Chapter 1

The Stripper

 

Yoona felt like hanging herself then and there, right now it was the night before her birthday and her parents had decided to have a light dinner with her where they would finally be able to have a nice conversation ever since… well, a long time ago.

But as always with her parents those kind of nice conversation led to the same thing at the end.

“Have you gotten yourself a boyfriend yet?” Asked her mother with piqued interest.

“No mother.  I don’t.” She replied, sighing since she really didn’t want to talk about this.

“Why not? You’re really pretty if I say so myself.” She said with an air of arrogance; trust her mother to be humble.

“Because I like girls.” She said. “I’ve told you like a thousand times.”

 “Oh.” Said her mother before staring at her intently. “You’re right, I’m sorry, I forget it all the time.”

Yoona was still quite surprised of how well her family took the fact that she was gay, even more considering the fact that she was the daughter of the CEO of IK Enterprises.

“Then why haven’t you gotten yourself a girlfriend yet?” Asked her dad. “With the looks you got from me, I’m sure you would have them all at your feet.”

Yoona sighed, knowing that what her parents were craving from her side was for her to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

“By the way Yoona.” Said her mother nonchalantly. “Your cousin Yuri asked for a copy of the front door’s key.” She lifted her gaze from her plate and looked at Yoona. “She said she wanted to give you a surprise for your birthday, but I don’t want her to get you off guard, that’s why I’m telling.”

“Oh my god!” Yelled Yoona while checking her watch. “It’s almost 11 p.m.!” She started panicking. “They’re coming for me, I can feel it!”

“What’s going on Yoona?!”

“I knew this was going to happen!” She started walking around the dining room, confusing her parents.

Before her parents could ask once again, three figures completely dressed in black entered the dining room.

“.” She whispered.

“Get her!” Yelled Yuri, who was smirking deviously at Yoona.

As the figures of Hyoyeon and Sooyoung got near Yoona, the latter knew better than to resist, knowing beforehand that the results would be worst if she did.

 

 

Now Yoona was handcuffed while she was sitting down on a chair, her midsection was wrapped with tape, forcing her to stay put on the uncomfortable chair, duct tape on top of not allowing her to make any noise and her eyes were covered. She wanted to sigh, but she couldn't because of the duct tape on top of her lips, her friends had took this 'birthday kidnapping surprise' too far, as only

"Is this some sort of sadomasoquist party? Because no matter how much money you offer me, I won't give those kind of services..." She heard a slightly deep voice say, something about the way that voice sounded made her think the owner of that voice was some sort of y beast and she knew it was none of her friends, in fact it was a voice it wasn't she had heard before, a shiver went up her spine as she heard it, though.

"No, of course not." Now it was Yuri' voice. "We just don't want her to run away from her gift."

Run away from her gift? What could her birthday present be that she would run away?

Suddenly, she felt the duct tape from her lips was harshly taken off and her eyes were uncovered.

"Ouch!" She yelled while glaring at Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri, she wanted to touch her lips but her hands were still handcuffed to the chair.

"Over here will be the key to the handcuffs." Said Hyoyeon with a smirk while pointing the counter that was obviously far away from her reach.

"Yah! What the heck’s going on?" She asked, struggling was once again, trying to release herself from the chair.

"You'll see soon." She heard the y voice once again say, she looked around, only to find one of the most beautiful girls she had ever seen. And heck yeah was she right that the owner of the voice would be y, the girl that stood before her, next to some loudspeakers, dressed in a simple white shirt and a dress pants looking ready to slay anyone with that y body of hers.

She had read once on the internet those articles of clothing were fairly easy to take off, she shook her head, not really knowing why she thought that.

"Enjoy your birthday gift." Said a winking Sooyoung while pulling with her the pair of girls that had helped the tall one to kidnap her out of the apartment.

She saw the y stranger lean down and plugged an MP3 player to the loudspeakers and After School's First Love started to play and the girl started to sway her hips to the music.

Suddenly Yoona's mind figured it in a second then.

y Stranger + Clothes easy to take off + y music + y dance = .

As the girl in front of her started with ier movements, provoking all of Yoona's senses, she wondered for a second why would their friends think she would ran away from this.

"Happy Birthday to me." She whispered as the clock struck twelve and the first article of clothing fell from the y stranger causing an unstoppable heat to take over her body.

She saw the white button short fall to the floor half way through the song, her mind was wild and damn, her body temperature was as high as hell itself. The way the girl’s hips swayed, the graceful arms moving, those killers assets that left her breathless. She was not going to make it alive from these one.

The girl had barely taken off her shirt and the first song was already over. Yoona understood now why it was called Strip Tease because she felt herself wanting to rip off the girl’s clothes, but she knew she had to refrain herself, after all, her friends didn’t hire her a hooker, they hired her a stripper as a birthday present and she knew better than to disrespect that woman’s work.

Because really, that girl was a goddess at what she worked at.

The girl continued to sway her body in a y way when Yoona noticed that on her left shoulder, the girl had a mole, a mole that Yoona’s eyes found incredibly y and the tied girl could only feel the heat pooling down her body all the way between her legs as she imagined herself pushing away that long luxurious black hair and leaning in to kiss the girl’s shoulder mole and eventually kiss even more of the skin that was revealed.

She made eye contact with the y stranger while the latter was dancing, she didn’t even know which song was it or how many had the girl danced to already, time became meaningless as she watched the other girl dance in just her underwear, igniting the fire inside her mercilessly. The Stripper smirked at the girl and her pupils got dilated, confusing Yoona for a second. The y stranger started walking in an overly y manner towards Yoona, who only felt herself tremble in anticipation by the mere idea of having the other girl closer.

