It can't be

Unwanted Love

A beautiful model, Hannah Lee was involved in an accident yesterday. A witness said, “she was with her boyfriend and both of them were drunk. Their car lost the control and crashed with the barrier.”

Hannah Lee injured badly while her boyfriend who is a businessman, died on the scene. Hannah Lee may not be able to continue with her career for a while since her current condition is so bad and she still in coma.

Kai stopped reading the article even though he wanted to read more.

“Hannah~” he mumbled.

Sehun gulped.

“Where did you find this and WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME??” Kai grabbed Sehun’s collar and yelled onto his face.

“I-I w-was.. I-I..” Sehun stuttered as he got no idea  for any reason to tell Kai right now.

“!” Kai cursed and continued to read the article – searching for more infos.

His eyes’ ball rolled as fast as his heart was beating right now.

Then, Kai’s eyes caught something that he want to know the most.

“Seoul National Hospital” he mumbled and left Sehun behind.

“Kim Jong In!!!!” Sehun shouted and tried to catch Kai but failed as Kai stopped and ogled at him angrily.

Sehun sighed.

He took out his phone and dialed Luhan’s phone number.

“Yeobseyo?”Luhan’s husky voice gave Sehun a little shock.

“Are you still sleeping, Hyung?” He said while looking at the time. 2 PM!

“Eum!”

“Wait hyung! We don’t have time for this. Kai, he read the article about Hannah!” Sehun said anxiously.

“Hannah? What article?” Luhan’s sleepy voice annoyed Sehun a lot.

“HUH??? You don’t know about this? AHH! Ahh, wait. I didn’t tell you yet about this. I told Suho Hyung! Ahh, okay! I’ll hang up. Bye!”

Sehun hanged up the call and dialed Suho’s phone number.

 

***

 

You drove to your parent’s house alone since you can’t reach Baekhyun.

There were two things that annoyed you a lot.

First, Baekhyun’s attitude nowadays.

Second, Chanyeol’s annoying phone call that keep calling for you to come over.

You reached your parent’s house for about 20 minutes later.

You parked the car and get into the house. All you could see was a lot of balloons and some decoration like they were having a party. You stepped very carefully – getting ready for any trick.

Suddenly, you heard a birthday’s music was playing all around the house. A few second later, you can hear some voice singing a happy birthday’s song.

“Happy birthday to you~  Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Park Chanmi~ Happy birthday to you~”

Then, you saw Chanyeol was holding a cake in his both hands.

“Happy birthday , Princess 18” – words written on the cake. You smiled.

Your dad, mom and brother were here celebrating your birthday and it makes your heart calm. ‘But, where is Baekhyun?’ you thought to yourself and frowned your eyebrows.

“Happy birthday dear. Sorry that we couldn’t celebrate you birthday last night. I had…”

“It’s okay. Thank you.” You quickly cut your mom’s words to avoid her from feeling guilty.

Your mom smiled and hugged you warmly. Same goes with your dad.

“I thought you guys don’t remember my birthday.”

‘As Baekhyun did’ you continued with your thought and your heart flinched.

“How could we forget it.” Chanyeol smiled brightly and hugged you while kissing your forehead. Your tears almost rolled out of your eyes but you endured it well.

“But where is your husband?” A sudden question from your dad makes your heart skipped the beat.

“H-He umm-Umm. He got some work to be done at the collage. He sent his regards to you. W-Well, he doesn’t know about this though.” You tried to smile but obviously, you can’t cheat Chanyeol’s feeling. Fortunately, your parent trusted your white lie so easily.

And you and your whole family celebrated your 18th birthday happily.

 

***

 

Kai drove to Seoul National Hospital anxiously.

All in his mind is a girl named Hannah Lee. His first love and he can’t forget her for almost a year even though he knew that Hannah already cheated on him. He loves Hannah a lot back then till you came to his world. Hannah is beautiful – even much much more beautiful than you. She is a Korean-American descent. But a miracle happened when Kai finally gave up on Hannah and loves you more than he once loved Hannah.

(So here is Hannah Lee)

Kai reached the hospital. He almost ran because he was too worried about his ex-girlfriend.

No, he doesn’t love her since he already has you.

He just worried for some reasons.

He went to the counter and asked the nurse about Hannah but since the nurse thought he is a fan so the nurse refused to tell him.

“Trust me! I’m her friend.”

“I’m sorry sir but…”

“ArghHhhh! Why are you getting so annoying huh?” Kai rubbed his face in frustration.

The nurse lost her words, ‘Fan nowadays’ she thought to herself and shook her head.

But then, Kai saw Mr. Lee. Kai approached him.

“Ajussi~” Kai greeted Mr. Lee warmly and bowed politely.

“Ahh~ Jongin-ah~” Mr. Lee smiled and hugged Kai. He knows Kai well and he knows that his daughter left Kai without a single reason. Frankly, he loves Kai a lot.

“How is Hannah condition right now?”

“Want to give some look?”

Kai nodded.

The nurse bit her lips as Kai was not lying. She felt embarrassed suddenly. Kai who saw her expression, gave her a smirk before leaving.

 

***

 

You were having some chit chat with your family since it has been a long time you didn’t have a warm talk like today.

You felt happy and you  forgot about Baekhyun and Kai for a while.

Suddenly, your phone was ringing and you answered the call.

“Yeobseyo?”

“Mrs. Byun?”

“Ne?”

You gasped. Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 hit the floor. Chanyeol approached you and asked what had happened.

“B-Baekhyun…” your tears started to roll down on your cheek.

Your parent were curious as well.

“What’s wrong?”

“He….” You can’t control your feeling and hugged Chanyeol. You cried in Chanyeol’s arm.

 

-to be continued-

 

Hi guys. Updated!!! I'm sorry for late update since I got a test this week and I thought of updating this story when im done with the test. But Baekhyun and Taeyeon's news shocked me a lot. I was confused and Im just laughing awkwardly with the news. I dunno. I just, sad and it kinda bit confusing.Baekhyun T^T.I really got no word for this news and I just....... I dunno *sigh*

Btw, welcome new subbies. I love you. Thank you for supporting this story. *polite bow*

I love you too Crystal_EXO !!!!! *throw confetti*

HIHIHIHI