The Marriage

You never saw me

Sorry for the long wait...hope you'll enjoy it...
-----------------------------------------------------------

It’s been three day, three day had pass and now it’s time for a celebration…Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong marriage were held in five star hotel and it was crowded. Both of the family invited their friends and family to the wedding. They wanted to celebrate the joyful of marriage between two person who are important in their life together.

Least the family know…as the celebration and people all were laughing, chatting happily at the grand ball room where the ceremony will take place happen, in the private room where Jaejoong were place before he walked down the aisle…the air were tense and no happiness neither does joyfulness could be feel and seen in the room and on the groom face. It ws sulky, depress and sad atmosphere all around.

“Jae, please be happy, although you were just pretnding but please be happy” Junsu said while patting on Jaejoong shoulder.

“How can I be happy when I’m not” Jaejoong answered.

“Well, first because it’s all your idea” Junsu replied and Jaejoong looked at Junsu with an intense look.

“What? it’s true…don’t say this is a bad idea, you are the one who suggest this solution at least try to act cool and happy so that everybody could be happy and have an ease in their heart” Junsu said and Jaejoong sigh.

“Be strong Jaejoong I know it’s hard for you although I didn’t feel it the way you do but think of Yunho too, do you think this isn’t hard for him?” Junsu continuing to be nagging at Jaejoong and Jaejoong nodded his head.

“I’ll try my best” Jaejoong answered.

“Good, by the way where is Siwon?” Junsu asked and Jaejoong look at him with a faint smile.

“I told im not to come, I didn’t want to hurt him by seeing me marrying other man right in front of his eyes” Jaejoong explained and Junsu nodded his head.

Jaejoong Pov

After the talk I had with Junsu the silent embraced the room. I was nervous and afraid about this marriage. There are so many thing run into my mind, questions…I keep asking myself about this situation.

‘I this really a good choice? am I really going to marry Yunho? What if this turn out to be a bad idea? what about Siwon? I know although he said he will support me no matter what but…really…how is he felt? did I hurt him by doing this? and Yunho, did he mad at me? did I ruining his chance being together with his girlfriend? is he happy? What if he took a chance to revenge during the marriage?’

This kind of question keep repeating in my mind an I just wish I could forget everthing I want everything back to normal. Loving Yunho from far away is enough and Siwon I didn’t meant to drang him into this mess. I’m a guilty person here, I’m the one who make thing worse. When I have the chance to stop everything from getting worse I didn’t do it and now…here I am thinking all these thing and put all the blame to myself.

“Jae hyung, you need to get ready, the wedding will start in 5 minutes okey?” Changmin said.

“Wow, look at the handsome boy” Junsu suddenly said and I look over at him, he was looking at Changmin, his eyes were roaming all over changmin body where changmin wore a black Armani suit with a stripe blue neck tie and his hair were perfectly comb back making the handsome feature of his face shown.

“And…you are not so bad yourself” Changmin said while smiling and he give Junsu a cute wink then he walked out from the room.

“Gosh, you guys can never stop flirting with each other just go and date already” I said while rolling my eyes and I heard Junsu giggled.

Then I stand on my feet and went to the big mirror they have in the room where a full view of my body can be seen. I look over at myself now wearing white tuxedo, white glove and a pair of white new shoe. My hair gently comb back and only part of it where danggling down on my forehead. The guy I look in the mirror look so perfect not like myself…perfect by the outside but inside…

“Jae, are you ready?” I heard Junsu asked me and he brought me back to reality, I took a deep breath before I answered him.

“Okey, I’m ready” I said nd slowly Junsuand I walked out from the room and headed to where the ceremony were held. Junsu lead the way and I follow from behind and every step I take I could feel my heart beaten even faster and it’s getting more and more hard to breathe but I keep on breathing. I could feel my hand and leg were trembling, GOD! I’m nervous!

After walking about two minutes through the lobby, we arrived at in front of a big door where the ceremony will start. Junsu patted my shoulder and wish me luck and then he ran out to somewhere. I’m really nervous my breath getting heavier and heavier.

Then I could hear some people chatting and some music were played inside the ballroom. I took a very deep breath but my mind couldn’t stop thinking about this marriage if it’s really a good choice or did I make a mistake.

Suddenly I could heard Junsu voice in the room.

