It is revealed

Unwanted Love

Chanyeol drove the car anxiously. You looked at Chanyeol. There’s fear in his eyes and it makes him looked so terrible right now. Chanyeol almost lost his sanity when you told him about Baekhyun – you stunned with Chanyeol’s reaction, knowing how much he takes care of Baekhyun.

-FLASHBACK-

“What had happened?” Chanyeol came to you anxiously as you dropped your handphone.

“B-Baekhyun…”

“What’s wrong?”

You can’t control your feelings and you hugged Chanyeol. You can feel Chanyeol’s heartbeat and you can feel that he really worried of Baekhyun. You let your tears out for a while and tried to speak.

“He-He..”

Your tears makes Chanyeol’s chest get wet.

“He was involved in an accident and he injured so badly.” Your voice was shaking but still you can say it in one breath.

Chanyeol gasped. He loosen the hug and stared in your eyes for a while.

“FOR REAL??!!” Chanyeol’s voice raised by one octave and it makes you startled – he never acted this way though.

He gripped your shoulder and it hurts you.

“I-I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol gulped and you can see his teary eyes. He looked sadder than you. His disbelief eyes with full of worries.

“W-where is he right now?”

“Seoul National Hospital”

Chanyeol went to his bedroom and he came out with his car’s keys.

-FLASHBACK END-

You don’t know why but Baekhyun’s news makes your heart uneasy. What if, Baekhyun died? ‘No, no, no. Please don’t!’ you thought to yourself and you shook your head without even realizing it. And your eyes was started to fill with tears for the second time. Yes, you were worrying about Baekhyun.

You and your family reached Seoul National Hospital after 30 minutes of driving. Chanyeol rushed to the inquiry counter. You followed Chanyeol’s step while your parent was left behind.

You startled when you saw Hyeji was waiting outside the emergency unit room.

‘! He was with this !’ you cursed in your thought while clenching your teeth.

Chanyeol approached Hyeji and asked about Baekhyun.

“I-I don’t know. He had been in there for 1 hour and half already.” Hyeji’s shaking voice makes your heart hurts.

Chanyeol rubbed his hair and face in frustration. You just stood in the corner – not knowing what to do.

You were confused - confused with your own feeling. You were worrying about Baekhyun even though you don’t love him. You hate it when Baekhyun always linger by Hyeji’s side even though you always treat Baekhyun like a . You get annoyed by Hyeji’s concern towards Baekhyun and you don’t even know why.

All of your thoughts fade away as your father patted your shoulder.

“Aren’t you coming in?” Mr. Park’s concern voice startled you.

“C-coming in…. W-w-where?” you stuttered as you don’t know what was happening.

“To Baekhyun’s room.”

“I-is he already…” you looked around. You looked at the emergency unit room. There’s no one else beside you and your father. You bitted your lower lips.

You entered Baekhyun’s room at that grand hospital. You saw Chanyeol’s with his swollen eyes. Hyeji too. She looked so depressed. Her swollen face showed how much she was worrying about Baekhyun. You rolled your eyes with the fact that Hyeji is taking care of Baekhyun. ‘But I am his wife’ you thought to yourself.

You approached Baekhyun. He looked so stunning with his sleeping face. Why didn’t you realize it back then? But, there’s a lot of scar on his face. The bruises were all over his face. You got hurt.

After a while, Chanyeol excused himself since he got an important call from his office. Your parent also already left a while ago. For the first time, you said that you will take a taxi home and it surprised Chanyeol a lot.

You looked at Hyeji.

“When will you leave?” you said coldly.

“I’ll just stay here. Taking care of him till he wake up.”

The words that came out from Hyeji’s lips make you stunned for a while. You clenched your teeth.

“There’s no use for clenching your teeth. Baekhyun is not yours!”

“BUT HE IS MY HUSBAND! NOT YOURS!” you raised your voice by one octave but Hyeji still looked calm. It hurts you more and more. Without realizing, you revealed the truth about your relationship with Baekhyun.

“Do you ever care about him? Never right? Yes, he is your husband but…” Hyeji paused – looking at your back. She looked surprised.

You turned around and your eyes widened.

“Kai~” you mumbled in disbelief but Hyeji and Kai still can hear you well.

“I met with Chanyeol just now and I asked him what was he doing here and he said that he came to visit someone. He also told me that you are here. That’s why I came by. But the husband thingy is quite…” Kai spoke calmly but you still can hear his shaking voice. His lips looked trembling.

“I-I” you tried to defend yourself but you know that there’s no excuse anymore.

Kai smirked.

He turned around and left the scene.

You tried to stop him but, “WHAT THE ?” Kai’s voice makes you startled. Your heart skipped the beat.

Kai let go his left arm from your grip and walked away.

You knelt on your knee – crying. Hyeji just stood there, beside Baekhyun silently. You felt like the world is just too cruel for you to live in it. Baekhyun was in coma. Kai knew about your relationship with Baekhyun and dumped you. You felt like you lost everything already.

 

- to be continued -

Guys, Im so sorry for the really late update. Im so sorry. I got TWO continous test and it already killed me!!!

I just finished my test this evening and I quickly gain my mind to write this chappie.

Im so sorry for the long wait. *puppy eyes*

Im sorry, eung? *grin*