Who is she?

Dancing in the Rain

"Who was that?" Minho asked Taecyeon the moment they walked out of class. Taecyeon turned around to his best friend. 

"Who?" he asked. Minho pointed to Soo-jung, who was walking down the hallway. 

"Oh long story. Basically, now, she's my dong-seng." Taecyeon replied, "why? Do you like her?" Minho shook his head. "No, at first I thought she was really pretty and she's an amazing dancer but she looks too fierce. You know I like kinda girly and cute girls." 

Taecyeon nodded. Of course. The only girls Minho ever dated were the girly, cute, bubbly types. It was so Minho to never take any risks and stay where he felt safe. He watched as Krystal walked down the hallway. She would have a hard time making friends, especially since half the school had already noticed her: her talent, her beauty. Suddenly, someone tapped him on the shoulder, breaking his train of thought. 

"Heyy!" it was Hyun-Joong hyung. 

"Oh hey hyung!" Hyun-joong looked out to where Taecyeon was looking. 

"Who is that by the way?" he asked Taecyeon, "I've seen her around and people keep telling me all this stuff about her. Apparently she's a freshman and she got in with a full scholarship. All the dancers, even the seniors, are scared of her. Do you know her?"

"Yeah I just met her in dance," taecyeon said, "she's my dong-seng now. I bet she got a few haters now." Hyun-Joong laughed. "No kidding- she's hot."

"Umm...aren't you going out with Eun-mi?...no wait, that was a while ago...Hana?" Taecyeon asked. Hyun-Joong had so many girls that it was hard to remember which one he was with. 

"Nope," Hyun-Joong said, "..Lee Mi-ah. Third-year voice. But I'm thinking of breaking up with her." Taecyeon didn't even flinch. He knew Hyun-Joong too well. Of course. It was only a matter of time before he would get tired of one girl and move on to the next.

"Why?" Taecyeon asked, "you found a new girl? Or are you just tired of her?"

Hyun Joong smiled. "Found a new one." He pointed at Soo-jung, who was just disappearing around the corner. 

"Her."

 

 

 

 

sorry this chapter's really short. either later today or tomorrow i'm going to be posting character descriptions to help you follow the story and a new chapter soon :)  please read, comment, and subscribe!!! thanks :D