“Ladie’s and gentlement, the arrival of the groom”

Then the door infromt of me were opened, look down at first but then slowly I held my head up and look over the ballroom and it is beautiful. All of it, it feel like I walked into a heaven, all the white drape, the white roses along the way, petals on the aisle where I walked I loving it. I know this must be my parents idea because they knew how much I love white roses. I was mesmerised by the design of the ballroom until I forgot that there were so many guess looking at me, I didn’t even realize that I was walking slowly down the aisle already.

Slowly I approach the marriage platform where Yunho is waiting for me, from far away I couldn’t look at Yunho plus I was nervous but as I arrived when looking down I saw a hand waiting to be held b me and slowly I lift up my head and I saw Yunho and GOD! he looked so god damn handsome in those black tuxedo where his hair were perfectly style, his body posture and make it perfect by he giving me a sweet smile that I’ve always dream of every night.

“Took my hand” He said with a husky voice after I didn’t make any move.

‘Oh god! my heart’ I said in my mind, yes my heart were frantically failing, it was beating so fast and my eyes just couldn’t look away from Yunho face.

‘Am I Falling in love with him again?’ I asked in my mnd and then slowly I put my hand on his and he squeeze it lightly as if he give a sign that I belong to him and he will protect me. I didn’t know why but his action were making my heart at ease and then I knew I would be okey.

End of pov.

Yunho and Jaejoong then walked up to the platform getting ready to give a vow of marriage.

“We all gather here today to witness the holly matramony between Mr.Jung Yunho and Mr.Kim Jaejoong” The priest started and then both Yunho and Jaejoong take a deep breath.

“Is there anyone who gather here today want to object this marriage speak now or hold your peace” there were only silent in the room.

“Alright then let continue with this marriage” The priest continued and the wedding went on as usual.

“Do you Jung yunho took Kim Jaejoong as your lawful weded husband?”

“I do” Yunho answered calmly although he did felt nervous.

“And you Kim Jaejoong do you took Jung Yunho as your lawful weded husband?” The priestasked looking at jaejoong.

“I..I do” Jaejoong said a bit stuttered as he felt all of his body tremble.

“Now with the power invest in me, I now pronouced you husband and husband and you may kiss the husband” The priest said with a smile on his face.

‘Oh god! kiss? I..always dream of him kissing me, I always wanted to feel those lips against mine but I doubt that he will kiss me here…maybe just a peck and thinking of it, it is enough as long I felt him.’ Jaejoong said in his mind.

Slowly jaejoong and Yunho face each other and yunho move forward and closer to Jaejoong. Jaejoong keep on looking at Yunho eye while yunho give Jaejong a soft smile and slowly he close the gap between them.

Softly Yunho brush his lips against Jaejoong and slowly he captured Jaejoong lips and kissing it as if he didn’t want to let it go.

While Jaejoong were shocked by Yunho action but slowly he closed his eyes and he return Yunho kiss which making Yunho smile between the kisses.

Now the two of them were in their own world and they didn’t seem to notice people were standing, clapping and whistling as they kiss.

Junsu and Changmin who see the scene smiling towards each other.

“Somehow I know that you are thinking same thing about what I’m thinking right now” Changmin said and Junsu rise his eyebrows smiling.

Yunho and Jaejoong parents wre smiling happily as the couple finally united. Yunho and Jaejoong still kissing each other and god know how long it has been.

Junsu then ran to the mic, “Ehem, newly wed…you can continue that tonight” Junsu said and all the guess were gigling, laughing and whistling.

Yunho then let go of Jaejoong lips and both of them panted softly. Yunho look at Jaejoong eyes while Jaejoong try to look elswhere than Yunho. He was blushing madly.

Yunho then took jaejoong hand in his, “Ready?” He asked and Jaejoong nodded.

“Let’s go wifey” Yunho said with a wide sweet smile and Jaejoong were in daze but he walked following Yunho down the platform and walked out from the aisle. The guess started to threw petals of white roses to the newly wed couple.

After the wedding there are dinner plus party, everyone is enjoying their time and Jaejoong and Yunho were siting on the special newly wedchair just so people could see the newly wed. Jaejoong and Yunho were treated like king and queen of the day.

Jaejoong then started to think about this whole thing and how he kiss yunho and how finally he was married to Yunho.

‘Now I’m not my family family responsibality anymore, I now belong to my husband but…husband by name, I’m looking forward for this life to begin’ Jaejoong thought and Yunho saw how his wife were spacing out.

“Jae” Yunho call his wife.

“Nae?” Jaejoong replied looking at Yunho.

“Kwenchana?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong try to smile to his husband.

