Truth

You never saw me

 

Sorry for the long wait for this story...OMG finally I' back in action will update more often now...well, enjoy the update...^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the class were getting ready for the class to begin suddenly and loud bang could be heard from the front door of the classroom and there in front of the door stand one person with a piss off look, looking for someone around the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah!! JUNG YUNHO!!! You BASTARD!!!” Seul Gi enter the classroom and he stomped towards Yunho seat while Yunho look all calm and he seem didn’t even care about Seul Gi appearance while the whole class giving their attention two the two person including Junsu, Changmin, Jaejoong and Siwon.

“I’ll call you hundred time…but you never pick it up” Seul Gi get all fuss about it.

“I told you I have nothing more to say” Yunho answered calmly while Seul Gi getting angrier by Yunho attitude.

“I want to know why? why did you break up with me? WHY???!!!” Seul Gi shouted like a crazy girl while Jaejoong and Junsu eyes widen as Seul Gi mention about breaking up.

“They broke up?” Jaejoong mumble under his breath while his heart started beating faster while his eyes keep on looking at the couple.

“You don’t have to know the reason” Yunho said and in a quick glimse Yunho took a look at Jaejoong and then he look back at Seul Gi without everyone notice it.

“I HAVE TO KNOW THE REASON!!! DAMN IT!!!” Seul Gi shouted and Yunho sigh to the chaotic scene that Seul Gi created.

“Look…all I want for us is to break our relationship..i’ll go on my own way and you took your own…just forget about the past” Yunho said in quite annoyance tone about Seul Gi behaviour.

“Yunho, you cheated on me right? You damn BASTARD!! I know it!!!” Seul gi keep on screaming while Yunho stand on his feet with a smirk on his face looking directly into Seul Gi eyes.

“Cheat? It’s a harsh wards don’t you think Seul gi? I never cheated on you but you…you did…didn’t you? don’t act all innocent with that Face you have and YES!!! I know you cheated on me behind my back and NOW!! tell me !! who are the cheater here??” Yunho said in loud voice near to screaming and he keep on staring at Seul Gi intensely with a smirk on his lips as he already lost his patience.

Seul Gi eyes widen as Yunho said it out loud about her cheating on him. She didn’t expect Yunho to know all about her other side.

As for the whole class, they all started to whisper when Yunho announce that Seul Gi cheated behind his back and they all keep on saying and whispering how bad and are Seul Gi for playing Yunho like that.

“Oh My God!! She cheated on him and he knew?” Junsu whispered with a shocked face while Jaejoong keep frozen in his seat shocked by the new truth he just found out about Yunho and his ‘Ex’ – girlfriend Seul gi.

“Yeah~ that’s right ” Changmin mumble with a wide smile on his face while Junsu look over at the happy Changmin.

“Why do I get the feeling that you knew about this sooner than us?” Junsu asked Changmin with a frown and Changmin just keep smiling and shrugged his shoulder and Junsu giggled.

“W-who t-told you?” Seul Gi asked stuttering while Yunho rolled his eyes as if Seul Gi attitudes annoyed him.

“I saw it…I saw it with my own eyes…DAMN!!! You !! you even dare to cheat right in front of my FACE!!!” Yunho started to scream as he felt anger build up inside of him.

All the anger that he kept for a long time since he knew Seul Gi real intention for being with him and the fact that Seul Gi is cheating on him with other guys.

Seul Gi started to tear up as he felt a pang of embarrassment hit her in her own face when Yunho discover the truth and announce it right in front of other students.

“Please Seul Gi stop embarrassing yourself, just go on with your own life and let go of the pass…I forgive you for all things you have done to me and please Seul Gi if you really do care for me...stay away from my life, my family and owh….not to forget…stay away from my WIFE” Yunho stated and Seul Gi eyes widen and also all the student in the classroom started to whisper again about the updated news they just found out. The kingka Jung Yunho is actually…Married.

“You…you have a….wife?” Seul Gi asked and Yunho smiled.

Jaejoong heart started to beat irregularly while Changmin smiled as wide as he could and Junsu shocked at first but then he smiled. Siwon were shocked with Yunho sudden action announcing his new status and he look down to the table with a heavy sigh.

“Yes, I am married and my wife really care about me more than you do…actually my wife is much, much better than you” Yunho answered and again for a second he take a quick look at Jaejoong shocked face.

“ANNOUNCEMENT!!! everyone please take note at this…I, Jung Yunho are already married and I have a wife” Yunho shouted so the whole classroom can hear him.

“Now Seul Gi…just go” Yunho said and then he seat back on his chair looking at calm and started to take out his notebook.

Seul Gi then ran off from the classroom while others keep on whispering and guessing who might be Jung Yunho wife is.

Jaejoong were now turned his body around and he look over at Changmin still in his shocked stage.

“Hyung? Jae hyung?” Changmin waving his hand right in front of Jaejoong face.

“Yah!! Kim Jaejoong!!” Junsu called with a loud voice well it kind sound like a squel.

