Chapter 6

The Stripper

“Seo-Seohyun?!” Yoona exclaimed, obviously surprised. She started walking around the room, looking excited, she ran to the living room, where a large mirror was, and started fixing her clothing and her hair, all until she realized Seohyun couldn’t see her, since they were talking on the phone.

“Why are you so surprised? Were you expecting Taeyeon-unnie’s call or what?” The teasing tone in Seohyun’s voice was enough to, strangely, calm Yoona down.

“I’m sorry, honestly when I saw whose number it was I just expected Taeyeon to call me to threaten me once again, you were the last person I thought would call me today.” Answered Yoona honestly, sitting down on her couch.

“Well, then, it should be your lucky day.” Replied Seohyun.

“I suppose so…” Continued Yoona with a smile. “Not that I don’t like it or anything but… why are you calling me? Missed me already?”

An angelic laugh danced its way to Yoona’s ears, causing her to nearly faint from its beauty.

“You wish.” She could hear the smile on Seohyun’s voice, provoking a smile on Yoona’s face to appear. “Anyways… I’m calling you, because I have an idea.”

“Is it a good one?” Asked Yoona.

“I think so.”

“Then… go on.” She said teasingly.

“Really, such an impatient person, all I was trying was to make our phone call longer.” Yoona’s heart skipped a bit and she hoped that Seohyun meant what she said. “Well, as I was saying I have an idea. It’s related to our meeting on Friday.”

Seohyun turned silent after that, as if waiting for a signal that the other was listening in order to proceed. Yoona hummed in acknowledgement, silently eagering the girl to continue talking.

“Well, since what you want is for us to become more relaxed with each other, I figured… we could, you know, meet in another place rather than at your apartment, that way I’d be more comfortable and things could go on smoother and we could be friends sooner.”

Yoona smile brightly at that. She nodded thoroughly, only to realize once again that the other girl wasn’t watching her, so it was impossible for the other girl to know what she answered.

“You there, Yoona?”

“Oh, yes, I’m sorry.” Replied Yoona quickly. “It’s just that… I never thought you’d want us to be, you know, something like friends with me…”

“I’m sorry I gave you that impression.” Answered Seohyun immediately. “You really seem to be a great person… it’s just that you have to understand this is the first time something like this happens to me.”

“Well, it’s the first time I do it, so we’re even.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, normally girls would pay just to be near me, not the other way around.” She answered truthfully with a clear hint of cockiness.

“Oh, so we’ve got a player over here, huh…”

“God, no.” Interjected Yoona. “I’m just popular, but I don’t really have any interest in any of them.”

“And why is that?”

“None of them are you.” Replied Yoona bravely.

“Well, I guess I’m one of a kind.” Said Seohyun teasingly, although Yoona could clearly identify the nervous tone in there.

“Yes, yes you are.”

After chatting about how their days went respectively, how the weather seemed today, how the economy of the country was…. Yoona wasn’t really sure what they had talked about, all she knew was that she didn’t want the phone call to end.

“Taeyeon-unnie is going to be mad at me.” Said Seohyun out of the blue.

“eh? Why?” Asked Yoona with piqued interest.

“We’ve been talking for over an hour, her phone bill is going to be more expensive from such a long call…”

“Don’t worry, just tell her to let me know how much was it at the end of the month and I’ll pay for it.”

“Aren’t you wasting you money away?”

“I don’t think so, besides, I never really finish my whole allowance, the only thing I use it for is for food, since my parents run with the rest of my living expenses.”

“Wow, it must be nice to have such good parents.”

Yoona didn’t know what to reply at Seohyun’s statement, she had figured on their last meeting that her parents were a sensitive subject, and that even though the girl was willing to welcome her into her life as a friend, she shouldn’t force her to talk, not yet at least. So she just kept silent, waiting for the moment Seohyun would start talking again.

“Well,” Suddenly Seohyun’s voice was heard again and Yoona was glad it didn’t take the younger girl long to continue their conversation. “Want to meet at the Starbucks near your faculty on Friday?”

“I’d love to.” Replied Yoona with a smile. “Want to meet there at 6 p.m. or do you want me to pick you up?”

“Oh, it’s not necessary, my classes end at 5 on Friday and my faculty is fairly close to yours, so I’ll just walk.”

“If you say so.”

“Yes, I say so.” Once again the teasing and slightly happy tone painted Seohyun’s voice, although Yoona wondered how much of it was true. “Well, see you on Friday, Yoona.”

“See you, Seohyun.”

Yoona let a sigh escape her as the line went dead, confirming that in fact their conversation was over, she wished she could have kept on talking with her forever, but she knew she shouldn’t take for granted Seohyun’s time.

After all, Seohyun wasn’t hers. At least not yet.

 

 

Yoona had never felt a week go by as slowly as this one. Although it was a relaxed week, in terms of school work, her friends were with her most of the time and she had visited her parents three times this week, mainly to discuss some business issues, the time seemed to go at a snail’s pace for her.

She just wanted Friday to arrive faster. 

 

Yoona was sitting down on a booth that basically faced the door. Wanting to be aware of the moment the goddess like girl made her entrance. After the exhaustingly long week she had, although it was a normal week, she felt more than anxious to see how would the younger girl look in a normal attire.

They were barely finishing the first week of June, so of course, the weather was still not too hot, but it was hot nonetheless, so Yoona could only hope Seohyun had decided to wear shorts or a skirt, allowing her to admire those long beautiful milky legs that worked that unique charm that only Seohyun possessed on her. 

She wondered for a second and realized, that really, physically at least, Seohyun really had nothing she could consider… special, she was beautiful yet she had seen people more beautiful than she was. She had a nice body, yet she had seen nicer bodies and bigger assets.

She realized then that what had caught her attention, Seohyun’s true charm… were her eyes.

Those innocent eyes that had dragged her in, that were so expressive she could easily read the contradictions of Seohyun’s true self with what she worked at.

Such amazingly beautiful eyes that had enchanted her with just one look.

“Hello, earth to Yoona?”

Was all Yoona heard before her train of thought had to stop a bit too suddenly, shaking a little bit.

She stared at the person in front of her and as her eyes made contact with the other person’s; wide, innocent, pure, curious, beautiful in every sense it existed of the word… she knew it was her.


So... it wasn't the best, but I hope you liked it xD

Also, shameless advertising xD Check my new story "Forever" that it's a two shot story as a "gift" for Seohyun's b-day, it'll have ... so... I... be patient with me :P (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/770052/forever-yoonhyun)

Anyone who wants to can call me Gaby :) I'm more comfortable with being called by my name rather than Author xD

And to those interested, on my social accounts (at least twitter and instagram) I have the same username :P

Well. comment, upvote and subscribe if you want to :P

Until Next Time :D