Living Conditions

Dancing in the Rain

 

"So basically she's gonna stay here until she finds out more about her apartment?" Minho asked

"Finally!" Taecyeon put his hands up in relief, "it took you an hour to get that! Now did we make introductions?" The three looked at each other. They were sitting in the polished living room of Taecyeon and Minho's condominium. They'd really been too busy explaining/convincing the situation to Minho to actually, officially meet.

"Choi Minho, second-year performing arts. You're the girl who bumped into Hyosung right? The girl who tripped you on your way out? Sorry about that by the way."

"Krystal Jung, first year dance," Krystal replied coolly, "and no worries- I'll consider it initiation." Taecyeon smirked as Minho got alarmed for a split second then quickly covered up.

"..well anyways, don't expect to stay here long. You can use the guest room." Taecyeon took two of Krystal's big bags and carried them up the glass platform stairs. Upstairs, there were two rooms next to each other on one side and another down the hall. Taecyeon led Krystal to the room down the hallway. He opened the door. Inside, the room was relatively open and it had large windows all along one wall. The bed was on the far wall and there was a table and two chairs also there. A fairly large closet and the whole interior and design looked expensive. It was a guest room but it was crazy luxurious.

"You can stay here," Taecyeon said, "unpack or something then come downstairs. We need to talk some more with Minho a=and arrange some more stuff." He began to walk out of the room when Krystal stopped him.

"Oppa!" she called quickly. He stopped and looked back. 

"Yeah?"

"..thanks." ^ ^

Taecyeon grinned. "No big deal. I said I was your oppa right? See you downstairs." Taecyeon left the room quickly. He felt..weird. Krystal is a dong-seng. Just like a little sister you've always wanted. Nothing more, he told himself.

Back at the guest room, Krystal quickly unpacked and pulled on a sweatshirt before going back downstairs. Minho and Taecyeon were sitting on the kitchen table. She went and sat down beside Taecyeon.

"First of all," Minho started, "house rules." Taecyeon groaned. 

"Yah, Choi Minho- this is my house too you know and Soojungie's my dong-seng. You're making me look bad." Minho looked up and looked back and forth from Taecyeon to Krystal.

"I've known you for over sixteen years Ok Taecyeon and this is the second time I've seen you be so caring to a dong-seng or even friend! Try being this caring to me you traitor!" Minho punched Taecyeon's arm and Taecyeon punched him back. Minho was about to grab Taecyeon into a headlock, or at least try to, when Krystal interrupted.

 

"Stop fighting!" she said quickly, grabbing Minho's arm and pulling it away. Her face was flushed with concern and her brows were knit with worry. For about two seconds, Minho looked at Krystal and saw her differently. Behind the cool, charismatic freshman dancer, he saw, even if it was only for a moment, an innocent and young girl, still new with people and relationships.

Minho quickly pulled his hand away and grabbed the pen from the table.

"Okay sorry," he said hastily, "let's write down some rules anyhow." Wanting to avoid conflict, Taecyeon complied and the three sat down, somewhat calmly, at the table again. 

"One: leave the house at a different time than me- I don't want any misunderstandings later." Taecyeon groaned again. "The world doesn't revolve around you, Choi Minho." he whispered jokingly. Krystal let out a giggle and Minho shot both of them glares.

"Two," he continued, "no guests." Krystal nodded. "Isn't that a given?"

"Three: Saturday is cleaning day. Your attendance and help is required." Krystal nodded formally.

"Four: you're still a girl and we're still guys- no emotional feelings and no meaningful physical contact. Otherwise stated: don't fall in love with either of us." 

Krystal looked at Minho and Taecyeon and smiled cheekily. "Don't worry," she said, "I have high standards." 

"Yah!" Taecyeon and Minho said at the same time and Krystal stood up and bowed 90 degrees to them. At her respectful 'sunbae-bow' both guys burst out laughing.

"By the way," Krystal said to Minho, "what should I call you?"

"Huh?" Minho asked. 

"Like I call Taecyeon oppa Taecyeon oppa or just Oppa, what should I call you?"

"True!" Taecyeon said, rubbing his chin playfully.

"Dunno," Minho said.

"Just call him Minnie-oppa," Taecyeon suggested. Minho landed another punch.

"How about Minho-sunbaenim," Minho suggested. Taecyeon smirked.

"Just say Minho oppa then," taecyeon said. Minho thought for a few seconds, then nodded in approval. 

"Okay," Krystal said, "I have to go to work soon so bye Taec oppa, and bye Minho oppa!" she waved as she pulled on a navy knit haphazardly

stumbled into her black converse. Cheeks pink, eyes bright, hair loose and messy, she flashed a smile before disappearing out the door.

 

A short chapter really, but another will be updated quickly ^ ^ sorry if the action's not moving very fast- i kinda like focusing on an event more detailed-ly sometimes :) comments, thoughts, suggestions always welcome!!!! subscribe too ^^

EXTRA:

A glimpse of the Choi-Ok condominium living room (click 'condominium')

what i imagine Krystal's room to look like: http://www.luxuryestatereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Luxury-Condos.jpg

 

THANKS again ^ ^ read and comment and subscribe!!! :D