Little secret

Untitled

It was a rainy day when I observed the way those newbie interact. Something interesting here. Some students have made very nice friendships.  Mostly discuss things and some just play around. But this three always caught my eyes. Jong Suk, Bora Kyuhyun and Sora. The ‘late comers’. How they laughed in silly way and tried some new experiment during the break. She has made a good friend of them... But that day, I didn’t see them during the break time.

Taeyeon and Jiyeon words still stuck in my mind...and I have to admitted that I kept watching over Sora’s movement. Any movement and interaction she made. I have to say yes i go annoyed when she talked warmly and her eyes were twinkling as she talked to Kyuhyun or Jong Suk. The way they played each other...

But I got annoyed the most...when Ji Sub chief commanded something to her or talked a little to her with his sharp eyes, but still she looked at him with her warm look.

I have to say that...

I am jealous...

***

It was an empty alley next to the main train building, a bright morning when Jong Suk and Bora dragged Sora quickly, move far away from the other students.

“What are you doing???” She tried to let Jong Suk’s hand.

Kyuhyun quickly opened the door  and pushed her inside. It was an empty room.

“Sit down... “ Bora half shouted with her angry eyes.

“What is this???!!!!” Sora nearly shouted.

Both Bora, Kyu, and Jong Suk just looked at her.

“You tell her...” Jong Suk commanded.

Bora sighed.

“What is this?”

“Don’t you hear that?”

“Hear what?”

Silence...

“A rumour...that...you have a special relationship with Chief Ji Sub..”  Kyu started

“What??” Sora almost fell from her seat.

“They said you hugged...and whispered each other...meet secretly at night...”Bora added

“Some said you have turned into backstabber...You close to Hyo Jin Chief, but you betrayed her...” Jong Suk said.

Sora’s face turned in horor. “I’M WHATTTTTTTT???!!!!!!”

“ She stood up and sighed, tried to calm herself down. “And...and you trust it????”

“Then tell us!” Jong suk nearly shouted. “We are on your side! If you are wrong, then fix it! If you are right...then tell us...We’re your friends...we will help you clean this ...”

Another silence...

Sora smiled at her bestfriends. “It’s true....I hugged him...and we hugged, and we meet at night...”

“What???!!!” Jong Suk, Kyu, and Bora got shocked.

“But I am not a backstabber...”

“What do you mean?” they got puzzled.

“Sukkie...beside a genius doctor...I heard that you have great photographic memory, don’t you?” Sora asked.

Jong Suk cleared his throad and blushed.

“Follow me... at shooting arena...” Sora smiled at them meaningfully.

***

It was the first mission of bank robbery somewhere next to Busan. Sora and I were at the same team. We have done some negotiation, but the result wasn’t that good. The robber even had transferred half of the money to a bank in Swiss. And so we open fire. It has to be done. I run to the west bulding and we defeat them.

“It’s clear... There are twenty or  more inside...” Yunho reported.

“Let’s go...” I commanded. And another open fire. I trusted Sora, but I have to say yeah...she’s not that focus. Till our team got sepparated and trapped in a big hall. I had no more reload for my gun and I thought we were in critical situation, when suddenly our Ji Sub chief appeared with his team. He throw a short gun to me and another one to Sora. And there...I saw an unusual thing...Sora caught it with her left hand and together in a sync...shoot the enemies...

With her left hand...

***

“TTTTT!!!!! You’re left handed!!!!” Jong Suk cursed.“WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That’s cool!!!!”

“How could you do that! You will win against Yunho if you use your left hand to shoot!” Bora clapped her hands.

“I’m naturally a left handed...” Sora smiled. The problem is...my dad also want me to be able to shoot well with my right hand...”

“Your dad?” Bora asked.

Sora nodded.

“The only person...I’ve ever seen able to shoot left handed is...Chief Ji Sub...” Jong Suk got surprised himself.

Bora covered in surprised . Kyuhyun had his jaw dropped “He is....your....??”

“It’s a little secret...” Sora smiled.

“Tell me the story...” Bora grabbed her arms and spoke with her cute tone.

***

First of all...that eyebrows are similar...the smile looked the same...

Second...the way he ragged at me when I said my Sora jokingly in front of him...

Third...when their eyes meet, as if they communicate without speaking each other...

Forth...In history the only person whom I know the best shooting with left handed is Chief Ji Sub...

That’s why Sora couldn’t shoot with her right hand quite properly. It’s very good, but not great. But when she shoot with her left hand...it’s just completely amazing and shivering if you’re her enemy...

I don’t know why, I feel relief...

The rumor spreading about her relationship with Ji Sub Chief has spreaded, and I was so scared if it’s true...

But...I’m not that sure...I really wanna know the truth..

That evening after all battle, she looked at me and still smiled as she walked beside me with her injured arm.

“How could you be so happy...?” I asked her.

“I have a great sunbaenim... Thank you for trusting me standing behind the gun, and didn’t leave me eventhough I chose the wrong turn leading us to the hall...”her eyes were twinkling... And once again...I have butterfly on my stomach...

***

It was a small house next to the river. I have watched over them all day long. I really got curious about their relationship. Damn!  A the first time, Ji Sub hyung (well I dropped Chief as it’s holiday then he turned into hyung hehehe...) was there...with Hyo Jin noona... they’re in relationship. But, I’ve never known that Sora was there too till today. Three of them went to this place sepparately. It was around 7 pm when Hyo Jin noona waved goodbye to them and drove her car.

Well...I have to admit that she had eagle eyes as he saw my motorcycle and me and.... BANG!!!! She knew that I was spying over them hehehe...

Well...I’m in trouble..I guess..

There I was...standing timidly in front of Ji Sub hyung door as Hyo Jin noona knock the door.

Someone’s opened the door and...

“Yeobo wae....?” Ji Sub hyung frowned and got surpised seeing me waving at him. “Hi hyung...”

“Appa what happened?” Sora’s appeared behind him, her eyes widened in shock as she looked at me...

“What the hell are you doing here?” Ji Sub hyung asked.

“Surprise!” Hyo Jin noona cheered.

***