"The truth is..."

Unwanted Love

“STOP!!” she yelled.

Kai stopped. He bitted his lips. Baekhyun opened his eyes. You stunned.

Hyeji looked at Kai fiercely, “Don’t you dare to touch him!” she warned. Pointing straightly onto Kai’s face.

Hyeji approached Baekhun, grabbing Baekhyun’s left wrist harshly and left the scene. Baekhyun followed her step blankly. Still confused because of what had happened just now.

You gulped, ‘she’s so brave’, you thought. You looked at Kai. He seemed quite surprised with Hyeji’s act. Without realizing, you smiled.

 

***

 

“Why don’t you protect yourself?!! You learnt Hapkido right?????!!!!” Hyeji yelled.

Baekhyun startled. This is his very first time seeing Hyeji act like that, “I-I ummm” he lost his words.

“Haish. Baekyun-ah~” she paused for a while, feeling sorry for yelling at Baekhyun. “You MUST fight. Don’t let others look down on you.”

“Urm, Kai is strong. Look at his figure” Baekhyun said while looking at the ground. Feeling embarrassed with himself. ‘A girl just saved you Byun Baekhyun. Wake up!’ he thought.

“The figure doesn’t show how much a person is strong. It is your skill how to overcome the problem. You have your own skill. I believe in you. I believe that you can fight that guy but you just scared that you might lose Chanmi.” Hyeji paused – gulping. “You are afraid that Chanmi might never talk to you if you hurt her boyfriend.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

“Fight for your wife Baekhyun. I know you love her so much.” Baekhyun can hear Hyeji’s shaking voice when saying those words. Baekhyun stunned. ‘How did Hyeji find out about Chanmi and I?’

Hyeji looked into Baekhyun’s eyes deeply. Trying to search for the truth behind that innocent eyes. How much he had hurted because of a girl named Park Chanmi. How can Baekhyun lied to her telling that his parent already passed away and he live with his grandmother since he was 9. She hurted by Baekhyun’s lies but she believe that Baekhyun has his own reason.

 “I won’t force you to tell me the reason why you marry her. The reason why you lied to me about your family’s background. But I can help you if you need help for your mission.” Said Hyeji and left.

But then, she stopped, “Because I know that you won’t be able to do it alone!”

 

***

 

That night, Baekhyun didn’t talk as much before and it makes you felt weird.

“Yah!!” you yelled as always.

Baekhyun lifted her head, looking at you with his blur face.

“Go and get me a glass of water.”

Baekhyun nodded.

He came back after 2 minutes with a glass of water in his left hand, “Anything else?”

You shook your head - hoping that Baekhyun will try to have a chat with you. Are you already in love with Baekhyun? No, you’re not. You just felt weird with Baekhyun’s act!

“Okay then.” Said Baekhyun and then he headed to his room.

You looked at Baekhyun’s figure. You frowned your eyebrows. ‘Weird!’

Somehow, you quickly swiped away your eager feeling about Baekhyun’s weird act. You continued watching your favourite drama on the television while enjoying some snacks.

-In Baekhyun’s bedroom-

Baekhyun stood at the balcony while thinking about what had happened between him and Hyeji this morning. A lot of questions that he freaking wants to know the answers. He stared at his handphone.

‘Should I call Hyeji?’ he thought.

‘No, I shouldn’t.

He bitted his lips.

‘What should I do?’

He sighed.

‘Argh! This is even harder than history’s exam’

Baekhyun rubbed his face and hair harshly.

‘How did Hyeji knows this secret?’

‘Is it Chanmi who told her?’

‘No, no. It is impossible’

“Arghhhhh!!!!” he shouted in frustration.

“What’s going on Byun Baekhyun?” he startled when he heard your yelling outside his bedroom.

“N-Nothing. It just a cockcroach.”

 

***

 

It has been 4 days since Baekhyun’s last talk with Hyeji. He didn’t know what should he do. He felt sorry for lying to Hyeji. Hyeji is always there for him whenever he has a problem but now, a cold atmosphere between them makes Baekhyun suffered a lot. Hyeji is his only friend.

Baekhyun sighed while looking at Hyeji during English class. He took out his handphone and texted Hyeji.

“Let’s meet at the rooftop after classes today”

Baekhyun saw Hyeji was reading something on her iPhone 5S – she loves that handphone so much since it is a gift from her beloved Grandma.

“Okay ^_^”

Baekhyun smiled. This problem must be settled by today!

After all the classes on that day ended, Baekhyun tried to search for Hyeji but failed. He went to the rooftop – predicting that Hyeji must be there.

Once he reached the rooftop, he smiled when he saw Hyeji was there. Standing while facing the other’s building without getting afraid of height. ‘She is a special girl’ thought Baekhyun.

He approached Hyeji while saying softly, “Yah~”

Hyeji turned over and facing him. She smiled.

Baekhyun replied before continue, “How did you know about all of this?”

Hyeji smirked and leaned in.

Baekhyun stunned.

Yes, Hyeji was kissing Baekhyun right now. But not on his lips. On Baekhyun’s cheek which is just a millimeter away from Baekhyun’s lips. Then, she hugged Baekhyun while saying “Chanmi is watching us right now. Hug me back!”

Baekhyun hugged Hyeji hesitantly, still confused by Hyeji’s act.

“W-Why are you doing this?” said Baekhyun, stuttering.

“Because I know that you love Chanmi and you want Chanmi to love you back. So, the first step is trying to make her jealous” Hyeji said calmly.

Baekhyun smirked with Hyeji’s words.

While hugging Hyeji, he continue with his question “And how did you know about me and Chanmi?”

“Are you that curious?”

Baekhyun nodded, “Yes!”

“The truth is…..”

 

-to be cont-

 

Hi my baby boo XD sorry for the late update. I just finished my class for today and I quickly back to my dorm and write this chapter. I'd been busy these days and I hope that you guys will forgive me *puppy eyes*

Can you forgive me? hihi

Ahh~ This chapter is quite short and Im sorry once again.

To be honest, Im hurted when I see Baekhyun's teary eyes during the press conference about Kris. T^T. I cried as well. HUHUHUHU. I know that you guys will still support Exo and Kris right. LET'S BE ONE!!! ^_^