It's only right for couple to get children soon after marriage!'' Mom fought back and than looked back at me with smile that sometimes scare the hell out of me.

''Noaki did you tried your best?'' She suddenly said and everyone around the table started to cough.

''What?! Mom stop with this!'' I said loudly but inside i was dying from the emmbarasment!

''Well i'm just asking if you were able to- ''

''MOM it's enough!'' I shouted with wide eyes and she thanks God didn't finished her sentence. Kotoko was just quiet because i knew it was emmbarasing situation for her too. 

''You don't need to shout just answer if yes or no.'' She said in her sweet/evil voice. I had still widened eyes and i was clenching the chopstics in my hands.

''It's my private life mom so stop please!'' I hissed and started to eat the rice again. Gosh i knew she won't stop so easly. From now on it will be very hard to live together under one house! It's even worse than i thought!

''I'm done with dinner.'' I said after a while and i stood up and quickly made my way up the stairs.

''Good night.'' I shouted a bit and than walked to second floor.

''Irie-kun wait for me!'' I heard Kotoko shouting after me her feet running up the stairs. I sighed and looked at her reaching the last stair. She smiled a bit and walked to me.

''I'm sorry for the dinner and...coversation.'' She said and i chuckled a bit and ruffled her hair.

''Let's try to forget it...It's late we should sleep. Tommorrow we have class.'' I said and she nod and we both walked in our room.


Yeeeey weekend starts <33333 Amazing and i had time to write this..Maybe this isn't something interesting but hey i love when Mama tease Naoki ^^ Okay next chapter we will see their uni life! :) IDK when is the next update because i have to update other fic + translate T.T

LOVE YOU<333