Not coming home

You never saw me

 

here is the update ^^ enjoy...

-----------------------------------------------------------

After all the commotion about Yunho and Seul Gi broken up and the announcement Yunho made…the whole school seems to wonder who exactly is Yunho wife.

During breaktime

Changmin, Jaejoong, Junsu and Siwon is sitting at the schol yard looking all sullen and they don’t even say a words since they arrived.

“Okey~ this is really akward…somebody…plz say something” Junsu started to talk and Changmin sigh. Jaejoong just keep on looking at the ground while siwon is looking at Jaejoong behavior.

“Hey~ it’s okey…nobody know it is you and it’s not your fault” Siwon said while patting on Jaejoong right shoulder.

“I’m really sorry…the announcement he make…making me all confused and…everything seem to be mess up right now” Jaejoong said frustrated with all thing that had just happen and the truth he just discover.

“Relax Jae…nothing isruined yat…eveyone know yunho is marrie but they don’t even know who’s Yunho wife is so, relax…” Junsu said with a smile. Jaejoong left out a deep heavy sigh making Siwon smile looking at his boyfiend.

“For now…I think all we need is just all thing goes as it is …we’ll see from there what should we do” Changmin said and all of them silent with Changmin words.

“Well, I agree…let just wait and see what happen next and well do something base on the situation…an by the way Jae..i hate saying this but I think I’m agree with Siwon words now…it seem that your decision is making the problem bigger than it is” Junsu said looking directly into Jaejoong eyes.

“I’m sorry…if I knew…” Jaejoong felt all the guilt towards everyone…Siwon, Yunho, his family, Junsu, Yunho family and others.

Jaejoong started to get a headache as he ws thinking about all this stuff.

“Baby you okay?” Siwon asked as he saw Jaejoong frown and his hand were massaging his forehead.

“I’m…fine just a little headache” Jaejoong answered.

“Listen Jae hyung, It’s my fault that I didn’t tell the truth earlier…I’m really sorry it’s barely your fault if you knew sooner about my hyung and the truth…I know you’ll make a wise decision” Changmin said with a heavy sigh.

“Okey guys let’s not blame our self for everything that had already happen, let it pass and now focus with the future” Junsu said looking at the three of them and they all nodded with Junsu words.

As they walked back to the classroom, Jaejoong were walking behind Changmin and Junsu with Siwon holding his hand.

“Siwon ah, can I stay with you today?” Jaejoong suddenly asked and Siwon frown with Jaejoong question.

“What do you mean by stay with me?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong look down on the floor but keep on walking by Siwon side.

“Can I sleep over at your house tonight?” Jaejoong blurt out makng Siwon a bit shocked by Jaejoong request.

“Well, I’m fine with it but will you? I mean you have a husband…don’t you need a permission to sleep outside?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong sigh.

“Do I have to?” He asked looking all desperate while staring at Siwon eyes.

Siwon nodded his head with a smile plastered on his face, “You have too, I know I’m your boyfriend and all but still he is your husband which make he have the right on you so, you need his permission for not coming home” Siwon explained and Jaejoong nodded his head.

“Good boy” Siwon said and he caresses Jaejoong head making Jaejoong smile with Siwon cuteness.

“What would I do ifi don’t have you?” Jaejoong blurt out and siwon smiled.

“Your life will be fully miserable” Siwon answered and they both laugh.


 

Yunho pov

Breaktime

I was wondering at the cafeteria looking for Jaejoong and the rest of their group but I couldn’t found him. Suddenly there were three girls approaching me and they look at me with an intense look.

“Oppa, is it true that you’re married?” The girl on the right said and I nodded my head.

“Yah~ jinja…oppa is married” The girl on the left said looking at both of her friends.

“Oppa, who is that girl? who’s your wife? did she attend this school too?” The girl in the middle asked as if she’s angry with me.

‘what the hell with all this girl…I do not belong to them and why they have to control my life?’ I thought with a frown.

“I’m sorry, I don’t even know all of you to told all about my private life” I said and I try to ran away from them but the girl in the middle caught my hand and keep asking about who’s my wife is.

‘This girl is too much’ I thought.

“Look, all of you…who’s my wife is doesn’t matter anymore just deal with the truth that I’m MARRIED!!! I LOVE MY WIFE!!! and do everything you want…I’m not afraid and I won’t leave my wife…not for all of you…not for anything in this world” I said with a loud voice so the whole cafeteria could hear me.

I rolled my eyes while looking at those three pathetic looking girls and then I walked out from the cafeteria and head out to our next class.

The rest of the break time I spent it in the classroom waiting for Jaejoong to come early but they didn’t as I expected. They came a little late when it was a couple more minutes before the clas started and as I looked over at the door I could see Jaejoong and Siwon walking into the clasroom holding hand while laughing happily.

Again, the pain in my heart…I could feel it clearly now and I won’t cry again this time…not this time. I know everything happen for a reason and this is the one thing that I assure happen because simply I deserve it.

I try to close my eyes tightly while looking down on the table to hold back the pain I felt in my heart.

“Yunho, can I talk to you later?” One guy said to me and as I looked up I saw this new guy call Yoochun I think asking to talk to me and I frown.

