Smile

Itazura na kiss Love in Okinawa (ON-HOLD)

Kotoko:

I opened my eyes softly and I yawned and stretched myself.I felt how the sun was shining warmly on my skin on back.It felt so nice..Beside the sun, someone’s hand was holding my waist tightly.I smiled and blushed as I remembered last night activities.I smiled wider and I opened my eyes slowly looking at the chest I was laying on.

‘’Good morning.’’His beautiful morning deep voice ring through my ears.

‘’Gook morning Naoki.’’I said and I looked up and I saw him looking at me with smile.His hair was messy and I knew from what.I was tugging on them gently while he was making love to me.

‘’Are you feeling okay?’’He asked me after a while and I nod and moved closer to him.I felt a little pain but I think it will fade away soon.

‘’Thank you.’’I said and he laughed ad kissed my forehead.

‘’For what?This is husband’s duty.’’He said and I chuckle and hugged him tightly, relaxing In his arms.He hugged me to him and start to draw circles with his finger on my back.

‘’Naoki…We…will do this often right?’’I asked him unsure…Maybe he took it as marriage tradition that will happen only once a year, on our anniversary.

‘’Of course yes.We can do it whenever you want love.’’He said and his fingers went through my hair.It felt so nice.

‘’How should we spend rest of our vacation?’’I asked him as we only had two days till we go home.We still have school and Naoki is starting his first year in medical department, it will be hard for him.

‘’Hmm I would like to go to mountais..to pray in the temple.’’He said and I nod.

‘’Okay we can go there..I wanna pray too.’’I said and kissed his chest.

‘’Than…we can stay here around the hotel..The beach is nice and the hotel room too.’’He said and I chuckle and looked at him.

‘’You wanna stay all day here?’’I asked him and he nod and kissed me slow and deep..Just now I realized what did he meant by those words.I blushed and slaped his chest a little.

‘’Y-Yah…We can’t..whole day.’’I said and he raised his eye brow.

‘’Why not?You don’t like it?’’He asked me surprised and I shook my head.

‘’Than?’’He asked and carresed my red cheek.I looked at him and layed down on his chest.

‘’Well…I wanna go swim and..and have fun.’’I said nervously and bite my lips.

‘’Fun can be in room too.’’He said and his hand went lower and reached my .I blushed more and i hide in his chest.

‘’S-Stop…I will think about it.’’I whispered and I heard him chuckle.His hand was still caressing my back and I loved it.I closed my eyes and sigh happily..What future we will have?I will be his wife and I will have my new duties too.Eomoni will need to teach me proper way how to cook.Also how to take care of house…I want to be a good house wife for now.I hope Naoki will still teach me for university.He is very good teacher and without him I don’t know how to study.

‘’Hey..you’re sleeping?’’Naoki shook me gently and I opened my eyes and shook my head.

‘’No..I’m just thinking about our future.’’I whispered and he suddenly sat up and pushed me on his lap.

‘’How do you see our future?’’He asked me gently and I looked at him and went to my dream land..well my dreamed future.

‘’Hmmm..we will live for awhile with our parent’s..so I can learn things like cooking and house chores…than after 3 years we can move out and…maybe start a family..I will become your nurse and we will work together.’’I said with dreamy eyes and I smiled.

‘’Nice future..But…are you sure you want to be nurse?’’He asked me and I nod and hugged him tightly resting my head on his shoulder.

‘’I want to help people too…I want to see their happiness.’’I said and Naoki kissed my neck.

‘’That’s good..Let’s work hard.’’He said and I nod and I looked at the balcony.The sun was very high and my stomach started to crave for some food.

‘’Should we order food on room or should we eat down in the restaurant?’’Noaki asked me and pecked my cheek.

‘’Hmm…I want to eat in restaurant.’’I said and I climbed off from Naoki and I searched my luggage for some simple dress.I felt eyes on me and I knew who it was but I decide to ignore it…I slowly grabbed some white bra and and put them on.Still the eyes were on me and I was more red.

‘’Naoki stop.’’I said and turned around..as I thought…He was smiling at me while looking at my body that wore only bra and .

‘’You dress too…I want to go out.’’I said and I threw him some clothes and I went to bathroom to quickly washed my teeth and face.It was so refreshing as it was so hot.As I was washing my face I felt hands wraped around my waist.I smiled and looked at the mirror seeying Naoki.

‘’You are like ghost.’’I said and he chuckle and ruffle my hair which I pouted and try to take care of the mess he made.

‘’Go to room and wait for me.’’He said and I nod and tiptoed and gave him sweet kiss which he replied.I smiled and than ran outside the bathroom and cleaned the bed.I opened the balcony so fresh air went inside and I smiled and nod..I like it.

I was eating the food hungrily and I moaned at each new taste.Naoki was watching me and I smiled at him and continue to eat happily.Such amazing food..I have to learn how to cook it!

‘’Kotoko..Let’s go to beach after this.’’Naoki said and I nod.

‘’Okay…I want to see some beautiful fishes.’’I said and I looked at my phone.It was almost afternoon..yeah that’s how long we were at bed.Anyway this day must be amazing like yesterday.

‘’Naoki why don’t you eat?’’I asked him as I saw his food was almost untouched.

‘’Don’t you like the food?’’I asked him with frown and he smiled and shook his head quietly.

‘’Than?’’I askd him and he came closer to me and pecked my lips which shocked me because he don’t show affection much in public.

‘’I just love to watch you.’’He whispered and I blinked and smiled slowly.He turned to such romantic guy…How is that even possible?!Did some miracle happened yesterday?

‘’I…You changed.’’I said and he chuckle and nod.

‘’Yeah…I love you..you’re my wife so can’t I show it to world?’’He asked me and carresed my cheek that was full of food.

‘’You can…it’s just…weird..It happens so suddenly.’’I said and he nod and got his chopsticks and start to eat too.

‘’Don’t worry from now on I will show you more affection.’’He said and I smiled and nod watching him.

‘’I love you.’’I said and he chuckle and looked at me.

‘’Love you too.’’He said and I smiled and I was so excited…I wish my mother-in law and whole family was here…so they can see this kind of Naoki..So happy and cheerfull..Let’s hope he will stay like this even when we come back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS I HAD LONG FINALS!Yeah…that’s the reason I didn’t update..plus yesterday was football Korea so…I had to scream at tv..-.-..oh and..I BECAME GRANDMOTHER!Yeah…today our Lilly gave birth to 4 kittens.<3

Please comment and give me some names!^^