Chapter 13

The Stripper

Yoona drove back silently to her apartment; she couldn’t believe what had happened.

She unconsciously her lips, she could still feel Seohyun’s lips flushed against hers, moving them in sync as the kiss turned deeper yet not too deep, even though she could feel the passion of their kiss there was something innocent, soft and sweet that surrounded the kiss.

It was perfect for a first kiss.

Suddenly she heard a honk and then she noticed the red light had already turned green, the cars behind her were urging her to move. She blushed at this and quickly continued her way, blushing as she felt some cars speed up to her and send her angry looks.

When she finally reached her apartment, she parked her car and headed to her apartment. When she finally reached her apartment she took out her keys and started opening the door.

“I thought you’d never get here.” She heard a voice say, startling her.

“Oh, Taeyeon!” She exclaimed as she saw the older woman standing just a few feet away from her; suddenly recalling that she was supposed to meet her at 8, she checked her clock and noticed it was already 8:30. “Sorry.”

“No problem.” Taeyeon replied simply, Yoona closed again the door and headed with Taeyeon to that guys apartment. “How has Seohyun been?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona looked at her.

“Don’t you know?” Yoona asked back, confused.

“No.” Taeyeon frowned as she said that. “The guy probably hit her, right? Because she’s been avoiding me and Fany, she comes home and sleeps before we get home and she leaves before we wake up, she probably thinks she can hide it from us, and she needs to hide until the bruises vanish.”

Yoona nodded and wondered if she should tell Taeyeon that Seohyun kissed her and realized that no, maybe it was not a good idea, maybe not until she released her anger on that guy.

“She’s fine, that day she was very sad and cried very hard, but now she’s as strong as ever.” Yoona said. “That day the determined fire that’s in her eyes seemed to be covered by sadness, but today the fire seemed brighter than ever.”

Taeyeon smiled at that and Yoona smiled back.

“She can never hide anything with those big bright eyes of hers.” Taeyeon said. “The first time I saw those eyes they were so sad… so colorless, they turned brighter even more beautiful when I took her in, but now they are so bright.” She turned and looked at Yoona.

Yoona didn’t know what to say, so she just nodded.

They had reached the apartment building from last time and they got in. They headed to the one that guy supposedly live and she felt her heart pick up its pace.

Taeyeon knocked on the door and a guy opened the door, he stared at them quizzically.

“Are you Cho Kyuhyun?” Asked Taeyeon with a cold and stern voice, the guy seemed stunned but nodded nonetheless.

He opened his mouth, probably to ask what they needed him for, but Taeyeon had punched him hard in the face, causing him fall backwards as she did so.

She entered the apartment and signaled Yoona to close the door as she knelt and started to punch him in the face, Yoona swallowed hard as she watched the scene in front of her, thank god she had no bad intentions with Seohyun or she could be in the guy’s position now.

She saw as Taeyeon was pushed harshly by the guy, he stood up and backed up.

“What the is going on?” He exclaimed as he wiped the blood that was falling from his lip.

“Do you think you would be able to get away with trying to her?!” Taeyeon replied, the anger clear in her voice.

The just shook her head. “She just was playing hard, I don’t get why everyone tried to protect her.” He spat bitterly before he was thrown back by yet another punch.

“Don’t you dare to say that ever again.” Yoona murmured, glaring at the guy she just punched. She turned to the side and her gaze met Taeyeon’s, they both nodded and knew what they were going to do.

Yoona quickly approached the guy and placed herself behind him, holding him harshly in place as he trashed around, trying to release himself.

“This is what you earn for talking about out girl that way.” Said Taeyeon before she started punching the guy multiple times.

Yoona was able to feel how little by little his resistance lessened, probably his strength vanishing from Taeyeon’s rage filled punches.

“Stop, please.” Yoona said to Taeyeon, causing the older one to look at her. “I think he’s got what he deserved; at this rate you’re going to kill him.” 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and nodded, breathing heavily from the huge effort of punching him so hard.

Yoona let go of him and the guy fell to the floor, she kneeled down next to him and lifted his chin.

“Look, wimp.” She said bitterly. “You don’t tell anyone that this happened, okay?”

He laughed bitterly and looked at her with hatred.

“Why would I do that?”

“Because there’s no use in you trying.” She said simply. “I’ve got enough money and power to disappear you from the face of earth and no one will even suspect.” He looked at her surprisingly and she smirked. “So you either shut up and keep on living or…” She left it hanging and he looked utterly terrified.

“Or what?” He asked, his voice barely a whisper.

“You’ll see.” She said before she let go of his face and kicked him in the stomach, causing his already hurt body to give in and faint.

She and Taeyeon stepped out of the apartment building quickly and just when they were outside, Yoona let out a deep sigh, hand against her chest, feeling her fast heartbeat.

“That was really cool.” Taeyeon said as both of them walked back to Yoona’s apartment.

“You were cool too.” Yoona replied. “I lied, I don’t have that much power, my parents do, but not me.”

“I know.” Taeyeon answered simply. “But you made it seem like you had, he looked utterly terrified.”