“About what?” I asked and he smiled.

“Just something…I really need to talk to you” He said sounded desperate but this guy…I could feel he’s not a danger to me and since he’s asking me nicely why not.

“Okay, after school at school gate I decided and then he shake his head.

“Nope, after school at school rooftop” He said and I nodded my head.

“Okay, see you later” I answered and he smiled then walked away from my table.

“That’s strange” I whispered to myself.

End of pov.

After school

“Min, do you have Yunho number?” Jaejoong asked Changmin and Changmin reaction looking all shocked with Jaejoong sudden question.

“Jae hyung, you didn’t even know your husband number? are you for real?” Changmin asked and Jaejoong nodded his head act all innocent making Changmin sigh and shake his head to the sight he saw.

“This is crazy” Changmin mumble and then he gave Yunho phone number to Yunho.

“Thank you min” Jaejoong said and then he ran towards Siwon and now both of them left the classroom together and as thye left Jaejoong took his phone and text someone.

“Who?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong smiled.

“Yunho just telling him I’m not coming home tonight” Jaejoong explained and Siwon nodded his head.


 

School rooftop.

Yunho and Yoochun are now standing side by side near the fench of the rooftop looking at the wonderful iew with alittle windy weather.

“So, tell me…what do you want to talk about?’ Yunho asked looking at Yoochun who still looking over at the view.

“well, just to tell you that I know about you…and your wife” Yoochun said which making Yunho abit surprise but he keep himself calm before he discover how much did Yoochun knew.

“About me and my wife? about what?” Yunho keep on asking and Yoochun smiled.

“I knew about Jaejoong and you” Yoochun said and he turn his head to look over at Yunho face and the reaction is a bit shocked by the fact that yoochun just told him.

“How much?” Yunho asked.

“Everything” Yoochun said and yunho sigh.

“Don’t tell anybody that Jaejoong is my wife” Yunho stated and Yoochun smirk.

“Why? you’re embarrass?” Yoochun asked looking at Yunho.

“No, I’m not…I’m happy that I’m married to him but please don’t create any problem for him anymore he had so many trouble to deal and now you?” Yunho said and Yoochun secretly smiled.

“So, I should keep this as a secret?” Yoochun asked and Yunho sigh.

“I hope you would…I realy appreciate it” yunho said and Yoochun laugh.

“What?” Yunho suddenly asked and Yoochun keep on laughing.

“It’s funny because right now maybe you thought I’m blackmailing you” Yoochun said with a little laugh.

“And…you’re not?” Yunho asked and Yoochun nodded his head.

“I’m not asking any money and any benefit from the secret I knew, I just want to tell you that if you need someone to talk to then call me” Yoochun said which making Yunho a little stunt with Yoochun words.

“For real?” Yunho asked and Yoochun smiled.

“I know…it’s hard to see the one you love in other guy hand” Yoochun blurt out and Yunho sigh.

“You know?” Yunho asked and Yoochun nodded.

“I know how it felt, the heart ache, the pain, the jealousy, the tears…everything…I know because I felt it myself” Yoochun said in serious tone which make Yunho a little shocked by Yoochun sudden confession.

“I’m sorry” Yunho suddenly blurtout and Yoochun smiled.

“Why? you should not be sorry, say thank you is enough” Yoochun said and yunho smiled.

“Thank you” Yunho said Yoochun smiled.

“You’re welcome” he replied.

“I think we better get going, ‘m not sure my wife will be coming with me but still I ned to go home and take care of my wife before my parents kill me” Yunho said jokingly making Yoochun smiled.

“Okay then let’s go” Yoochun replied an then both of then left the school rooftop.

“Well then see you tomorrow” Yunho said and Yoocun nodded, at the school gate they parted where Yunho took his car while Yoochun walk his way home.

As yunho started the car engine and he waited for the engine to heat up yunho tok his phone from his messanger bag and he notice he received one text message.

He look over the number and it’s not someone he knew so he just read the message.

‘Yunho,
I’m going with Siwon tonight,
don’t wait up for me, I won’t be home.
I’m not coming home tonight.

from Jaejoong.’

Once again Yunho heart breaks into pieces.

“Well, at least I get his number” Yunho said to himself and then he laugh but tears seem to be form in his eyes. Yunho didn’t even know if the tears are from the laugh or from the heartache he felt.

After making sure that the car engine is heated, Yunho took off and went back to their new home.

As he walked into the house, it was silent and Yunho suddenly could feel the loneliness inside himself.

“Not coming home…he’s not coming home…he’s with Siwon” Yunho suddenly started to talk by himself and then he walked to the couch in the living room and he crash his tired body on the couch looking at the ceiling while he put his right hand on his forehead.

“Just accept thing as it is Yunho, I told you not to hope...don't even think this as a real marriage…just act like nothing…you have done this before and I’m sure you can do it again” Yunho keep talking to himself.

As the sun started to set Yunho keep laying on the couch not even thinking to switch all the light and move to his room. Yunho close his eyes and then he fell asleep on the couch until the next morning come.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong is not coming home...
what will happen next...^^

Comment plz...^^