Chapter 14

The Stripper

“So… are you studying anything, Joohyun?” Asked Yoona’s dad as they sat in the luxurious dining room in Yoona’s parents’ house, although Yoona had already told them, she had asked them to act as if they didn’t, not wanting to spoil the surprise.

Seohyun seemed a bit more nervous now than when she had kissed her, the huge and intimidating household seemed to be taking a toll on her, Yoona reached for Seohyun’s hand and held it before rubbing the back of her palm, Seohyun’s muscles relaxed exponentially as she felt the support from the older girl.

“I’m currently studying law.” Seohyun replied simply, a shy smile appearing on her beautiful features.

Yoona’s parents were staring at the pair intently, completely surprised by the way Yoona treated the younger girl, yes they had taught Yoona to be polite and attentive but the way she treated Seohyun… was different to how she treated everyone else, it was as if Seohyun was special. And indeed she was.

“And how are you doing in school, sweety?” Asked Mrs. Im, Yoona was surprised that her mother still hadn’t made any comment pointing out just how beautiful she was.

“So far I’m doing ok.” Seohyun replied simply, the hold on Yoona’s hand tightened as some employees of the Im house placed food on her plate. “But the semester’s just starting; I don’t want to speak too soon.”

“Such a humble girl.” Yoona’s mom said with an approving smile. “You remind me of myself.” As those words escaped her mother’s lips Yoona scoffed. “Anything you’d like to say, Im Yoona?” Her mother said with a confused expression as she watched her daughter hold in the laughter that was dying to escape her lips.

Yoona just shook her head biting her lower lip to contain her laughter.

She failed to notice Seohyun staring intently at her lips.

 

Dinner continued in an almost fluid course, her parents making random questions to the girl, bringing out ‘random’ conversation topics, all of them related to the fact that Yoona needed to find a girlfriend soon, get married, have thousands of kids or something like that. Yoona didn’t actually pay attention to it. All she could do was pay attention to the delicate way Seohyun’s lips wrapped around her cutlery as she ate, or how her lips seemed just the slightly wetter after taking a sip from her drink.

She realized she found something as nearly as addicting as Seohyun’s eyes, and she didn’t planned going to rehab for neither of those. Seohyun’s eyes and lips seemed to be the most alluring features she had ever seen.

“Shall I take you home?” She asks politely after her parents had bid them goodbye and had headed to their bedroom to sleep, or so Yoona hopes.

Seohyun laughs slightly and nods shyly, Yoona taking her hand on hers as she led her out of the house.

They both boarded the vehicle and Seohyun immediately fastened her seatbelt.

“Do I drive that badly?” Asked Yoona teasingly.

“No, of course not!” Exclaimed Seohyun, sounding slightly alarmed. “I just like to fasten my seatbelt as soon as I get in the car.”

Yoona just laughed it off and winked at the girl.

“I know I was just kidding.”

Seohyun pouted cutely and she didn’t resist the urge to lean in and peck the taller one’s pouty lips.

She froze as soon as she realized she had pecked Seohyun, no apparent reason this time.

“Uh… let’s get you home.”

 

“Here we are.” Yoona said as she parked in front of Seohyun’s house.

“Walk me to the door?” Asked Seohyun cutely and Yoona didn’t even think twice before nodding and stepping down the car, walking quickly to the other side of the car and opening the door for the younger one.

She offered the younger one her hand, the latter holding it with no hesitation before intertwining their fingers with each other’s. Yoona knew it was going to be like this for barely a breath, so she stopped breathing just in case.

In less than a blink of an eye, they were already standing in front of Seohyun’s door, neither of them wanting to say goodbye.

Yoona, knowing she’d have to let go eventually, decided to play it safe and stood on her tiptoes, kissing Seohyun’s forehead lovingly.

“What was that?” Asked Seohyun once Yoona was face to face with her again.

“A kiss goodnight.” She said simply and smiled sweetly at Seohyun who just shook her head at her.

“Want to come in?” A blush appeared on Seohyun’s face as she asked, Yoona nodded, her gaze unconsciously diverting to the younger one’s pouty lips.

Once they both got into the small house, Seohyun started walking in the house and led a very much confused Yoona behind, feeling a strange urge to kiss the younger one until they were both breathless run all over her body.

