Chapter 3

The Stripper

Yoona stepped into her apartment and threw herself on the couch. She couldn’t believe what she had done.

She couldn’t stop the incredibly big smile that made its way to her lips, her white pearls shining happily. Every Friday, she’d have her, solely to herself, even if she actually was paying for her company, she didn’t mind. Money was nothing special for her, and she’d rather spend it in something worth it.

And even though no one would believe her right now, she had the impression that Joohyun was worth it, because she saw deeper than just the fact that the girl was a stripper. She saw the innocent and shy eyes that appeared once the girl stopped dancing.

Although, she wasn’t sure how she was going to explain to her parents the fact that she spent half of the money she had for the whole month.

Lost in her thoughts, she was wondering what excuse could she use for her parents and the ‘unexpected’ disappearance of half of her allowance. Suddenly, she found herself in the middle of her train of thought as a ringing sound echoed in the real world, pulling her out of the depths of her mind with it.

She checked the caller ID before she brought herself to answer. After all, she couldn’t put herself in danger, she knew better than to answer to private numbers. As she checked the caller ID, she noticed it had no name registered, it was not a number that was saved on her contacts, but it wasn’t a private, so she decided to answer.

“Hello?” She asked unsure.

“Hello, Yoona? This is Kim Taeyeon.” A stern but silk like voice said from the other side of the line.

“Oh, hey Taeyeon.” She answered casually, relieved that it was someone she knew, but at the same time her heart picked its pace, not really knowing what to expect from the short girl.

“I just called to ask, today’s your birthday… and well, you honestly paid us and the girl more money than we would normally generate on Fridays… so as a ‘gift’, and with the agreement of Seohyun, we will send her today too, unless you have other plans..” She could hear how the woman on the other side of the line didn’t sound fully convinced of her own words, but she figured it had to do with the threats she and Tiffany had given her ‘You try anything, and I’ll hunt you Im Yoona. I’ll make sure, you pay for whatever bad intentions you may have with her.’

“I have no other plans and I’ll be more than happy to have her here.” She answered surely.

“I’m sure you would…” Replied Taeyeon while sighing. “Is it the same address your friends gave us yesterday?”

“Yes.”

“Ok.”

“Well...” Said Yoona, feeling really uncomfortable with the awkward silence of their call.

“She’ll be there in a while… but remember, you try anything, and-” Taeyeon was interrupted midsentence by Yoona.

“And You’ll hunt me down.” She said with a sigh accompanying her words. “I know, I heard you the first time and I’ll be sure to keep it in mind.”

“You better.” Taeyeon’s voice sounded threatening. “Well, goodbye and… happy birthday.”

As Yoona heard the other line went dead, she felt a sigh of relief made its way through her body. She had no bad intentions with Joohyun, but that didn’t stop her from feeling scared of Kim Taeyeon.

She never thought she’d be scared of someone so small, though.

 

 

Yoona took a deep breath, she looked around her apartment and was glad that she was able to finish cleaning before the girl arrived to her place. It wasn’t that messy, at least not messier than it was last night, but now that she was free of any handcuffs, duct tape, etc. she felt a bit more conscious about the state of her apartment.

A knock was heard on her door and she felt her heart started beating faster than it had ever been. If it was beating this fast just from the thought of the girl entering her place, would it explode the moment Joohyun walked in through the door?

Yoona shook her head and stood up, heading to the door. She took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself to the magnificent view she’d get in a few seconds… she stretched her arm and reached for the door knob.

As she opened the door she found a very y looking Joohyun, an amused smirk dancing across her features as she looked straight at Yoona.

“Never thought I’d see you again, let alone so soon.” Said the stripper as she entered the apartment, a very short skirt adorning her body along with a white button up blouse and high heels. Once again clothing that was very easy to take off.

“But what I’d never thought…” Said Joohyun as she was inside the apartment, her eyes left the playful glint behind and a strange yet sweet twinkle appeared. “You hired me for the next 4 Fridays, without counting these one, and paid me more than I normally get in the whole month for just 4 days, without considering today.”

They both stayed silent for a moment, Yoona staring straight into Joohyun’s eyes. Not allowing her eyes to drift lower, no matter how hard she wanted to.

“Who are you, Im Yoona?” Said the other girl. “And what do you want from me? why would you spend so much in…me?”

“I’m just Im Yoona.” She answered. “I’m no one special, really, I just… liked you yesterday.”

“So all you want is my body?” Asked the stripper. “Because that’s pretty much what I showed you.”