Jaejoong then wake up from his shocked stage and he look at Junsu and then back to Changmin.

“What?” Junsu asked.

“Did Yunho really break up with Seul Gi?” Jaejoong asked and both Junsu and Changmin nodded their head.

“And…did he just announce that he’s married?” Jaejoong asked again and still both Junsu and Changmin keep nodding their head.

“Also…did he mention that his wife is better than Seul Gi?” Jaejoong said and Changmin nodded.

“Yes, he did mention it” Junsu replied.

“The wife…he mention...is it me? I’m his wife right?” Jaejoong whispered the silly question making Junsu and Changmin giggled.

“Oh God Jae, you look so cute” Junsu said with a chuckle.

“Of course he means you, he’s married to you” Changmin answered and Jaejoong again went back to his shocked stage. Junsu sigh while Changmin giggled.

“Just let him be but again Min…tell me the truth” Junsu said looking at Changmin face.

“Tell what truth?” Changmin acted clueless.

“Min~ I know you knew about Yunho breaking up with Seul Gi” Junsu blurt out making Jaejoong turn his head looking at Junsu and then he look over at Changmin.

“You knew?” Jaejoong asked, now both Jaejoong and Junsu looking at Changmin waiting for his answer and Changmin then sigh.

“I promise my hyung not to tell anyone” Changmin said and Junsu slapped changmin head.

“Ouch!! what is that?” Changmin asked caressing his head where Junsu slap.

“For being stupid” Junsu blurt out and Changmin pouted, “Now, spill it out” Junsu demand and finally Changmin gave up.

“Okay…I’ll tell only part of the story I won’t tell you all” Changmin warned and Junsu rolled his eyes.

“Whatever, now tell” Junsu keep on insisting and Changmin take a deep breath.

‘Sorry hyung’ Changmin thought.

“Yunho hyung~ he actually broke up with Seul Gi before the marriage” Changmin started.

“The day before mariage?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nope, the day when you confront your father about you not wanting to get married with Yunho hyung and You bring Siwon to the house…remember that day?” Changmin asked and Jaejoong nodded his head.

“It was that time he broke up with Seul Gi” Changmin said and Jaejoong face look like he was in a deep thought while Junsu nodded his head.

“That’s mean it was 3 days before the marriage right?” Junsu asked and Changmin nodded.

“and also about the cheating…it’s true Yunho hyung caught Seul gi with other guys and even that invited that guys to her home since her family were out of town, yunho hyung also over heard Seul Gi told that guy that she never love him all she wanted from Yunho hyung were popularity since Yunho hyung is kingka of the school” Changmin explained and Junsu eyes widen and Jaejoong were keeping his attention on Changmin explanation and his eyes widen as knowing how Yunho found out about the cheating part.

“Oh My God!! I couldn’t believe there are such girls in this world” Junsu then said and Changmin smile.

“and then…what else?” Junsu asked.

“That’s all…” Changmin replied not looking into Junsu eyes.

“Shim Changmin~” Junsu called Changmin and changmin sigh.

“He said although he knew about it earlier but he act like he didn’t know…he knew about the cheating actually the night when you guys get engaged” Changmin looked over at Jaejoong and Jaejoong gasp shocked by the truth.

“I thought he didn’t want to marry me because of her?” Jaejoong whispered.

“Yes, at first but then everything change when he saw you with Siwon he knew now, you’re the one who are doesn’t want this marriage more than him” Changmin reveal more truth while Junsu already calm down listening to changmin.

“But the next day at school…he…” Jaejoong didn’t even finish the sentence Changmin cut him off.

“I also asked him the same thing, why did he want to act stranger with you although he knew Seul Gi is cheating on him and he said he didn’t want you to get hurt from all those crazy fan girl if they knew you’re his fiancé, he try to protect you” Changmin explained the details and Jaejoong covered his mouth and his eyes widen now he knew the truth about Yunho.

Jaejoong kept thinking all fact that Changmin just told him and he keep replaying all yunho action before and now Jaejoong knew. Everything Yunho done is for him protecting him but...is protecting him making Yunho love him? Jaejoong denied the fact.

‘Yunho protected me but it doesn’t mean he loves me, but…Siwon…he told me he loves me and he really does love me. I don’t want to take a risk of getting hurt again…I don’t want…I have threw all this feeling I have for yunho’ Jaejoong thought.

“So, that’s all…what do you think?” Changmin asked Junsu and Jaejoong.

“Does this mean Yunho…” Junsu wanted to say somethng but he was cut by Jaejoong.

“He only protecting me but it doesn’t mean he love me but Siwon did…he love me and now I’m Siwon boyfriend and my heart will only belong to him only” Jaejoong stated.

“but Jae…you forget one important fact…you’re Jung Yunho wife which make he have the full right to have your heart more than Siwon” Junsu whispered and it did sent Jaejoong into a deep thought and another deep trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------

finally truth are out but will yunjae be together now?
we'll see...
ehehe

comment plz...^^