Mother's Plan

Itazura na kiss Love in Okinawa (ON-HOLD)

Naoki :

I was walking in the school while Shota was ranting about some useless things which I wasn’t even listening to. My brain was clouded with the upcoming exam which is very hard but I know that I shouldn’t be too worried. After all I am genius, right?

I can manage all difficulties with ease. But even though I am a genius I have weaknesses which is my wife, Irie Kotoko. Of course my weakness is her…How can someone just ignore her cute pout and puppy eyes which she attacks me every day.

When I go to bed, she pouts and pleads if she can get good night kiss. When we wake up she begs for a good morning kiss and whole day she does this but…I can never get mad at her. Maybe it’s because I secretly enjoy our intimacy? I chuckled at my own thoughts and I continued to walk towards my next class which was in different building complex.

‘’Hey, Naoki are you listening?’’ Shota asked me and I send him a questioning look. Sorry my friend..If I can even call you like that.

‘’I’m sorry, what were you saying?’’ I asked him and he sighed and stopped.

‘’I was asking you if you could help me with studying. ‘’ He said and pushed his glasses more up. Even when his eyesight is not weak he still wears them to look cool and handsome. His words not mine. I personally don’t care at all how he looks like.

‘’Sure, with what you need help?’’ I asked him casually and I frowned as I saw my playful wife running around with her new friends. Wow, she is truly fast in getting new friends. I shook my head and I watched how she dragged the two girls towards cafeteria.

As they were walking pass us I slapped Shota’s back and he screamed which grabbed attention of everyone who were passing by. Which means my Kotoko also looked at us. Her eyes widened and she smiled and squealed.

‘’Whaa Irie-kun!’’ She yelled and ran towards me. I scoffed and I acted annoyed but inside I was dancing my happy dance as I succeed in grabbing her attention. She is such a cute fool. She get’s attracted to every useless things.

‘’Yo, what do you want?’’ I asked her and I gasped as her arms wrapped themselves around my waist. She was so little compare to me. Her fragile body was maybe small but she has lot of strength.

‘’I was just walking around to cafeteria to eat lunch, do you want to come with us?’’ She asked me in her cheerful voice and I sighed.

‘’I can’t, I’m sorry I have class.’’ I said and she nod and smiled again.

‘’Than I have something to ask you!’’ She said and I raised my eyebrow. What does she really want? There is not a single day without her wanting something… Of course mostly it’s the affection.

‘’Ask but quickly.’’ I said as I looked at my watch. I really want to stay with her longer but I can’t afford to be on professor’s bad side.

‘’What movie should we watch tonight? Mom sent me text that we should choose!’’ My wife said and I groaned and ruffled her hair which was done in braid. She glared at me and tried to fix her hair that now looked like nest.

‘’Don’t ask such useless things, just choose what you want.’’ I said and I turned around and pat Shota’s back. He nod and we both started to walk towards our class.

Kotoko was yelling after me that it is important and that she wanted to know my opinion but I just laughed it off and walked towards my next, last class. I seriously enjoy being Kotoko’s husband. She always can melt my heart with everything she does..Even when the things are kind of useless it still can busy my mind and make my day more bright.

‘’Doesn’t your mouth hurt?’’ Shota whispered to my ear quietly as he didn’t wanted to be heard by our teacher. I frowned and looked at him confused. He pointed his long finger at my mouth and I leaned back. What does this rascal want!

‘’You’re smiling this whole time… Since we left your wife and her hot friends.’’ He hissed and I rolled my eyes and slapped his head. My smile that I didn’t know I even had on my face dropped and I tried to concentrate on the class that was in process. I can think about my wife later, now it’s time to study. But I’m really curious what movie she will choose. Oh, I just hope it won’t be any romantic comedy or I will die from boredom. I can’t stand the cheesy lines and Kotoko’s hungry eyes all over me. It’s not like she’s lusting for something ual but I know the movies are always hints for me to learn how to show her more affection. Not once I pranked her and played the macho guy from the movies that she love so much.

‘’Irie Naoki please tell us the artery. ‘’ The professor said and my eyes snapped up and narrowed. I nod and I slowly stood up leaving the thoughts about my wife slowly behind. What is wrong with me today?!

Kotoko:

My steps were light and my shoes were making noise around the empty afternoon street. I was smiling from ear to ear as my thoughts were circling about one particular person. My husband of course. 

I squealed and I looked at the bright sky. The weather is warm, the soft breeze plays with my hair and my heart is filled with love towards my hard working hubby. Even studying is hard work!

I quickly walked up the steps and I unlocked the doors. I was met with the scent of fresh cooked food and I hummed in approval. My empty stomach made a loud protest and demanded to be filled with the fresh cooked food.

‘’Mom, I’m home!’’ I yelled excited and I kicked off my white sandals and I ran to kitchen and stopped in tracks. The food on the table looked so delicious and the smell was even better. My eyes were already eating it and my mouth watered with saliva.

‘’Welcome back Kotoko!’’ Mom greeted me and I smiled and went to her, hugging her tightly. She softly pat my head and pushed me towards my chair.

‘’Eat a lot I prepared it only for you!’’ She said and laughed with her high pitched voice. I gasped and I clapped my hands together sending quite prayer towards our Lord.

‘’Thanks so much mom!’’ I thanked her and grabbed my chopsticks. I grabbed the meat and bit of rice and I closed my eyes and shuddered.

‘’It’s amazing!’’ I whispered and I grabbed another meat in seasoning.

‘’Oh I’m so glad that you like it!’’ Mom whispered and sat beside me where normally my hubby sits…Ahhh I can’t stop calling him ‘’hubby’’. 

