Just A Nightmare

One Minute, One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was dark. I can feel my cheeks so wet. My eyes barely sees the road. But I just keep on running. But to be true, I have nowhere to go. I actually don’t know where to go. All I know was that my heart was hurting and I wanted to escape from all the pain and misery.

                Out of the blue, everything around me changed. It became so bright. And there I see myself standing at the middle and glasses were everywhere around me. I grew panicked at this. What just happened? I tried to look around if there’s any way out there but to no avail, it was just all my reflection that I can see. I don’t know what to do. I wanted to get out of that dungeon. I kept on looking around still trying to find a way out but when I my heels, there, I saw him, standing, looking straight on me, and as to what I see, his eyes were welling in blues and agony.

                He slowly lifted his hand to reach me. I grew alarmed. The thought that he’s there to save me suddenly rushed in my mind. There I quickly made my steps to him. All of a sudden, the lights went down. Eh? What happened? Then a light above me lit up. And there I saw myself reaching for him inside that glass. And slowly, he vanished from my sight as a tear escaped from his eye.

                How could I possibly get out of here? Tears started to stream down my cheeks again. I tried to knock down each glasses hoping that there’s a door or what behind but in the end, I just failed. The last glass that came in contact with my fist just made me bleed. At that, my knees just all gone weak and that I just fell on the ground crying.

                “Sandy?” A voice called out for my name. As to how I hear, his voice sounds so gentle and caring. I like the way how he calls my name. The feeling was really nice for me.

                I opened my eyes and there I saw him, looking down at me with a delicate smile plastered on his face. “You’re awake…” he said softly. Just then I realized that I was just asleep lying on his lap as he my hair so gently while we were under a tree with the sun was high up the sky giving a great light to the world,  with colourful and scented floral blooming around, wind blowing up our skin and birds flying freely in the air. It feels so perfect that moment.

                “You know, I already missed how you call my name. It’s been a while now since I last hear you say it. Can you do it for me now?” There was still the delicate smile plastered on his face. I can’t help but to do so.

                A soft smile slowly decorated my face and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter