Talk About Life

One Minute, One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               “Ouch!” I instantly winced in pain as the bloody antiseptic wound remedy touches my battered forehead. “Be gentler. It freaking hurts!” I complained as a horrible frown decorated my face.

It does really hurts to the core. Like seriously, I’m not a big fan of bruises or anything of the sort. Now, how did I get this again? Well, I didn’t meant to do it. It just happened like a speed of light. I mean, I didn’t mean to enter the house like some sort of a trespasser or whatever you call it.

               “Aish! Whose fault is it, huh?” she damped again the cotton deeply onto my forehead that caused me to flinch again. “Gosh! I thought you were a thief! You could have just knock instead of trying to open the door without giving any signal or something. If Baekhyun is only here…” The last part came out in a murmur. But I could still clearly heard that.

Did she really have to mention his name? Did she really have to remind me of him when I completely forgot about him already. Well, just ignore that. Act cool.

               I literally glared at her. “The day is bloody clear! Who would take attempt to do such stealing? And you should have not use the effin frying pan! And again, be gentler!” This girl is seriously trying to do this in purpose. This is suspicious now.

Well here, if you thought there’s a real thief, you should get a knife as a weapon for defence. Come to think of it, what’s the use of pan if the thief has a gun? That’s pathetic useless! At least with the knife, you can stab him straight in the chest. That way, the thief would be wounded already and it would give him hard time to move. He would limp and struggle to chase you back. The gun would be useless because he wouldn’t manage to hold it straight. The pain would overpower.

Now that make sense, isn’t it? I have a strong feeling that Baekhyun would say the same thing.

               But, it’s okay. I mean, if it’s a knife, I would have gotten the worse wound than this. I’m sure Baekhyun would get mad and will lecture me endlessly. And if not lucky enough, I would just wake up finding myself being confined already at the hospital lying on the white bed half lifelessly. I cannot afford that. I would get a heart attack if that ever happens. And I cannot leave Baekhyun yet. No!

Oh wait, did I just said his name thrice? Great! Now just forget about that. Remind me to never mention him again. It’s… I hate hospitals, remember? That’s it.

               “You don’t question me with that. Who knows? You couldn’t say it. Thieves are heartless! They have no mercy! They don’t give a damn about time! They would just do it whenever they want to! And that’s the first thing I saw! I just grabbed it randomly! Like duh! I was so panicky! I didn’t had the chance anymore to act cool and calm you know!”

“Well, that’s not actually a question~” It’s actually just a statement of the problem. Who says I’m questioning her? Maybe a ghost did. “Anyway, like I’ve said earlier, I was just trying to surprise grandma and grandpa. I didn’t even know you’re here! Plus, I’m just trying to unlock the door knob with my own keys since I don’t have any copy of the keys here”

               “Still, you could have just knock. Didn’t it occur in your whiz brainy that you could just frigging knock then once the door open, in case grandma or grandpa would be the one to do it, they would be shock to see you and they would be like ‘Oh my! Sandy! Our favorite granddaughter is here! What brings you here? Come in! It’s been so long! We missed you so much!’ you know… something like that”

               Well, by the looks of it. I think I have to agree with that. I guess I’m just really too absorb with my own little dilemmas in life that’s why I haven’t got the chance to use my whiz brain anymore. Sorry not sorry, but this just how glumness and agony of the hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter