Lips

Unwanted Love

     Chanmi sighed. Well, it already nth times she guess.

     “How do I do this?” she mumbled. She looked at her right and left. Everybody is focusing on their paper. She sighed again. But then, her eyes meets Baekhyun’s. She frowned her eyebrow. Baekhyun looked at her with ‘need some help?’ look but she quickly looked at somewhere else. She’s trying to contact her boyfriend with her eyes but failed when she knows that Kai need help just like her. For the last time, she sighed and gave up!

 

***

 

     “Baekhyun-ah!” Baekhyun turned his head to the sweet  voice who is calling for his name. He smiled. Hyeji smiled back. ‘Ahh! He’s cute’ she thought.

     “How’s the exam just now?” Hyeji asked while approaching Baekhyun even though she already knows the answer.

     “Quite good!” Baekhyun answered while wearing his huge glasses. “Have you grab your lunch?” he continued. Hyeji shook her head. She is really hungry to be honest.

    “Let’s go to get some food, I’m hungry.” Baekhyun whined. Hyeji chuckled.

    “Let’s go!” said Hyeji while grabbing Baekhyun’s right hand.

    “Errr, Hyeji?”

    “Yes?”

    “Would you mind to let go of my hand?”

     Hyeji looked at Baekhyun. All of Baekhyun’s face already turned red. She quickly let go Baekhyun’s hand. She felt sorry for some reason, “I’m sorry.”

     “It’s okay. I’m just…. I’m just..”

     “Awkward! I know. Hehehe.” Hyeji tried to cheer up the atmosphere between them even though her heart is flinching.

      Baekhyun smiled, “Let me treat you for today!”

     “Nahh~ It’s okay. Let me.” How can Hyeji let Baekhyun to treat her because she knows that Baekhyun is quite poor. Well, he can study in this grand collage because of the scholarship. But Baekhyun is nice. So nice till Hyeji doesn’t know how to stop herself from liking Baekhyun. She had been liked Baekhyun for 2 years but she never had a chance to confess her heart to Baekhyun. She’s afraid. Really afraid that she might lose Baekhyun as her best friend. For her, being Baekhyun’s best friend is more than enough.

     Hyeji still remember when the first time she met Baekhyun. Not everybody likes Baekhyun because of his appearance. Wearing a stupid huge glasses. Poor person. Styled his hair with that stupid mushroom hair. However, Baekhyun attracted her. She tried to approach Baekhyun for 5 months but she always fail. Hyeji never give up. She is not the type of girl that give up easily. One day, her parent get divorced. It affected her study. She can’t focus in the class. Her result became worst and worst. She almost want to commit suicide but Baekhyun managed to stop her. Baekhyun cheered her up and bring back happiness to her. From that day, she and Baekhyun became a close friend. Baekhyun helped her with her study and she become a top student in their collage after Baekhyun. She tried to beat Baekhyun but she can’t. But she’s happy. More than before even though her parent still didn’t get back together. She owed Baekhyun a lot!

 

***

 

     Chanmi reached home a bit late that day. Baekhyun approached his beloved wife.

     “Where have you been?” he asked.

     “None of your business!” she answered while rolling her eyes.

     “How’s your day? Having a nice day?”

     “Can you please shut your damn ugly mouth up? I’m tired. Don’t disturb me!” she yelled.

      Baekhyun touched his lips. Is it that ‘damn ugly’? His heart flinched – quite disappointed with his ugly lips. How can’t it be more pretty? He thought to himself. But then, he smiled – still remember when he kissed Chanmi for the first time. Unfortunately, he received a big slap from his cute wife. Chanmi won’t talk to him for almost 2 weeks. After that incident, he never tried to kiss Chanmi no more. Not because he is afraid of Chanmi’s big slap but he afraid that Chanmi might never talk to him anymore.

    “Stop smiling! Your smile is irritating me!” Chanmi said coldly and left her husband alone.

     A few minutes later, Baekhyun received a call from Hyeji. He answered the call while walking to his room.

     “Hyeji-ah” Baekhyun said after quite long silent between he and Hyeji.

     “Yeah?”

     “Is it my lips is that damn ugly?”

     Hyeji laughed. What’s wrong with this guy?

     “Why are you laughing? Is it ugly for real?”

     “Hahaha. Baekhyun-ahh~ What’s wrong with you? Who said that your lips is ugly, huh?”

     “Errr.. Umm, I.. Umm”

     “Tell me. Who is it?” Hyeji is still laughing.

      “Nobody! I just looked at my lips in the mirror just now and I don’t think that it is cute!”

      Hyeji’s laugh started to burst again. Baekhyun pursed his lips. If Hyeji see this cute face, she might not laugh as she’s laughing right now.

      “Nahh! Your lips is the most cutest thing in this world. If I had a chance, I will kiss it!” said Hyeji but after that, she bitted her lips. What’s wrong with me? How can I said that such a thing? Ahh!! Fool Hyeji.

      “Huh?” Baekhyun startled.

      “Hahahaha!” Hyeji laughed awkwardly. “I’m kidding! Just kidding!”