A moment later they entered a room and Seohyun let go of Yoona’s hand, just so she could close the door. The older one just stared deeply at Seohyun, before she walked forward and trapped her between the door and herself, the taller one’s back hit the door and Yoona pressed her body against hers, her right hand placing itself on her left hip and left hand placed on the younger one’s right cheek.

“What are we doing?” Seohyun muttered; her breath tickling Yoona’s lips and her eyes seemed slightly lost.

“We’re doing whatever you want to do.” Yoona replied simply, her hand softly caressing the other girl’s cheek.

“What if I tell you I don’t want this?” Seohyun asked and Yoona felt a little disheartened at this, but knew that Seohyun was just looking for assurance, wanted to know she wouldn’t take advantage of her, that she wanted this just as much as she did.

She slowly removed her hands from Seohyun’s hip and her cheek, taking a very small step back, wanting to use it as further evidence.

“If you don’t want to do this, then we’re not doing it.” Yoona replied with determination.

Seohyun smiled blindingly at this, the younger reached out and wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist, pulling her closely until they were flushed against each other once more.

“And what if I tell you I want this?” Seohyun whispered sensually, her low and innocent voice caused shivers to run down her spine. Yoona raised a hand and started brushing Seohyun’s long silky hair with her fingers.

“Then we should.” And with that, Seohyun leaned in and pressed their lips tightly against each other.

Yoona started moving her lips, slowly guiding Seohyun’s talented yet still inexpert lips. She felt how Seohyun’s hands tightened their grip on her waist, so she tightened slightly her grip on her hair pulling her even closer and she placed the other hand on the younger one’s shoulder.

The kiss was so passionate it was leaving them breathless, yet it was not enough to make them want to lean away from the marvelous touch that had them both of them so deep into each other they couldn’t find their way out.

And they didn’t want to find their way out.

The breathlessness they felt wasn’t enough to make them want to lean away, instead, it just helped to create another step on the ladder of passion that they were both climbing out together.

Seohyun parted her lips and Yoona’s tongue immediately entered the awaiting mouth of her still unofficial lover, causing the latter to sigh. Seohyun’s tongue welcomed Yoona’s shyly before the younger one tugged at her tongue and then rubbed the roof of . She turned the younger one’s brain into jelly, although she wasn’t any better.

After a battle both of them fought honorably until Yoona turned victorious, Seohyun broke the kiss; chuckling slightly when she felt the shorter one’s lips follow after her own as she leaned away. Both of them opened their eyes, almost in synch, breathing heavily after such a passionate and raw kiss.

Yoona then leaned in and the corner of Seohyun’s lips, causing the taller one to blush.

“Such a messy kisser.” Said Yoona teasingly as she pecked the younger one once again.

She definitely could get used to doing this all the time.

 

 

After the steamy kiss both of them had sat down on Seohyun’s bed, their backs pressed against the headboard and their arms brushing against each other’s.

“Yoona.” Had called out the younger one after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

Yoona just hummed in acknowledgement and turned her head to look at Seohyun.

“What am I to you?” Seohyun asked, her eyes that were bright just seconds ago now seemed fearful.

“You…” She started brushing her hair with her fingers. “You are everything.”

Yoona had said, just as simply and as natural as it seemed, it was the only thing she could think that Seohyun was to her, she just… she was everything. Every thought, every breath, every single thing it was her, invaded by her, for her. She just was.

“So… I’m not just an entertainment, right?” Yoona just shook her head and looked into Seohyun’s eyes.

“You were never just an entertainment.” She said with sincerity overflowing her whole being. “I think… no, I know, I’ve fallen in love with you.”

Seohyun closed her eyes and her smile turned the brightest she’s seen.

“I think… I love you too.”

And with that, they kissed once again, not stopping at all until they fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

Yoona never noticed when her parents had texted her.

The scholarship is hers, go get her tiger. p.s. We like her, bring her over soon as your girlfriend.


Ta dah! What did you think of this chapter?

Please let me know~ So, next chapter will probably be the last one, unless it's too much to pour it all in a chapter and then we'll have an epilogue.

That means my new story is coming closer~ and the 'Hogwarts universe' story won with more than half of the votes xD

Soo.... I have several storylines in mind, but it's influenced by which one's the main pairing. So please vote here :3

Hope you guys liked the chapter :3

Comment, upvote and subscribe if you liked the chapter or the story for that matter, please be patient with me I'll try to update soon :P

Until Next Time :D