Yoona shook her head immediately, a sweet smile made an appearance on her lips.

“That’s not it.”

“Then what is it?”

“I don’t know what it is, but there’s something about you, a vibe, that told me that you’re the complete opposite and… that totally intrigued me.”

“But don’t you think that’s too much money for someone who just ‘intrigued’ you?”

Yoona laughed.

“Believe me, I know it will be worth it.” Yoona placed her hand on Joohyun’s shoulder.

Joohyun looked away embarrassed and Yoona let out a chuckle, finding funny how the girl changed according to her actions.

“Let’s take a seat.” Said Yoona motioning the couch.

When they sat down, Joohyun stared weirdly at her.

“What is it?”

“Nothing, I just don’t know how to act in this kind of situation.” Answered the stripper honestly.

“Well, let’s talk, get to know each other?” Asked Yoona, hoping she could get what she wanted from the other girl, she wanted to know who the girl truly was.

“Ok.” She answered simply. “But, for now, let’s start with questions like ‘what’s your favorite color?’ ‘Favorite ice cream flavor?’ ‘Are you gay?’ Sort of questions, nothing too personal.”

“Why?”

“I don’t trust you yet, I still can’t believe anyone would spend all that money just to talk with me.”

“Well, you better do, because I did.” Said Yoona with a serious face. “I know you’re no hooker Joohyun, if I wanted that I wouldn’t be looking for it with you, at least not like this.”

Joohyun sighed and smiled.

 

 

The girls had been talking for quite a bit, Yoona’s lips were curved into the truest smile she had ever had. Through this she had learned their friends called her Seohyun and that she was allowed to call her that. Seohyun loved to read, her hero was Ban Ki Moon, her dream was to become a UN ambassador, she was fond of keroro and was some sort of nerd. She loved sweet potatoes and hated hamburgers what a waste. Her favorite color was white because she loved the beauty in simple things and was currently attending university.

 

 

“So how old are you?” Asked Yoona with a smile on her face, watching how the distance between them was less than yesterday.

“I’m… 19.” Said Joohyun avoiding Yoona’s gaze as she did so.

“What?!” Exclaimed Yoona. “Shouldn’t you be at least off age to work as a stripper?”

“You can work at those kind of things if you are less than 20…” Seohyun sighed. “You just need your parents approval.”

Yoona just nodded meekly at that response, knowing that if she asked anything further maybe it would be far too personal for today’s meeting.

 

 

“Now, not that I don’t like it, because believe me I love it, but why did you came dressed like that? I thought I told Taeyeon to tell you that jeans and a t-shirt would be fine.”

The playful glint reappeared on Seohyun’s eyes as she heard that. She stood up from her place and headed to her bag, taking some loudspeakers out.

“Well, I arrived, ready for work with Taeyeon… then she told me everything you arranged with her and of course I was informed that I was allowed to wear casual clothes…” Her smirk grew louder as she plugged her mp3 player to the loudspeakers. “But since it’s still your birthday… I figured I could give you a special gift as thanks for being so nice and generous to me…”

Yoona’s breath got caught in as AOA’s Miniskirt started resounding in the background. Her eyes went wide as she followed Seohyun’s body get closer to her own. Way closer to her than she had been dancing just yesterday night and today’s early morning, way closer to her.

“Happy Birthday, Yoona.” Whispered Seohyun as she undid the zipper that was on the side of her skirt, making the garment fall of, revealing Seohyun’s killer hips, displaying her amazing legs, showing Yoona just enough skin for her to feel the heat pooling down her body.

She just knew for sure her underwear would be ruined by the end of Seohyun’s ‘gift’. 


I'm sorry it took me a bit longer to update, but honestly... I wasn't in the mood for writing yesterday.

I asked the girl I'm crushing on out as friends and she accepted. I took her to grab something to eat, a movie (I loved Maleficent, by the way) and to eat ice cream, all on me. We flirted like crazy, she said I was her wife and that she loved me, but when I dropped her on her place she was like "Oh, you're so nice, I hope that my future boyfriend would be as nice as you, seriously, if you weren't a girl I'd totally date you!" So... as you can figure, writing a romantic chapter wasn't what I wanted to do yesterday...but well, I'm okay, just friendzoned, again xD

So, yeah...I hoped you like the chapter :P

also (changing the subject a bit) this is my favorite YoonHyun post so far on tumblr xD

http://hanyurim.tumblr.com/post/87354301660/no-lee-seunggies-were-actually-harmed-in-the

lol xD

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to :3 

Until Next time :D