New Home

Itazura na kiss Love in Okinawa (ON-HOLD)

Naoki :

I was sitting comfortably on the airplane seat and i read some medical book as i had to rpepare myself for upcoming testing. I had to start from first year even when i'm older. I asked my professor already if i can skip one year but he said i should prove it on my test that i am that smart to skip one year. Of course for me it isn't any big deal so i am spending my free time reading the books. I sighed and turned another page but a loud snoring interput my reading. I frowned and looked around the airplane to find the someone who did the really bad noise. 

I was shocked because the noise was coming from my passangers seat where my wife was sitting. I sighed and i chuckled quietly and i looked at her more. Her head was resting on the seat, her eyes closed and mouth opened. Thanks God that we are in airplane so there are no flies flying around. I smiled and i raised my hand and brushed her bangs from her eyes. She was always very beautiful. But at the other hand she was very childish too. Sometimes i thought that she is some elementary student but soon i realized that it's just her. 

Her personality is very nice and calm. She only get angry and sad when she hear some bad news or if she get jealous. Yeah i know her habit of getting jealous because of me. I am sometimes depressed that i can't tell her enough how much i love her. Yes i love her so so much but it's so hard for me to express it fully. The cold me was living alone without any girl around whole my life. I never experienced love and now suddenly fell in love. Yes it was so quick like the shooting star that hit Kotoko's house. I still think about the weird accident that happened to her and my father-in-law. If it didn't happen i don't think that we would end up together.

It would be impossible since we fell in love because we started to live together. Her everyday stalking was pushing me more and more to like her. First i thought it was only a weird feeling. I thought i was just curious about her life style. But than i started to feel other emotions. I didn't liked when she was with that Kinnosuke guy or sometimes even her girl friends. I started to feel angry and i ignored her. When my father collapsed i took over the company for a while and i really wanted to make my father happy....Even when i wouldn't be happy at the end. 

I was determinated to end the feeling ties with Kotoko. I wanted to start anew and fall for my future wife but i realized that it was impossible. The girl was too perfect. I felt so...uncomplete when i went with her out. We shared the same interests and i felt really bored. With Kotoko i experienced always something new. Even if i am genius i still have lot of things to learn. And Kotoko showed me the things i lack at. I was suprised myself that one clumsy and not inteliggent girl knows some things that i don't. 

So i end the distance between us. I realized that i am hurting both of us and my mind and heart can't take it anymore. That's why the day it rained so hard, i did what my heart wanted to do for such a long time. I couldn't let her go so i pushed her to my side. And i will forever hold her on my side. I knew this marriage was fast and all planned by mom but inside my heart i was screaming from happines. Of course my outside facade showed the world how i hate the idea of soon marriage.

''Irie-kun.'' She softly murmured and her lips shaped into a smile as she dreamed..Propably about me. I carresed her cheek and smiled softly.

''How many times did you dream about me?'' I whispered but i knew she won't answer me. Even without her telling me i know the answer. She dreamed about me lot of times..I'm sure.

''Dear passangers put on your seatbelt please we're starting to land.'' A steward said and i sighed and put my seatbelt on again and i took Kotoko's hand in mine and we softly landed down. Kotoko woke up by the powerful landing and she yawned and looked around her shocked.

''We came home.'' I informed her and she looked at me and smiled a bit.

''I slept so well.'' She said and i nod and we stood up and took our bag and than we walked out of the airplane.  Lot of people were pushing us and the noise and people were so annoying. I frowned and i quickly made my way to one section where i took our luggages. I wasn't a patient person in crowded places. I quickly went to Kotoko and we started to walk to the exit where our united families were standing. 

''You're finally back!'' My mother shouted first in her high pitch voice and she embraced Kotoko tightly. I just stood there akwardly looking around. My father came to me and pat my shoulder.

''Are you okay Naoki?'' My father asked and i nod and i sighed. Why shouldn't i be okay? It was a good vacation except the Rika thing. Without her we would have proper honeymoon and not only one last day of honeymoon. 

