Chapter 2

The Stripper

“Looks who’s coming.” Hyoyeon said with a teasing tone in her voice. “It’s the birthday girl.”

As Yoona approached her friends, she tried her best not to be smiling like an idiot. Because really, those girls at being friends sometimes, most of the times in fact, and were a bit harsh on her yesterday when they kidnapped her as her birthday surprise and really, they were that harsh on her most of the time… but she couldn’t thank them enough for the most amazing gift she had ever received.

No doubt it was the most ing awesome gift she had ever received.

“Hey girls.” She said with a tone of annoyance, not wanting to let them know.

“Stop trying not to smile. We can see the start of your alligator smile from miles away.” Yuri said with an amused grin.

Yoona just shrugged as she approached the girls.

Before she could utter anything else she was pulled in by her three friends for a very warm hug.

“Happy Birthday, Yoona.” They said in unison while hugging Yoona tightly, too tightly.

“Okay, okay, I get it, now let go of me before I die from lack of air.”

“How was your birthday present, huh?” Asked Hyoyeon while arching her eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

“Honestly…” She said while biting back a smile. “It was the best birthday gift I’ve ever gotten. Thank you.”

“Hohoho.” Started Hyoyeon, a suggestive smirk dancing on her lips. “You got it on with the stripper yesterday, right?” A ert glint appeared on her eyes. But Yoona looked at her disapprovingly.

“Of course not.”

“Why not?”

“She’s not a hooker.” She said, for some reason that suggestion made her angry… it seemed… disrespectful, to say the least, for Joohyun and what she worked at, they didn’t know why she worked on that, neither did she but she was almost sure it wasn’t her decision.

“Woah.” Said Sooyoung, placing a hand on her shoulder. “Calm down Yoona, she was just wondering.”

“Besides,” Started Hyoyeon. “She’s a stripper it’s almost the same as a hooker.”

“No.” Answered Yoona sternly. “She’s not like that, I don’t know what kind of strippers have you met, but Joohyun’s not like that.”

“Okay, okay.” Said Hyoyeon. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were a defender of strippers’ rights.”

Yoona just stuck her tongue out at her friend, who seemed to be still joking around.

“Wait…Joohyun?” Said Yuri while staring at Yoona. “You got her name?”

“Yes I did.” Said Yoona, sighing dreamily. “I wanted to get to know her better… but really, I just got her name.” How could she see that girl again? She was sure that if she paid a Private Investigator to search every girl that was named Seo Joohyun she’d find her eventually, but would ‘deadly y voice and aura, innocent chocolate eyes, killer body, face beautiful beyond belief and the dance moves of the goddess of seduction’ be a good description for any private investigator?

“You liked it that much? We should hire that girl again then…” Said Sooyoung jokingly as she smirked at her.

Yoona’s eyes got brighter as she realized something thanks to Sooyoung. That was it. That was the answer to her pleas, to her desire to see Joohyun again.

“You’re right!” She yelled. Her happiness shining brightly. “That’s the answer!”

“I’m always right.” Said Sooyoung with a proud smile on her face and flipping her hair smugly. “But what am I precisely right in now?” She asked with lost eyes, but her proud smile shined brightly still on her face.

“If I want to see her again I’ll just hire her again!” Yoona yelled, a bit too excited. “Maybe I’ll get to know her better that way!”

“Woah.” Said Yuri. “Calm down Yoona. Don’t get too excited, after all, she’s just a stripper.” Her words were very serious. “For all you know she’s like that with every client.”

“No.” Said Yoona while shaking her head. “I’m sure she isn’t. And she’s not just a stripper, I can feel it… she gives this impression once she isn’t dancing, one that tells you that she should be working at a book store, a museum or something like that. And that makes it so interesting, besides, I just want to know her better, for all I know she could be straight.” She replied honestly. “So for now, it’s just a slight interest. Don’t worry.”

“Well, If you say so.” Said Yuri. “But when you notice she’s not what you think don’t come crying to me.”

“I won’t.” Yoona replied while nodding. “Now, who has the number so I can hire her?”

“Here it is.” Said Hyoyeon while giving her a small card. “Though I recommend you to go, so you can agree with the owner to let you have that girl again… Most of those places have policies against requesting for the same girl, or like that.”

“Very informed, aren’t we?” Said Sooyoung as she stared teasingly at Hyoyeon.

“Shut up.” Said the shortest one with a blush. “It’s not my fault my girlfriend has been in New York City for the past few months.”

 

 

Now Yoona stood outside an ugly and old building. It didn’t look appealing from the outside, but well, it fitted with the stereotypical views of how would a strippers’ club would look from the outside.