They both shared a laugh.

Yoona then thought, should she tell Taeyeon about the kiss? Maybe she’d be able to help her figure it out.

“She kissed me.” Yoona said and Taeyeon looked at her with a confused expression.

“Who?”

“Seohyun.” Yoona replied quietly.

“Did she confess?” Yoona was surprised at how easily she took it, but she didn’t risk it.

“Don’t know.” She said.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Taeyeon sounded amused to say the least.

“It’s just that, I wanted to confess, but before I did it she just shut me up and then said ‘I know, me too.’”. Yoona sighed as she said it and Taeyeon just smiled.

“She likes you, in case you haven’t figured it out.” Taeyeon said. “Maybe she’s just waiting for the right time, maybe she’s waiting for the time when she no longer is being ‘hired’ by you, or something of the kind.”

Yoona nodded, that actually made sense. Seohyun wanted it to be real, she didn’t want it to seem like it was just because she was paying her. It really sounded Seohyun-like.

“She must really like you, then.” Taeyeon said, Yoona’s apartment building getting closer. “And I don’t blame her, you’re a great person and you treat her well.” Just then they got to her apartment building. “I parked my car here,” She said as she pointed where her car was, just across the street. “I need to go, Tiffany must be wondering where I’ve been.” Yoona just nodded, although her thoughts were still stuck in what she had previously said.

“I really like you for her.” Taeyeon then said. “I can tell you’d take great care of her.” Taeyeon smiled at her, a cute little chin dimple appeared on her face and Yoona couldn’t help but wonder how come she looks so childlike at that age still. “See you later, thank you for helping me out.”

And with that, she left, leaving Yoona with one of the brightest smiles she’s ever had.

 

 

“What if they don’t like me?” Asked Seohyun on Friday as they were approaching Yoona’s parents’ house.

“They’ll love you.” Yoona said with a smile as she stared at the younger girl, her heart racing just from being close to her.

“Do I look okay? Think your parents will like how I look?” Seohyun asked for the nth time today and Yoona smiled amusedly at the beautiful nervous wreck that walked alongside her.

“Like I’ve told you every time you asked, you look absolutely stunning.” She leaned in and kissed the younger one in the cheek. “Also, I don’t know if my parents will like it, but, who cares? I love how you look, that should be enough.”

“But Yoona, I came here to meet your parents, what if they think I’m ugly or that I’m weird, oh god, what if my eyes look weird? Ugh, why do I-” And before she could continue with her messy speech Yoona stopped her by kissing her on the lips.

She had wanted to do it ever since the girl had kissed her first, so what a better chance to kiss her than to stop her rambling?

She placed her hands on the younger one’s face, cupping it while her thumb caressed Seohyun’s cheeks comfortingly; she could feel how Seohyun’s tense body relaxed exponentially while she kissed her.

Seohyun’s arms placed themselves on her hips, while both of them kissed each other gently, softly. The pace was comforting, the contact was relaxing, it had both of them melting against each other’s lips as time went on, their lips moving in perfect sync, their breaths mingling and the smell of the other reaching their noses, intoxicating them and causing them to pull the other closer.

Yoona slowly pulled away from the kiss first, not before biting lovingly Seohyun’s lips.

She fluttered her eyes open just in time to see the bright eyed girl reveal her own too. The latter looked incredibly flustered, her expression seemed calm and her body no longer tense. Yoona smiled at this and pecked the younger girl once again.

“You’re beautiful,” She whispered, brushing away some strands of hair that covered her face, “You’re amazing,” Her hands once again brushing Seohyun’s cheeks. “You’re perfect, so stop worrying.”

Seohyun just nodded while her cheeks and ears turned a brighter red.

“Thanks.” Seohyun said.

“Anytime.” Yoona replied with a bright smile, she headed to the door and knocked, door that was opened seconds later by her parents.

“Yoona, sweety!” Exclaimed her mother as she leaned in and hugged Yoona tightly as a greeting, her father did the same.

“Oh, you must be Seohyun, the girl our Yoona can’t stop talking about.” Yoona’s father said as she looked over to where Seohyun was standing, a shy smile on her face.

“Dad!” Yoona exclaimed with a flushed expression at her father’s comment.

“Just as beautiful as Yoona had said.” Yoona’s mom said as she beckoned Seohyun and hugged her tightly.

“You seem like wife material.” Yoona dad said. “Do you happen to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?”

Yoona just covered her face with her palms, trying to hide her embarrassed expression.

“I don’t have a boyfriend or a girlfriend.” Seohyun replied with a slightly bigger smile, already feeling a bit more comfortable with Yoona’s family. “But I already have someone in mind.” And as she said that she stared deeply at Yoona, who uncovered her eyes, only to meet Seohyun’s deep gaze.

Yoona smiled, forgetting for a second her parents embarrassing remarks and even their presence as she got lost in the beautiful expressive eyes she loved so much. She couldn’t wait for the next Friday to be over so they could make it official already.


I don't dislike Kyuhyun! It's the only name that came to my mind xD

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, comment, subscribe and upvote if you did :3

Until Next Time!