Honeymoon

Itazura na kiss Love in Okinawa (ON-HOLD)

Kotoko:

I was nervously biting my lips as we were on the plane.I was trying to think that everything is okay that I shouldn’t be nervous but I can’t help the feeling in my stomach.I looked beside me how Irie-kun was watching the earth from the window.We were on our way to honeymoon.It was island near Japan and it was popular for honeymoon couples.That means for me and Irie-kun.Mrs Irie gave me a long talk what will happened and I was now even more nervous than before wedding.We are so young and married already, but I don’t regret it!No way!Finally my dream came true.

‘’What’s your brain producing again huh?’’Suddenly Irie-kun interrupt me in my crazy thinking.I smiled at him nervously and shook my head.

‘’Nothing Irie-kun!I…I am just excited.’’I said with a smile and I hugged his arm and rest my head on his shoulder.

‘’Excited?What’s excited on this…It was so well planned by my mom.’’He murmured annoyed and I pout and looked at him sadly.

‘’So…you’re not happy that we married?’’I asked him and he pinched my cheeks.

‘’I didn’t mean that.Just everything in our lives is planned by mom…I want to have my own decision’s too.’’He said with a smile and I nod.He’s right…But I’m sure that mrs.Irie will stop interrupting our life because finally her dream came true too.

‘’You don’t want this honeymoon?’’I asked him and he laughed a bit..Whaa I must get used to it.

‘’I like it but..I wanted to go elsewhere.’’He said and I nod and rest my head on his shoulder again.

 

We soon landed on the airport and we quickly took our luggage and I practically dragged Irie-kun out.The sun was shinking beautifully and I couldn’t wait to explore every piece of this land.I looked around while Irie-kin was holding my hand.

‘’Irie-kun look!!!It’s so beautiful here!’’I said excited and looked around.

‘’Yey it is.Let’s go to our hotel.’’He said and I smiled.We got quickly a taxi and our ride started.I was watching outside the window at the beautiful places.Like the park’s and beautiful tall building’s.Ahhh we are here as a couple.

‘’We are here.’’Irie-kun said and I looked at him and nod.We went out of the car and took our luggage while we walked in the big hotel.Well mrs. Irie booked it and I was surprised…Well I shouldn’t be as everything in her life and our life must be perfect.

‘’I’m Irie Naoki we should have booked a room already.’’Irie-kun said to the lady on reception.I smiled and looked at the beautiful lamps.

‘’Aish why can’t you understand that I booked my room already through internet!’’Some lady with dark long hair said to ither lady on reception.I frowned and watch the scene she was making.

‘’Rika?!’’I heard Irie-kun said and I looked at him confused.He walked to the histerical lady and I was watching him with wide eyes.

‘’Rika is it you?’’He said and the lady looked up and smiled widly and hugged…my husband!

‘’Oh my God Naoki!’’She said happily and I swear I was seeying red from anger.I walked to them and took Irie-kun’s hand in mine.

‘’Oh and who is it?’’The lady named Riko said while she looked at me.

‘’Oh she is my…wife…Aihara Kotoko.’’Irie-kun said and I tried to smile at the lady.She sqeeled and hugged me.I froze in place and my eyes were wide…Why was she hugging me?

‘’Nice to meet you!I just came from America and wanted to have a short vacation here.’’She said to Irie-kun and he was still smiling happily.I looked sadly at the floor.How do they know each other?Are they…family?

‘’We are here for vacation too.’’Irie-kun said and I looked up and frowned.

‘’We are here for honeymoon.’’I correct him and smiled at Riko.It was all fake smile.I just feel that he is possible danger..Yeah I feel this to every women who get’s too close to my husband!

‘’Ohhh…I see…Let’s have dinner tonight!’’She said happily and Irie-kun nod.Was he really so happy to see her?

‘’Goodbye for now.’’He said and we start to walk towards elevator.I was frowning and was quiet.

‘’Who is she?’’I asked him as I couldn’t keep silent for long.The curiosity was killing me!

‘’She is our family’s long time friend.She was our neighbour.’’He said and my eyes widen…So…So they weren’t family and that mean they could have some relationship!

‘’O-Ohh you seem…happy when you saw…her.’’I said slowly with nervous smile.

‘’Don’t be jealous.I didn’t saw her for 6 years.’’He said and looked at me with his as always a little cold look.

‘’I-I-I’m not!’’I said but he laughed and shook his head.He can easly read in me.

‘’Yeah yeah.Remember she is like my younger sister so don’t do anything stupid!’’He said and the elevator stoped and we walked out of it.I was walking behind him sadly.Why I feel that Riko feel something more towards Irie-kun…Is it only my stupid feeling?

‘’Yah!’’Irie-kun yelled as I bumped into his back…again.

‘’S-Sorry!’’I said with a laugh and he shook his head again.He opened the hotel room and walked inside…Wooow this room was very big and all in golden and brown colour.The balcony was big too and we can see the sea.I smiled and walked to balcony and smiled at the beautiful view.Maybe this honeymoon won’t be that bad…Riko isn’t on our room so she can’t ruin our first night as married couple.

That remind me how nervous I am…Will Irie-kun be satisfied?What if he won’t like my body?I remember how he made fun of me.I turn around and looked at Irie-kun who was putting his clothes inside the closet.I slowly walked inside and I backhugged him softly.He stoped in his work and held my hands that were hugging his torso.

‘’Are you okay?’’He asked me and I smiled and nod.

‘’Yes…I love you Irie-kun.’’I said and he chuckle.

‘’I know that..for a long time.’’He said with a laugh and I smiled.That’s his typical answer when I say it.

‘’I love you too.’’He finally said and I smiled more.He slowly turned around and cuppied my cheeks.I blushed as he came closer and sealed our lips in a kiss.Oh I can’t get used to this.He kissed me gently our lips just touching but soon he pushed me closer by my waist and our lips slowly moved.As we were kissing I heard loud knocking on our doors.We oushed apart and I saw Irie-kun’s wide eyes.He was breathing hard but he shook his head and get back to his self.

‘’I-I’m going to look who it is.’’He said and I nod and sat on the bed.I heard some voices and I knew it was women voice.i stood up and walked to Irie-kun looking at the person in the door’s.

‘’Riko…’’I said and I saw Riko in her swimsuit with sunglasses on her eyes.She was smiling widly.

‘’Let’s go to pool!It’s too hot in rooms!’’She said and I looked at Irie-kun who wasn’t too happy about it too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okaay first chappie is here:D

Comment's please:D