She entered the place, only to see girls dancing their clothes away to dirty and erted men. Did she look that way when the girl danced for her?

She could understand why Joohyun had looked so scared of her when she asked for a favor, since she could see guys trying to touch the strippers and, even some of them, were using force against the girls. It was only logical for the strippers to act fearful for those who are accustomed to that fact.

“Good Afternoon.” Said a girl dressed in revealing clothes. “May help you sweetheart?” The girl brushed Yoona’s arm sensually, though, Yoona just took a look into those eyes and she couldn’t feel herself interested, those were experimented and not innocent at all eyes, they were not Joohyun’s.

“Just looking for the person in charge.” She answered simply.

“Which one?” Asked the girl while backing away from Yoona, stopping her ministrations on her arm.

“I don’t know, all of them.” She said a bit confused.

“Ok, enter that room over there.” Said the girl pointing to a door at the end of the hall. “Either Tiffany-ssi or Taeyeon-ssi will attend you. They're the ones in charge.”

“Thanks.” She said simply as she walked to the door.

Once in front of the door she knocked, once, twice, thrice, and no one opened. She decided to take a shot and try to open the door, when she noticed it was unlocked she confidently opened the door.

She widened her eyes as she stared at the two girls who were making out on the desk that was on the middle of the room. She noticed a very eager redhead kissing harshly a smaller blonde who had her hands firmly placed on the redhead’s .

As moans started to fill the room she decided to speak up.

“Ammm…” She said unsurely. “Hello.” She continued awkwardly, she felt the need to slap herself for making her sound so insecure. 

The shorter one squinted her eyes at her. “Who are you?”

“I’m Im Yoona.” She answered simply.

“Im Yoona… sounds familiar, have you hired one of our girls recently?” Asked the red head as she climbed down from on top of the blonde one.

“Yes… well, my friends did. It’s my birthday today.” She said with a small smile. “And precisely about the service they hired is what I want to talk about with you.”

The red head pulled out a laptop from a bag beside her and started searching for something.

“According to our records,” Started the blonde one, taking a small peak at the laptop the taller one held. “We sent you one of our best girls, was there anything wrong with the service?”

Yoona shook her head, maybe a bit too harshly, since she heard the laughter of the women in front of her.

“No, of course not. It was amazing.” She felt herself blush as she remembered the teasing movements of Joohyun. The women in front of her smirked at her and nodded, already knowing that the girl must have done an amazing job, as always.

“What I’m here for, it’s because I want to hire the same girl, I want her to work solely for me on Fridays.”

“Excuse me?” Asked the blonde one.

“You heard me, I want her, every Friday of the following month. No other parties or clients during that day besides me.”

The blonde chuckled.

“If you were asking for anyone else, I wouldn’t mind.” She said with a weird look on her face. “But this girl… she’s not like the others. And she’s no hooker. So whatever you want her for, no.”

“I know she’s different.” Said Yoona with sincere eyes. “I noticed. That’s why I want her. I don’t even want her to dance for me every week, I don’t want to pay for her to sleep with me or anything… I just… want her company.”

The redhead and the blonde looked into each other’s eyes, silently having a conversation as in whether it was a good idea or not.

Yoona noticed their indecision, so she continued.

“Money is no problem for me.” She said honestly. “And just google my name and you’ll find me, my dad’s the CEO of IK Enterprises I can’t risk to do anything stupid.”

“Ok.” Said the blonde one. “But you try anything, and I’ll hunt you Im Yoona. I’ll make sure, you pay for whatever bad intentions you may have with her.”

Yoona nodded thoroughly.

“By the way,” Said the blonde one. “I’m Kim Taeyeon.”

“And I’m Tiffany Hwang.” She eye smiled at Yoona. “Don’t be fooled by my smile,” She said. “I won’t hesitate to hurt you if you do anything to our girl.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t do anything.” Said Yoona as she placed a check on the desk, with a huge amount of money written on it, she leaned down to sign it. “Tell the girl not to bring her loudspeakers or to wear the easy to take off clothing.” She said as she straightened herself and headed to the door. “Just jeans and a t-shirt will do, she’s just keeping a lonely girl company after all.”


Thank you everyone who has voted and commented so far, I hope you continue to enjoy it :3

Also, I hope this chapter was good, I'm trying to make it a bit... more mature but without being too mature and also trying not to make it too awkward for when I add lots of YoonHyun with their fluffiness, though it will not be completely fluffy... with the storyline I have in mind, too much fluffiness would look really forced, so... yeah xD I'm doing my best with this story :)

If you liked the chapter, comment, subscribe and/or upvote if you want to :3

P.d. Through the messages of the story (is that how they are called? xD) I'll reveal when will be the next day I'll update :) 

Until Next Time :3