“I’m fine, just thinking about something” Jaejoong answered and Yunho nodded his head.

“And now…the first dance of the newly wed” Junsu voice echoed in the rooma. Jaejoong were looking all lost while Yunho smile to the guess who are now clapping their hand.

Yunho stand on his feet and slowly he ent to Jaejoong chair and he pull the chair as jaejoong slowly stand up. Yunho once again give his hand to Jaejoong and Jaejoong took it. They walked to the dance floor as the music started playing. Yunho then place his other hand on jaejoong waist making the small guy jerk his body up.

“I won’t hurt you” Yunho said soothing Jaejoong at ease and Jaejoong nodded. Slowly they dance to the slow rythme of the music and Jaejoong get closer to yunho and he lay is head on Yunho chest.

Jaejoong pov.

Yunho, he is a great guy..he can make me feel comfortable at any situation and I know he will protect me but now…siwon is my boyfriend and the only reason for this marriage is to make mine and Yunho family happy and they are happy. I think I’ve already done my part and now I’ll be waiting for the time where yunho and I will be seperated, then I can be with Siwon and no more Yunho.

I’ll keep on seeing Siwon no matter what because if I don’t I know these feeling I had for Yunho will grew back again. I don’t want it…I don’t want to get hurt again. I’m sorry Yunho but you have to deal with it even after we are married…Siwon and I are together. I do belong to you by name but me, myself belong to Siwon and I won’t leave him because he’s always there when I’m hurt by you and he’s the one making me forget about you.

End of pov.

Jaejoong then snake his arms around Yunho neck and he holetight to Yunho body. Yunho was shocked by Jaejoong sudden movemnt but he’s happy that Jaejoong didn’t refuse to be in his arms. Yunho then smiled while wrapping his arms around Jaejoong waist feeling their body heat together.

Yunho Pov.

Back before the ceremony.

I was waiting for Jaejoong to arrive and I’m here already standing on the platform where Jaejoong and I will be announce as husband and wife.

I’m really nervous and I saw the ballroom is full by the arriving guess and I just give a smile as theguessarrived ans smiled to me but inside, I was feeling all mess up.

I also keep on thinking if I should stop this marriage before eveything turn out to be worse than before. I agree to this deal when Jaejoong suggest it but I also kind of agree with jaejoong boyfriend words. This action of getting married is might be not the solutin and it will get worse if we didn’t do thid thing right. I keep on thinkingif I really should stop this marriage well, at least I’ll take the blame for it not Jaejoong.

What should I do? will Jaejoong be mad at me if I decide this on my own? what if it is the best solution?

The question keep on playing on mymind until I heard Junsu voice of announcing the arrival of Jaejoong and I get pretty nervous and a bit of panic because I couldn’t decide my action yet.

Then the door of the ballroom open, and there stand Jaejoong my soon to be wife but as I saw him waliking down the aisle I couldn’t take my eyes of him. As if everything were blurred and all I could see is him shining brightly, beautiful in his white tuxedo. If I didn’t knew better I would have thought an angel came down to this earth.

I keep on looking at him until my heart and my mind make it’s own decision, I want this man to be my wife. I want to marry him and I want to protect this angel from getting hurt.

My heart were beating faster and I was feeling nervous as he approach me closer and closer.

Am I falling for him? do I love him now? I don’t know…yet.

As he arrive at the platform I went down and move my hand towards him asking him to take it and he look at me and I smiled to him. He’s beautiful…I can never lose this angel to anyone.

The marriage went well and then tere ar the kissing part. I’m not sure if I should kiss him or not but I try to give me just a brush and a peck on his lips.

As I went closer, I could smell his scent…and it calm me down I softly brush my lips against him and GOD it was soft, slick and plump. I really want to taste those lips now and without wasting any time I captured his lips and I knew he was shocked by my movement but it also shocked me when he returned my kiss and the kiss last longer, I smile between the kisses feeling all happy.

After the wedding we had dinner and party, we were told to sit on the special chair for the newly wed.

The first dance we shared it together and I hold him in my arms. He wrapped his hand around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist.

It feel so right to have him in my arms. It feel so real and I feel lke I’m in heaven with an angel beside me.

What is this feeling I have in my heart? it’s a feeling that I never felt even with Seul Gi. Is it love? is it really love?

I tighten my hold on him and I breathe in his scent and it make me calmer and it kick a sense into my mind and my heart.

‘Kim Jaejoong, I fall in love with you… I love you my wife’ My heart decide.

End of pov.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment plz...^^