Just as she was in front of the girl who was tied on a chair, she sat on her lap, straddling her waist, one hand cupped the girl’s chin while the other hand played with Yoona’s hair, the girl leaned closer and closer, until she got next to Yoona’s ear.

“Happy birthday.” She whispered in a sensuous way that sent a rush of electricity through Yoona’s body.

It ended just as rushed as it started, the y stranger suddenly moved her body away from hers, looking slightly flushed.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered. “We’re not supposed to touch clients…” She turned around and started dressing again.

“I won’t tell anyone, don’t worry.” Said Yoona as she contemplated in awe the  back part of the body in front of her.

Her assets weren’t the fullest ones she had ever seen, but being completely honest… none of the fullest ones she had seen before turned her on the way the girl in front of her had done.

As she noticed the girl had finally finished dressing and headed to the door, she decided to try something

“Hey!” She called out.

“Yes?” The girl asked with hesitation as she stared at Yoona.

“Mind doing me a favor?” She asked with a smile, trying to ease the girl who looked a bit… scared of her.

“I…” She said, her tone of voice revealed that she was irresolute still. “Yes.”

“Mind helping me uncuff myself and take this tape off? It’s not as comfortable as it looks.” She said with an alligator smile, hoping to make the other girl say more than a few words.

The other girl sighed in relief and nodded, heading towards Yoona with a small smile.

“Thank you.” She said once she was free from what was prisoning her.

“No problem.” The girl answered as she shyly looked away from Yoona.

This intrigued the birthday girl, wasn’t this the girl that just a few minutes ago was dancing confidently in just her underwear in front of her?

“By the way,” Said Yoona, hoping to meet the girl’s gaze. “How much do I owe you?”

The other girl lifted her gaze and stared at Yoona directly in the eyes.

The latter just stared into those chocolate flavored orbs and wondered for a second if she had ever seen such a beautiful pair of eyes before.

But there was something, something pure in the girl’s gaze, something innocent, that caught Yoona’s attention. Something that was the complete opposite from the confident girl she saw dancing just a few minutes ago.

And just then Yoona realized, she had to get to know the girl.

“Your friends paid me while you were blindfolded.” The girl answered with a sweet smile. “I’ll leave now.”

“Wait.” Yoona said.

“Yes?” Asked the girl.

“Mind staying with me for a while and have some drinks?” She asked with ease.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t, no drinking during working hours. A drunken girl, is a girl who can be easily take advantage of, besides, I don’t drink.” She answered truthfully.

“Do you have another party after this one?”

“Not really.” Answered the girl, a small smile appearing on her face.

“My friends left me here, alone on my birthday, do this lonely girl a favor and keep me company.” She smiled at her and the other girl diverted her gaze. “Don’t worry, I won’t try anything.”

“Okay, okay.” Said the stripper as she left her things on the couch and followed Yoona to the kitchen, were the drinks were.

“Want some tea?” Offered Yoona. “That’s all I have besides alcoholic beverages.”

“Tea it’s fine, thank you.” The girl answered.

After handing the girl a glass with tea and grabbing herself a beer, she led the stripper to the couch where they both sat, with a considerable distance between them.

“I’m Im Yoona, by the way.” Said Yoona, silently requesting for the girl to introduce herself too.

“Nice too meet you Yoona.” She said with a small smile. “But according to my job’s policies, I’m not allowed to provide you with my name. I’m sorry.”

Yoona sighed in fake disappointment.

“It’s okay, I can always call you y stranger, right?” She said with a flirty smile on her face. “But beautiful stranger fits you better…”

“Are you hitting on me, Im Yoona?” Asked the beautiful stranger with a playful smile.

“It depends, if it’s working, then I am hitting on you, if it’s not working, then you’re just misinterpreting things.” Said Yoona with a dorky smile, causing the other girl to laugh.

“Well, then, it seems like you are hitting on me.”

“Good.”

 

 

After some hours of chatting of irrelevant things, the stranger finally stood up.

“I have to go now, it’s already early morning and I have things to do in just a few hours.”

“It’s okay.” Replied Yoona while standing up too.

“Well, it was nice to meet you, Yoona.” Said the girl as she walked towards the door.

“Yeah, it was nice to meet you too, y stranger.”

The other girl just smiled at her and stepped out of the door. Leaving Yoona alone.

The lonely girl felt like banging her head against the wall, here she was, a few seconds after talking with one of the most beautiful and y girls she had ever encountered and she knew nothing about her besides the fact that she worked as a stripper, not even her name had she got.

“Yoona,” She heard a voice call her. She lifted her gaze and found the stripper peeking out from the door, a pretty smile on her face. “The name’s Seo Joohyun.”


Wow! I never would've thought it'd reach 100 subscribers so soon!

Hope it wasn't that bad, I mean... it was similar to the foreword... but... yeah, it's my first time writing something of this style :3

Thanks everyone who subscribed :) 

And also, special thanks to xiaobun, NekoMioko, yuyuri, lainebabs, bchyoyoung, Cha_JunYeon, yoongie23, Rei-chan29, soshiyoongie, sparklinpeas, pretend_2besome1, fx_amber_fx, soshi9_kimGSBTSV4Zelo, Evilauthor, TriSzhaNey143 and 5182Shien for voting even before the first chapter was up :)

Upvote, subscribe and comment if you want to :) Let me know what you think of the story :3 

Until Next Time :)