"Hannah~"

Unwanted Love

“Suho hyung!” Suho gasped when he saw a photo shown by Sehun.

“How did you….?” Suho looked at Sehun with disbelief.

“I went to the shop just now and I saw this magazine. I was shocked as well. What if…?”

“No, don’t let him see it.” Said Suho to Sehun.

“Hi guys!” said Kai cheerfully while approaching his two best friends.

Suho’s eyes widened.

Sehun gulped.

Kai was smiling brightly.

Quitely, the magazine that was bought by Sehun exchanged from Sehun’s to Suho’s hand. Suho hid it under his table quietly. Fortunately, Kai didn’t see it.

“Yah Yah Yahh! Why do you look so happy today huh?” said Suho brightly.

“Nothing! I’m just in my good mood today. Hahaha” Kai said while sitting on Suho’s table.

“Yehet! Then, buy me a bubble tea today.” Said Sehun excitedly.

“Okay!”

“What??!! Seriously? What about a…”

“Just a bubble tea. Stop it” Kai cut off Sehun’s words before he take advantage towards Kai’s good mood today.

Sehun pouted.

Suho and Kai gave a big laughed to Sehun.

 

***

 

Kai walked to his class after having some chat with his best friends. His childhood friends since  he was 9.

Suho. A passionate member who always get a wonderful result during exam and he is a lovely hyung to Kai even though sometimes Kai likes to bully him. Don’t worry, he always fight back. He is 23 years old and this year is his last year in this collage and he will graduate soon.

Luhan and Xiumin. The oldest hyung in their group but they are the cutest member in the group. Their face are just like a 15 years old kid even though they already aged 24 years old. Luhan is a Chinese but his family already stayed in Korea for almost 16 years. Xiumin’s real name is Kim Minseok but since he always stick together with Luhan, so their members gave a Chinese name for him. At first, Xiumin hates it a lot but since Luhan likes his Chinese name, he goes, “I also like it ^_^”.

Kris. Same age with Luhan and Xiumin but he goes well with Tao. Kris is cool guy who came from Canada but since his grandmother’s house is in Korea, his mother moved to Korea when he was 11. Tao is a Chinese guy who lives in Korea since he was a baby. The reason is his father owns a company in Korea. Tao whines a lot and he loves to tell Kris to buy something for him.

Lay. He quite close with Chen. They are in the same age and they play together a lot. The difference between them is Lay is quite person while Chen talks a LOT.

D.O or his real name is Do Kyungsoo. They called him as D.O because he owns that O.O eyes and D is because his family name is Do. Of course he hates it a lot but they never care.

Sehun is the youngest among them but he doesn’t look like a maknae at all since his face is quite mature and his height also beats his hyung down. He is in same age with Kai but Kai was born in January while he was in April.

9 best friends are enough to makes Kai’s world happy. With the present of you since Hannah left him makes Kai’s world perfect!

 

***

 

Baekhyun met Hyeji again this afternoon and it is enough to make you curious to death. Baekhyun never been like this before. He never goes out with Hyeji even though they are a best friend. They only stick together when they are in collage. But now….

You sighed.

‘What’s wrong with Baekhyun nowadays?’

“Last time, they kissed. And now, they keep hanging out together. Are they in a relationship?”  you talked to yourselves – biting your lips.

You keep thinking and thinking until you received a call from your brother.

“Yeobseyo oppa!”

“Chanmi-ah~. Where are you?”

“At home. Why oppa?”

“Nice. Come over here. Tell Baekhyun to come here too.” Chanyeol’s husky voice makes your heart skipped the beat.

‘How do I find Baekhyun?’ you thought to yourselves.

“But why? I’m too lazy right now!” you were trying to made up some excuses.

“Just come over here. Okay? Bye, saranghae!”

“Op-Oppa!!!!” you lost your words when Chanyeol already hanged up the phone.

“Aish! !”

You dialed Baekhyun’s number but there’s no answer. You clenched your teeth in frustration. You sighed.

 

***

 

Baekhyun startled when he saw your name appeared on his phone’s screen. Hyeji looked at Baekhyun, “Don’t answer it!”

“B-But…”

“Don’t you dare!”

 

***

 

Kai walked to Sehun and grabbed his neck. His act was enough to make Sehun yelled, “Yah!!!!”

Kai bursted into laughter.

Sehun ogled.

“What’s wrong with you?”

Kai grinned, “Nothing!”

Sehun ogled for the second time.

“W-wait! What is this?” Kai saw something inside Sehun’s bag  and quickly grabbed it before Sehun could stop him.

“Yahh!!!”

“Since when did you read this type of magazine?”

Sehun gulped.

Kai’s eyes widened.

“Hannah~” one word slipped from his lips silently but it is enough to Sehun heard it.

‘I’m dead!!!’ Sehun thought to himself.

 

-to be continued-

 

Hi guys!!!! Actually, I should update this story daily but since im busy with my study so here i am!!! LATE UPDATE!!! Hahahahahahahahh!!! *Im sorry*

Wahhhh!! There's someone who voted for my 'Unwanted Love'. Thank you sooooooo much, ctnazlah !!! Hehe. And also, welcome to my fantsy, my new subbies. Thanks!! Thanks for liking this story.

And lastly, pls do subscribe to my story if you like it. Gomawo! *Polite bow*

Luv u guys, muahhhhhhhhhh *chu~~*