One heart is broken

Unwanted Love

“The truth is…”

-FLASHBACK-

Hyeji walked to her car but then she stopped – startled. It’s Baekhyun and YOU! Baekhyun walked to your car and sat at the driver’s seat. You sat beside Baekhyun and he drove the car. Hyeji quickly got into the car and followed the two of you with some distance that Baekhyun never notices. Hyeji knows Baekhyun well!

Hyeji’s eyes widened as she saw Baekhyun and you were heading to your parent’s house.

‘What are they doing here?’ she thought.

She kept following you and Baekhyun until you reached your home.

Hyeji took out her phone and dialed someone’s number, “Mr. Kim, can you help me out of something?”

-FLASHBACK END-

“….and with a little help from Mr. Kim, I managed to know the truth that you never told me before!” Hyeji ogled. Baekhyun chuckled with Hyeji’s act.

“You’re intelligent. As expected!” Baekhyun patted Hyeji’s shoulder playfully.

They walked to the café nearby to have a little more chat.

Hyeji took a seat in front of Baekhyun, “You must treat me today!”

Baekhyun grinned. Before this, Hyeji never let Baekhyun to spend his money on her since Baekhyun is ‘poor’ and it hurted Baekhyun a lot for lying but an acting must be continued and look as normal as possible.

“But why did you do this?” Hyeji asked and that question makes Baekhyun laughed.

“What do you think?” Baekhyun smirked. Hyeji’s heart skipped the beat when seeing that ‘’ scene. ‘He is showing his real attitude right now!’ she thought.

“H-How come do I know that?” Hyeji tried to act as cool as possible.

“Hehe. Because I love her.”

Hyeji’s heart flinched, “Then? How about your family’s background?”

“Urmm, nothing! I just hate it when people are looking at me just because of my wealth.”

Hyeji nodded.

“I got annoyed by those kind of people. That’s why I like you!” Baekhyun continued. “You never care about my background and be friend with me just for who I am! Gomawo!” Baekhyun smiled.

“Chanmi hates you right?”

Baekhyun nodded. He swallowed the painful truth.

“So, what’s your plan?”

“I don’t know” said Baekhyun while sighing.

Hyeji smirked, “I got the plan!”

 

***

 

Your eyes widened when you saw the scene between Baekhyun and Hyeji. They kissed! OMO! You clenched your teeth and left the scene.

Your heart was hurting by Baekhyun’s act. He said that he married you because he loves you but why did he kissed that !

‘You love him Park Chanmi!’

“No, I’m not!”

‘Yes, you do!’

“I love Kai, I always do!!!!!!” you screamed but then you realized that you were at the public place and people started to look at you because of your fool act. You looked down – covering your face, getting embarrassed by your own act.

 

***

 

“Hehe. Because I love her.”

Baekhyun’s voice keep haunting Hyeji. Hyeji sighed.

‘He loves Chanmi. But why??!!’ she thought.

She recalled the conversation between her and Mr. Kim.

-FLASHBACK-

“Hyeji-ssi, Byun Baekhyun already get married with Park Chanmi 2 years ago. I don’t know why they are keeping this marriage as a secret but I’m quite sure that this marriage is not agreed by Park Chanmi.” Mr. Kim paused for a while – waiting for Hyeji’s reaction.

Hyeji lost her words. ‘Baekhyun is already get married and his wife is a y girl named Park Chanmi?’ she thought. Without realizing, her tears started to roll onto her cheek. Her lips was trembling. A painful reality that she never thought about. It hurted her too much.

Hyeji gulped, “You may proceed Mr. Kim” she tried really hard to control her shaky voice.

“Ahh~ Byun Baekhyun also not as poor as you know. He is the grandson of the owner of the big company called Bstar Holdings. I’m sure that you already know about the company.”

How can Hyeji was not knowing about the company. One of the biggest company in South Korea and her parent also want to cooperate with that company but there is no chance yet. Another lie from Baekhyun, her best friend and also her crush for almost 2 years. Her heart was completely broken and can’t be fixed anymore.

“And for the additional information, Byun Baekhyun is the one who supports Park Chanmi’s collage fees right now.”

-FLASHBACK END-

Hyeji knows, by helping Baekhyun to win Chanmi’s heart will hurt her more and more but she already determined. Baekhyun deserves happiness because he had been sacrificed everything for Chanmi – for a girl that he really loves. Why can’t she sacrifice her happiness for a guy that she really loves too?

Again, for the nth times since she knows this painful reality, her tears hit the ground!

 

-to be cont-

 

Hi =) sorry for the late update. I know I'm late and this chappie is seriously a SHORT  one. I'm sorry, so sorry. 

*puppy eyes* I know I am the one who is guilty here.

Anyway guys, Baekhyun is getting hotter as the days fly by right? OMG I CANT STOP FANGIRLING OVER HIM NOWADAYS AND IM SORRY FOR MY CAPS LOCK ON!!!!!!!