This is not real

You never saw me

plz enjoy~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

After the marriage Jaejoong and Yunho wer told to live in one house which were given as a gift by both family.

“I hope both of you can live happily in this house” Mr.Kim said and Yunho smiled whileholding his wife hand.

They all take a look the two storey house and their hose were filled with Jaejoong and Yunho picture at the wedding even the picture of their first kiss as husband and wife.

“We have this picture?” Yunho asked as he lift up one of the frame that were dislayed on the living room cabinet.

“Awww…that moment…who can ever forget it?” Mr.Jung said and all of the parents laugh while Yunho and Jaejoong were blushing hard.

“I know you can’t go to honeymoon because of school but try to find some time to take your honeymoon together okey?” Mr.Jung said and Yunho nodded his head.

“Well, it’s time for you guys to settle things up and time for us to leave you guys together” Mrs.Kim said with a giggled and they all walked out from the house and wave good bye to the newly wed couple.

Yunho Pov.

After both of my and Jaejoong parents gone, I saw jaejoong walked towards the living room and so I follow him and both of us sit down on the long cream colour, soft pluffy couch.

“What’s wrong?” I asked Jaejoong concernly as I saw his tense looking face.

“Yunho, we need to talk about this carefully” Jaejoong suddenly said.

“About what?” I frowned to his question.

“About this marriage” Jaejoong said with louder tone.

“What about it?” I asked again.

“As we agree that this marriage is only illegal by the name and we are husband and wife only by name but in reality I’m still Siwon boyfriend” Jaejoong explained and somehow my heart hurt hearing all those words from his mouth.

True that I agree to this marriage and yes I agree for Jaejoong to be still in contact with his boyfriend but knowing that I now love my wife Jaejoong and knowing he still belong to other not me, somehow it hurt my heart.

“I know and what do you want to do?” I asked weakly looking at my lovely and beautiful wife.

“Our room, I want a separate room. I don’t want to have same room as yours since we’re only married by name and as I said before the marriage that I do my own business and do not interfere with it also whatever you do is your business and I won’t interfere with it okey?” Jaejoong explained and stated what he wanted and I nodded my head slowly.

“You can have the main bedroom and I’ll take the guest room okey?” I agreed with his condition.

“I can take the guest room” Jaejoong suddenly said and I shake my head.

“It’s okey…I’ll take the guess room” I said and then I stand on my feet and I took my lugage to the guest room of the house.

I closed the door and locked it from inside.

“Wake up Jung Yunho this mariage is not real…you might be happy but all these is juat an act…don’t ever think this is real because it’s not” I said to myself and then I sigh.

I walked to the bed and lay my tired body on it.

“Maybe this is what I deserve for hurting him…I deserve all this pain” I whispered to myself looking directly to the siling while my hand grab my chest where my heart lays.

After staying in the bed for couple of minutes I heard footstep near my door.

“Yunho I’m going out okey? are you okey by yourself?” I heard Jaejoong voice and I wanted to asked him about where he want to go but then I remember about our condition in this marriage suddenly I heard Jaejoong phone rang and I could hear his conversation.

“Hello Siwon, I’ll be there in a minute okey? okey…miss you too” Jaejoong ended the conversation.

I look to the side at the door and I smiled to myself.

“Jaejoong?” I called out.

“Yunho?” Jaejoong shouted.

“I’ll be fine just go and becareful okey?” I said with a smile plastered on my face.

“Okey, I’ll be going now…bye” Jaejoong said and then I could heard a running footstep fainted by seconds.

“Bye…” I whispered to myself and I didn’t even notice a drop of tear slid down on my cheek.

“Never will he love me again” I said to myself and then I looked back up. My vision started to blur and get all foggy as pools of tears filled on both of my eyes.

End of Pov.

After he told Yunho that he’ll be going out, jaejoong ran outside of their new house and he saw Siwon standing by the gate waiting for him.

Jaejoong then ran towards Siwon and he hold Siwon in his arms.

“I miss you” Jaejoong blurt out and Siwon chuckle.

“I miss you too baby” Siwon replied and they both keep on hugging each other.

“Let me look at my baby” Siwon said and he pulled out from jaejoong hug.

“I’m sorry” Jaejoong suddenly said with a sad face.

“For what?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong look into Siwon eyes.

“For not allowing you to attend my wedding and for marrying another man” Jaejoong explained and Siwon smiled.

“Don’t be sorry, I know your intention is good and as long as your heart belong to me I won’t mind to have you as my boyfriend” Siwon said while cupping jaejoong face with both of his hand.

“Thank you” Jaejoong said and Siwon plant a peck on jaejoong forehead.

“Let’s go” Siwon said while taking Jaejong hand in his.

“Siwon, where are we going it’s midnight already…I just got back from the wedding and just move into the new house” Jaejoong stated.

“To relax your mind” Siwon then said and Jaejoong frown.

“I know this boyfriend of mine had done so much thinking in this head and he should be get all stressed up in here” Siwon said while his index finger poiting to Jaejoong head.

“I do not~” Jaejoong whine and Siwon chuckle.

“Yes you are now come on…” Siwon pulled Jaejoong and they walked together.

Siwon and Jaejoong went to the nearby park and they walk around the park slowly and looking up at the stars and moon.

“It’s nice here” Jaejoong blurt out and Siwon smiled.

“You like it here?” Siwon asked and Jaejong nodded.

“Then, let us always meet here” Siwon said and Jaejoong nodded with a smile.

“Wait! every midnight?” Jaejoong asked and Siwon chuckle to his boyfriend cuteness.

“No silly, evertime you want to meet me just asked me out and I’ll be here waiting for you” Siwon said and then Jaejoong giggled.

“Now I notice that you are not all shy around me anymore” Siwon said teasing Jaejoong and Jaejoong pouted which making Siwon chuckle.

“Back then I don’t know you and you act all mushy around me” Jaejoong answered.

“and still you love it” Siwon replied and they both giggled remebering their first encounter.

Jaejoong and Siwon walked out the park and went to Jaejoong new house hand in hand.

“Well, then I guess…see you tomorrow” Siwon said and Jaejoong nodded.

“See you” Jaejoong wave good bye at Siwon suddenly Jaejoong jump at Siwon and he give Siwon a quick peck on his lips.

Siwon were shocked and he put his hand over his lips while Jaejoong ran inside the house a wide smile on his face.

Realizing what just happen Siwon smile widely to himslef and he keep looking at the house thinking about the cute action his boyfriend just did to him.

Siwon then slowly walked away from the area.

neither Jaejoong nor Siwon notice as they were parting and having thier sweet moment in front of the gate...there are someone who are watching them by the window in the darkness.

“He’s home…safe and sound” Yunho said to himself and then he went to bed resting his body as they both have school tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment plz...^^