This is not the right way!

Unwanted Love

He stopped.

You opened your eyes frowned your eyebrows.

Kai bit his bottom lips.’No, this is not the right way.’ He thought.

Kai stood up and left you in confusing thought, “Im sorry”

Your mind was too blank to think of the reason why did Kai stop and say sorry. You just let him go and sat on the sofa blankly.

***

Kai held the car’s steering firmly and knocked it as strong as he could. He shouted in frustration. He can’t sleep with you and break up with you after that. He loves you a lot!

Without realizing, his tears rolled down his cheek and that night he cried as much as he could.

***

Baekhyun was still in his deep sleep. It has been 4 days and there’s still no sign that he will wake up. Hyeji sighed. She went to the bathroom and filled the bowl with some water. She dipped a clean towel in it and slightly squeezed it before she wiped Baekhyun’s neck with it. She repeated the same action on Baekhyun’s chest, waist and arms. She paused for a while and looked at Baekhyun’s face deeply.

While you? You looked at Hyeji’s act and stood at the door without being able to do anything. You gulped and leave the scene – cancelling your intention to give Baekhyun a visit.

On your way to reach your car, you saw Chanyeol. You quickly hid yourselves from Chanyeol’s view and you knew that Chanyeol was on his way to Baekhyun’s room. You bite your inner lips and walked to your car slowly while looking on the ground.

Chanyeol knocked the door and entered Baekhyun’s room with a cute smile on his face.

“How’s he doing?” Chanyeol asked.

Hyeji startled and her back.

She smiled. “I don’t know. He’s still the same.” Hyeji sighed softly.

Chanyeol patted her shoulder softly, “Don’t worry too much. He will wake up soon.”

Hyeji nodded.

“Are you washing him up?” Chanyeol asked when he saw the bowl of water and a wet towel in Hyeji’s left hand.

Hyeji nodded, “Can you do the rest. I mean, wash his whole body.”

Chanyeol smiled and nodded, “Sure!”

Hyeji gave the towel to Chanyeol and walked to the door. She closed the door and waited till Chanyeol done washing Baekhyun’s body.

A few minutes later, Hyeji lift her head when she heard a voice greeted her.

Hyeji stood up and greeted Mr. Park and Mrs.Park brightly.

“What are you doing outside here?” asked Mrs. Park while smiling. She has a beautiful face even though she is already in her 50s.

“Ahh, Chanyeol ssi is wiping Baekhyun’s body so I just wait outside.” Hyeji grinned.

Mr. Park and Mrs. Park nodded.

“Have you eaten?” It’s Mr. Park turns to ask the question.

“Not yet but I’ll eat later.” Hyeji smiled.

“Aigoo. You must eat on time. If you fall sick who will look after our Baekhyun.” Mrs. Park stepped in.

Hyeji chuckled.

“Let’s eat first. Let Chanyeol alone doing his work.” Mr. Park said jokingly.

They laughed but stopped when Chanyeol said, “Why are guys being so happy huh?”

“Ouh? Are you done?”

Chanyeol looked at Hyeji and nodded, “Yes! Not too much work to do since you already washed his upper body.”

Hyeji blushed slightly, ‘Yea, or should I wash his lower body to?’ she really wanted to say those but she held it in and just smiled innocently.

“Chanyeol-ahh~ Can you take Hyeji to eat first? She doesn’t eat anything since this morning.” Mrs. Park’s words make Hyeji enlarged her eyes.

“A-Ani, I already ate my breakfast.” Hyeji was quite stuttered. Yes, it is true that she doesn’t eat anything since morning but how did Mrs. Park say it?

Mrs. Park chuckled, “Okay, I was wrong. She doesn’t eat her lunch yet.”

Mr. Park laughed at his wife – clumsy as always.

Chanyeol grabbed Hyeji’s arm. “Let’s eat first. Omma and Appa will take a look on Baekhyun.” Hyeji nodded and followed Chanyeol to the cafeteria.

Mrs. Park smiled, “Yeobo!”

“Eung?”

“I really want to have Hyeji as our daughter-in-law.”

“Me too, but we can’t force them to fall in love with each other. I’m afraid that they might be like Baekhyun and Chanmi.” Mr. Park said calmly and walked to Baekhyun’s room.

Mrs. Park had a deep thought for a while and let a deep sigh before she started to walk to Baekhyun’s room. She felt guilty for some reasons.