Let me introduce myself

Unwanted Love

      “What’s wrong with you Chanmi? Look at your result! You failed some subjects and the highest grade you got is C? Don’t make me embarrassed with your failure. If not because of Baekhyun, don’t you think that I’ll afford you to study at that collage with my own money. You should thank him! He spent a lot of money for you!” Mr. Park said calmly – holding back his disappointment.

      Chanmi bitted her lips. Quite sad with her result and she hates it a lot when her father praised Baekhyun!

     Baekhyun looked at Chanmi’s gloomy expression. He knows that Chanmi is sad. If only he could hug Chanmi at that time but he knows that he will receive his ‘award’ when they’re home.

      “You must try to get the scholarship. If not….”

     “No, appa! I will support her collage’s fees” said Baekhyun to cut Mr. Park’s ‘harsh’ words. Well, it is quite harsh to Chanmi for him.

     “But Baekhyun..”

     “It’s okay. She’s my wife anyway. My responsibility!”

     Chanmi ogled at Baekhyun. ‘Good acting, ugly bastard!’ she thought to herself.

     Mr. Park sighed, “Okay then!”

     Baekhyun smiled and looked at Chanmi. ‘She must be REALLY happy and will hug me. Awww’ but Baekhyun’s smile vanished when he saw Chanmi is looking angrily at him. ‘You’re dead, Byun Baekhyun!’

     After having a dinner at Park’s Planet Villa, Baekhyun and Chanmi  get ready to back to Baekhyun’s house. Chanyeol told Baekhyun to be patient with his little sister’s attitude. Baekhyun nodded.

     On their way home….

    “Baekhyun!” said Chanmi coldly.

    “Yeah?” Baekhyun stuttered a little because he knows that Chanmi is angry with him.

    “Thanks”

    Baekhyun stunned. ‘Is she said ‘THANKS’ just now? OMG! OMG! OMGGGGG!’ His heart jumped happily. ‘This is the happiest day in my life!! Aww’ Without realizing, he giggled.

    “Didn’t I already tell you that don’t you ever smile in front of me? Your smile is creepy!” Chanmi’s cold words swiped away Baekhyun’s smile.

    ‘Creepy? That’s too much!’ Baekhyun touched his lips. ‘Hyeji is lying! My lips is ugly for real :’(‘. Baekhyun pursed his lips.

    Baekhyun startled when Chanmi’s lips touched his. ‘Did I kissed her just now?’ Baekhyun thought to himself.

    Baekhyun enlarged his eyes when he realized that CHANMI IS THE ONE WHO KISSED HIM JUST NOW!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHH!!! Baekhyun tried to control his feeling. A feeling that he never felt before. If only he can jump up and down right now. His car almost lost its control when he heard Chanmi’s loud voice, “Yah!!! Watch out!”. Baekhyun quickly stopped the car from ‘jumping’ to the ‘big hole’.

    Chanmi’s heartbeat skipped the beat. Two reasons, one is because the incident just now. Luckily, they are not die on that night. And one more is because she can’t control herself from kissing Baekhyun’s cute lips.

    “Yah!! Drive carefully!!! What if we die tonight??!! I don’t even get to say goodbye to Kai yet!” Chanmi yelled to Baekhyun.

    “B-but. Y-you are the one who  makes me lost control” Baekhyun looked down. Feeling angry with himself because he almost kill his beloved girl.

    “Argh! Forget about t-that k-k-kiss. It just an accident! I didn’t mean to k-kiss your ugly lips!!”

    “You kissed me and you don’t even mean it?” he mumbled.

    “Shut up and drive!!” she yelled for  the last time at that night.

 

***

 

     Kai looked at Chanmi’s ‘ugly’ face.

     “What’s wrong? Any problem to share  with me?” he asked. He loves Chanmi a lot. A cute and lively girl who always make him smile every day. There’s a lot of girls who want Kai as their boyfriend but he picked Chanmi to be his girl after Hannah left him without a single news for almost 6 years. Chanmi is too special for him. Too special till he doesn’t even learn how to cheat on Chanmi like he did to Hannah even though he loved Hannah a lot! Chanmi’s family background is just a bonus.

     “Nothing! My dad scolded me last night because of my result” said Chanmi. She shared all of her problems with Kai except for her problem with Baekhyun. And like usually, she didn’t tell about that embarrassing kiss last night.

     “Oh really? I’m sorry. I think it is because of me right? You spent most of your time with me till you don’t even have a time for your study.”

    “No, not at all. I’m just  too lazy to study. Kai, let’s get married”

    “Huh? Are you serious?  Are you proposing me right now?”

    “Yup. Be my husband!” Chanmi looked at Kai’s eyes deeply.

     “Okay, sure!” said Kai happily.

     But then they laughed. A joke that always made by Chanmi when she feel stress up.

     Kai hold Chanmi’s hand. Look deeply into her eyes while saying, “When will you stop this joke and marry me for real?”

     “Soon.” Chanmi fake a smile. ‘If only you know that I already get married’ she thought to herself.

     Kai leaned closer and closer. Chanmi already get ready for their first kiss. But then, Baekhyun approached that ‘almost kissing couple’ and split them up by walking between them with his poker face.

     “Yah!!!” Kai shouted.

     Chanmi looked at Baekhyun with ‘You’ll-dead-Byun-Baekhyun!’ look and that look makes Baekhyun scared.

     He must fight! Baekhyun must fight this time. He can never let other guy kiss his wife!

     “What’s wrong with you stupid fellow?!!” Kai said arrogantly. “Wanna die by today?”

     “This is a public place.” Baekhyun bitted his lips. ‘What have I said? I should have fight him~’

     “You still don’t know who I am, I guess. Let me introduce myself” Kai said calmly while approaching Baekhyun. Baekhyun enlarged his eyes when he saw Kai’s huge fist. ‘You’re so done Byun Baekhyun!’. Baekhyun closed his eyes. His heart skipped the beat. He can’t protect his own wife. What kind of husband he is?

      But then, “STOP!!!”

 

-To be cont-

 

***

  

    Hi guys. sorry for the short chappie. I'll work harder next time. Sorry for all my grammar mistakes and welcome to my fantasy new subbies. ^^