''Naoki my son come here.'' My mom suddenly said and i was shocked as she pulled me into a bear hug. My eyes were widened and i just stood there and let her carress my back.

''I hope you did a good job with Kotoko-chan.'' My mom whispered to my ear and i was left speechless...She doesn't mean...that right?!

''M-Mom.'' I whispered and tried to push her away but she held me even more tightly. God was she some sumo fitgher in past life or what! 

''I want honeymoon grandchildren so i hope you did well.'' My mom whispered to me more and i pushed her away this time and i frowned and looked away a bit. Kotoko looked at me shocked and blinked but i ignored her and took out luggage.

''Let's go home i'm tired.'' I said and everyone agreed that we should go home. We went to father-in-law's big van and we drove home. I was whole ride looking outside the window boredly while i fell the eyes of my wife on me. I just sighed and thought how to get rid of my mom..Well not like i want to murder her but i don't want to be forever under her control. I thought that after marriage she will let us be more free since she got what she wanted but hell no! I think that from now on i won't be able to go on toilet without her knowing it. Of course the most annoying thing will be that she will stick her nose to my and Kotoko's private life. 

It's emmbarasing already that she send us on honeymoon with already set goal : to make Kotoko pregnant. I want to be a father of course but in future and not now! But still i knew the marriage traditions so i couldn't use any protection. I just hope she won't get pregnant. Not until i will become a doctor.

''Hey Irie-kun did you buy me some gift?'' My brother asked and i nod.

''It's in the luggage. I will give it to you when we come home.'' I informed him and he smiled and looked away again. Kotoko bought many gifts for her friends and family so i just accompanied her.

''Hey mom..Why we stapped here.'' I said confused as the van stopped in front of a big house. Kotoko was confused too and she lokoed at me with questioning look.

''Well since we are now a bigger family we need a bigger house too.'' Mom said and she jumped out of the van and walked to the doors. Gosh why she made such a big matter out of this. I sighed and i went straight inside with the lugagges in my hand.

''Where is my room?'' I asked my mom who was walking around the house.

''There is no 'my' room anymore Naoki.'' My mom told me with a wide smile and i rolled my eyes.

''Where is the room?'' I asked her and she smiled and walke dup the stairs. I followed her and she lead me up to another staircase. It was the very top floor and only two rooms were there.

''This is your floor..Your room is there and the other is for upcoming members of the family.'' My mom laughed and opened the doors for me and i frowned and sighed. I can be glad it's not pink as i predicted. The room was very big and the walls were painted in red. The furniture was styled very well and it seem like a castle room. In the middle was a big king size bed and the sheets were white..Well it's not that bad as i thought.

''You like it?'' Mom asked me and i raised my eyebrow. Does she really want to know if i like it or no?

''So- So..Not my style.'' I said and i sat on the bed and looked around. Our photos were hanged on the wall and i chuckled at some of them. Suddenly i heard a squeel and i saw that my wife came inside the room. 

''Oh my god...Irie-kun this is our room!'' She shouted and she jumped on the bed and cuddled into the pillows and blanket. I rolled my eyes and i started to unpack the luggages.

''Don't be like this. Go and help mom to cook something.'' I said and i saw the shock on her face. was opened and she froze.

''Me...c-cook.'' She said and i nod and inside i was laughing.

''Didn't you want to learn how to cook?'' I asked her and she nod a bit.

''Than? Go and help her.'' I said and she nod again still shocked a bit and i watched her leaving the room. I chuckled a bit and went to the big closet and start to put the clothes inside. Life will be interesting...I already see it.


Yeeey okay i hope you like this and BIG SORRY for not updating...the honeymoon special is already out i hoped you enjoyed it and well..i will still be updating but currently i am sick and have LOT of work...But still i love you all! Thanks for waiting for meeeeee^^

<33333 SARANGHAE

ps/ omg this chapter was made yesterday but i forgot i accidentlay hide the chapter * akward laugh* stupid me