‘’Kotoko, so how it went?’’ Mom asked me in middle of my eating. I gulped down and I laughed nervously.

‘’He didn’t tell me which movie.’’ I whispered ashamed and I lowered my head in a quick bow.

‘’Aish, I knew that he would do that!’’ Mom hissed and slammed her fist on table. I jumped surprised and I blinked and watched her stern face.

‘’Don’t worry Kotoko we will succeed in this plan!’’ She said excited and I blinked and nod while stealing another piece of meat from the bowl. I’m too hungry to actually think about her words.

‘’Since I knew he would react like this I prepared the movie already.’’ She said with a smirk and I laughed and nod.

‘’What is it?’’ I asked her happily as probably it was some kind of cute comedy which I love so much!

‘’Horror.’’ She said and laughed evily. I gasped and I cough harshly as the food got stucked in my throat from the shock. I grabbed the water and I drank it quickly while looking at mom with wide eyes. She will never stop amazing me.

‘’W-Why horror? I am really scared!’’ I whined and I pouted and caressed my cheeks that already started to get pale. The last time that I watched horror was in last year of middle school. And since that time I promised to never watch one again. I get quickly scared and even light horror can creep me out.

‘’That’s the whole point Kotoko! ‘’ Mom said and hugged me tightly. I was pushed against her chest and I coughed and tried to break free from her tight embrace. Does Irie-kun feel like this every time I hug him? Oh, I never knew that it’s so uncomfortable. I shut my eyes and I tried to find my breath somewhere.

‘’If you be scared Naoki will for sure hug you and protect you from the scary scenes!’’ She whispered and I could hear the lock in her brain being set…She made her plan and she will do it. I nod and when she let me finally go I smiled.

‘’So..Are you sure he will protect me?’’ I asked her a bit unsure. Yeah, Irie-kun kiss me and hug me in sleep but still I want more..Huhuuu wouldn’t it be great if he said something really cute and cheesy? Or maybe something passionate?! I sighed in happiness as I already started to imagine the scene in my head.

‘’So are you up to the plan?’’ Mom asked me and I nod and looked at her excited.

‘’Okay so I will leave now with others to cinema.’’ She suddenly said and my smile dropped down and was replaced with shocked expression.

‘’Mom, why?! You won’t watch with us?’’ I asked her shocked and she laughed and shook her head.

‘’No, I want you to enjoy yourselves! Since we live in same house I know how hard it is to have some romantic time alone.’’ She said softly and I nod and smiled.

‘’What will you watch mom?’’ I asked her and she tap her finger on chin, thinking.

‘’Hmm maybe Ice Age 4?’’ She said and I laughed. Of course she will be taking Yuki too…So this mean only me and Irie-kun completely alone. Kyaaa I really can’t wait to be with him...

It will be only two of us in this huge house. Okay, I am kind of scared because the horror will surely creep me out. Oh, no I won’t be able to fall asleep again. I pouted but then I smiled again… It’s okay my lovely hubby will be with me!

‘’Than I go up and prepare myself and guys to go out.’’ Mom said and pat my head. I nod and I sighed deeply. I need to mentally prepare myself too. I took the plates and I put them in the sink. I quickly washed them and after I was done I went to say goodbye to mom and our men.

‘’Be careful and don’t burn anything down.’’ Yuki warned me with his ‘’nice’’ glare. I knocked on his head and he hissed.

‘’Yah, I will be careful you just take care of yourself!’’ I chuckled and he walked pass me outside to the darkness.

‘’Take care Kotoko.’’ My father in law said with a bright and warm smile and I quickly hugged him and kissed his cheek.

‘’I will father enjoy your night.’’ I whispered to him and he nod and walked after his younger son.

‘’In the fridge there is more food and if you need anything just call me!’’ Mom said and caressed my cheek. I nod and I waved her goodbye. Now it’s only my dad who just simply hugged me and walked out. The door shut close and I sighed and breathed in deeply. First I need to change to comfortable clothes. Since I was washing dishes I completely forgot that I was still in my dress.

I ran upstairs excited and I barged in our room. I quickly opened my closet and I grabbed pair of sweatpants and lose shirt. Yeah, I secretly love just laying around whole day in these lose clothes. Ah, it’s so comfortable to just roll around. Since we are watching horror I am sure I will be rolling over a lot of time… You know, to cover myself from the scary scenes.

I quickly undressed and I put on the grey sweatpants and blue shirt. I nod and I ran back down stairs straight to kitchen. Popcorn! I chuckled and I started to sing some song while I was trying to find the small sack. I opened cupboard where we mostly keep it and ta-da of course it was there. I quickly put it in microwave and I put it on 2 min.

While it was heating I grabbed a big bowl and salt…Hmmm Irie-kun where are you I am almost done. I was singing in my head and I jumped at the bell that notified me that the popcorn was done. I opened the microwave and I pulled out now the big sack. I opened it and I put the popcorn to the bowl. I my lips and I put a bit of salt over them.

I nod to myself and I ran happily to the living room. I placed the bowl on table and I looked around..Perfect…Now only my hubby is missing. My heart was beating fast and I was nervous. Both from fear and excitement. Me alone with my hubby. I squealed and I fell on the sofa. Let’s hope that I survive.

‘’I’m home.’’ I suddenly heard the voice of the one I was waiting home. Okay, he’s here…Now mother’s plan can get to action!


Okay guys here here here is new update! I was on little hiatus…okay I’m a bit often on it but..i’m here with some fresh update! Hope you like it and little reminder guys : This story won’t copy the original story..which means the events can change and be add too. Since real season 2 is already out and completed I decided to do my OWN version of this second season ^^ Don’t be afraid nothing will miss in this story! <3