An Agreement

You never saw me

Here is the story...

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Congratulation hyung, now you’re engaged” Junsu, Jaejoong cousin said happily to jaejoong and jaejoong smiled looking at junsu reaction to his engagement.

They all now were at Yunho and Jaejoong engagement party which were held at 5 star hotel by Yunho family and only certain people are invited. The engagement ceremony is really simple. Both Yunho and jaejoong keep insisiting their parents that they don’t want a big party, a small one will be enough.

“Now both of you engaged, next step is marriage” Mr.Jung said happily and other family member were laughing except for Jung Yunho. Jaejoong smiled to Mr.Jung words but still he doesn’t feel happiness from this engagement.

“I’m soooooo excited about this marriage” Junsu blurt out and Mrs.Kim laugh.

“Yah, Junsu ah…why are you the one to be excited when Jaejoong is the one to be married” Mrs.Kim asked.

“Because I love wedding!!” Junsu answer excitedly and everyone once again laughing happily, well except for Yunho and Jaejoong.

“I’m sorry to interupt this happy moment but can I be excused for a moment and I would like to talk to jaejoong privately if all of you don’t mind” Yunho suddenly blurt out and Mr and Mrs.Jung smile happily to Yunho words.

“Well, there are definitely no roblem for us but you have to asked for jaejoong permission also” Mrs.Kim answered.

“Jaejoong, may I steal you away for a moment…I really need to talk to you” Yunho asked and jaejoong nodded his head.

“Come” Yunho said and Jaejoong followed yunho out from the VIP room and they both went to the nearby swimming pool. Jaejoong keep following Yunho until he stop.

“Listen” Yunho started. “both of us are still a highschool student and I really don’t know when will my parents started to arrange my marriage…well they tend to take control of my life nowdays” Yunho said.

“What do you want me to do?” Jaejoong asked and yunho turn his body around facing Jaejoong.

“I would really love to break this engagement…but as you know it would never happen” Yunho continued and jaejoong hung his head low and keep looking down on the ground.

“But…” Jaejoong wanted to say something but he was cut by yunho.

“Let us make an agreement” Yunho proposed and jaejoong looked up to yunho.

“What agreement?” Jaejoong asked.

“Let us stay as stranger, as if we didin’t know each other…well, exactly said that let us pretend that this day never happen in our life…I don’t know you and you don’t know me…we both remain single” Yunho suggested and Jaejoong were shocked by yunho plan.

“But…we’re engaged” Jaejoong answered and then he received a death glared from yunho.

“I Hate this engagement” Yunho blurt out and it really hit jaejoong hard.

“Y-You h-hate i-it?” Jaejoong asked stuttered.

“Yes, without question” Yunho answer confidently.

“But yunho, how can we pretend we didn’t know each other? we attend the same school”Jaejoong said and yunho snickered.

“Are you stupid or what?” Yunho said sarcastically.

“I-I…” Jaejoong couldn’t complete his words.

“Look let make this easy…I WANT you to NOT talk to me, look at me or even say my name when we’re at school…the last thing that I want to hear is people know about our engagement…if I catch people talking about our relation , you better pray that I didn’t found you because trust me when I said this…I could kill you with my bare hand.” Yunho said with rage in his eyes.

Jaejoong gulp down is own saliva and it taste like a chunk of a sand in his throat.He really felt terrified with yunho words but at the same time he felt sad because his fiance didn’t want to be recognise as his fiance. Jaejoong had this urge to asked yunho the reason for all this.

“Why don’t you want people to know about us?” Jaejoong asked crefully and Yunho stared at Jaejoong with a deadly stared.

“I don’t want to be label as GAY because I am NOT GAY!!! and secondly, as you already knew..i had a girlfriend that I need to take care her feeling, I don’t want to hurt her” Yunho answered.

“Why didn’t you tell your parents about her…you could be engaged to her not me” Jaejoong said in low voice as he keep looking down trying to get a hold of himself. Although those word did give an effect to jaejoong but he kept it in himself.

“My parents just doesn’t want to listen to me because as far as I know they already plan my future out!!” Yunho answered sarcasticly making jaejoong feeling a bit uneasy and hurt hearing those words.

“I’ll do as you said” Jaejoong finally answered and yunho smiled to his satisfaction.

“Good…I’ll just need time before I could bring my girlfriend to meet up with my parents” Yunho said happily and jaejoong nodded his head. “Well, then thank you” Yunho said and then he walked off leaving jaejoong alone near the swimming pool.

“I never get the chance to look deeply into your eyes…I’ve only have the chance to stare deeply at your back…only your back”Jaejoong whispered to himself as he looked at Yunho back walking away from him.

“If you could just give me the chance…if you could just look at me…if only you can see me…if you really can see me…see it through my eyes…you could see…the love I had for you…Jung Yunho…I Love you…I’ve been always in love with you and it’s really hurt” Jaejoong said to himself and slowly a drop of tears slid down on jaejoong right cheeks until it become a pool of tears but still Jaejoong keep on looking at Yunho back who walked away from him until his sight were getting blured by the tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, tell me...
how is it?
Plz leave a comment... ^-^