Chapter 9

The Stripper

I know frozenwas no longer on Movie Theaters by June, but let's pretend it was xD


“I’m nervous.” Said Yoona as she wiped her sweaty hands on her jeans as she was waiting for Seohyun to arrive along with her friends.

“It’s ridiculous how you get nervous for that girl.” Scoffed Yuri.

“I’m more nervous about Taeyeon…”

“One of the girls who are coming with her?” Asked Sunny while she fed Sooyoung from a small bucket of popcorn.

“Yes, she’s scary.” She said simply, causing the other girls to imagine a very big and buff girl, who was probably ugly and menacing to them, causing them to shiver at the mere thought of someone who was able to scare Yoona.

Yoona looked all over the place trying to spot Seohyun somewhere, she really hoped that the younger one would appear soon, because she felt her own nerves eat her alive right.

But as if whatever deity that was out there had decided to listen to her, she noticed as three girls made their way towards her, a way taller girl in the middle, as the short ones walked on her side, although barely glanced at them, she was far more interested in the tall woman that walked in a classy way, wearing some shorts and a button up shirt along with some red toms, looking so casually hot, Yoona felt like the oxygen around her was not enough to supply her lungs with what she needed to keep on leaving.

“Hello.” Said Seohyun calmly as she smiled at Yoona, melting whatever was left on Yoona’s heart with that. “I’m Seohyun.” She said in direction on Yoona’s friends.

“I’m Tiffany.” Said the eye-smiling woman as she blinded everyone with one of her beautiful smiles.

“I’m Taeyeon.” Said the shortest of the three with a small smile, before lingering her gaze on Yoona, causing the latter to shiver slightly as fear crept over her body.

“You…you’re Taeyeon?” Said Yuri as she stared at Taeyeon with an amused smile.

The mentioned felt confused by the fact that they already knew who she was, Seohyun just smiled amusedly at Yoona who just gave her a cheeky smile.

“Yes I am.” The older one said simply, not really knowing what was funny about her being…her.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sunny and Jessica bursted out laughing.

“She’s about my size Yoona, are you serious?” Said Hyoyeon between laughs.

“And she looks so cute, how could anyone be scared of a kid like her?” Said Sooyoung while laughing with wide open.

“Yah!” Exclaimed Yoona as she noticed the smirk creep on Taeyeon’s face for a second before it disappeared. “You’re scared of Sunny, so don’t start with that.”

“Hey you, matchstick, who are you calling a kid?” Said Taeyeon daringly to Sooyoung.

“Who are you calling a matchstick, you kid?” Sooyoung replied back, inching closer to the girl who was more or less twelve centimeters shorter than she was.

“Stop it, Taetae.” Said Tiffany as she stared at Taeyeon sternly, the latter immediately backed away and stood beside her girlfriend.

“Whipped.” Murmured Sooyoung as she smirked at Taeyeon.

“Soo.” Was all Sunny needed to say before she was quiet with a fearful expression on.

“Look who’s talking.” Whispered Taeyeon before receiving a warning look from her girlfriend.

“Okaaay…”Said Yoona, a bit more nervous than she was before. “Which movie do you want to watch?”

“Oh! Let’s watch Frozen!” Exclaimed Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon nodded along.

“Frozen? I’m not a huge fan of Disney movies…”Murmured Yoona to herself, but Seohyun heard her.

“Oh… it’s okay, if you don’t want to watch it, let’s see another one…” She said, her eyes turned a bit wider, resembling a very cute puppy.

Yoona’s heart fluttered and she realized she wouldn’t be able to deny the younger one’s request.

“But it’s okay, it’s always good to try new things, right? So Frozen it is.” Said Yoona confidently, already feeling it would be totally worth it as she watched Seohyun’s face light up with a beautiful smile and her eyes shining brightly with happiness. Damn those expressive beautiful eyes that were able to captivate her every time, Yoona was pretty sure by now that if Seohyun asked her to kill someone with those beautiful wide expressive eyes she would do it without regret if she was able to be rewarded with those windows of her soul reflecting the taller one’s happiness.

 

They had agreed Yoona would buy food for both of them and Seohyun would buy the tickets, since, according to Yoona, it would be very unfair to make Seohyun pay for their food since she was going to eat at least 95% of the food.

They entered the cinema room in which they would be displaying the movie, Yoona watching extremely amused Seohyun’s childlike happy expression and feeling happy because apparently everyone was getting along, at least they were civil enough not to kill each other, so that was cool.

 

After the movie had finished, Yoona was very happy, she didn’t know if it was just because she was paying her or if it was for real, of course she wanted to think it was the latter, but Seohyun had held her hand through most of the movie and even fed her popcorn. She felt like she didn’t need to use a car anymore, she could fly all the way to her apartment from how high she felt.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny and Yuri stepped out of the room while singing loudly to ‘Do you want to build a snowman, which only earned weird stares from Jessica and Hyoyeon, meanwhile Yoona and Seohyun just stared at them with bright smiles on their faces.

After hanging out for a little while, the rest of the girls started leaving and just as Taeyeon and Tiffany were about to leave along with Seohyun.

“Can I… can I stay a little longer with her?” Asked Seohyun to Taeyeon, Yoona heard and an alligator smile made its way to her lips.

Taeyeon nodded slowly and then turned to Yoona.

“I don’t trust you.” She said sternly. “But I trust you a little more than I trusted you before this movie, see you later.” And then she took Tiffany’s hand in hers as they made their way out.

“See you later!” Exclaimed Tiffany while waving at her, before she and Taeyeon disappeared from their view.

“So… did you like the movie, Yoona?” Said Seohyun as she stared deeply into her eyes, once again those enticing eyes working their magic on Yoona.

“I surprisingly liked it, I’ve never been a Disney fan but these one was really cool.” Yoona said happily, her eyes never leaving Seohyun, completely enraptured by them and their precious sparkles that seemed to light up every place in the universe.

“I’m glad you had fun,” Said Seohyun. “Because I had a lot of fun, it’s really been a while since I was able to enjoy a movie like this with someone.” A warm smile edged on the taller one’s lips and Yoona barely noticed it from staring into the taller one’s eyes, she was completely lost in them, she was surprised she was even able to form a coherent sentence and to catch on every word Seohyun said, but maybe that was Seohyun’s magic, that made her unable to function unless it was something solely related to her, having Yoona’s attention to herself completely.

They stayed like that for a while, staring into each other’s soul while their eyes spoke a thousand words neither of them were able to understand, it sounded like a foreign language neither of them was able to speak, at least not yet.