Pregnant?

You never saw me

 

here is another update and enjoy it~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

It’s been 1 and half month already and still Jaejoong and Yunho marriage doesn’t seem having an improvement. They stay as a close friend but they never try to cross that line.

Jaejoong still went on happy life with his boyfriend while Yunho life let just say miserable on his own ways but never told anyone about it well…except for Yoochun.

Jaejoong still sometime spent a night at his boyfriend house and Yunho didn’t say anything except asking Jaejoong to take a good care of himself when he’s not around and then just like that Yunho once again left alone in their house.

Yoochun and Yunho now have been a close friend and they did share some secret with each other.

After the incedent knowing the truth from Changmin Jaejoong try to avoid being too close to Yunho because he didn’t want to give Yunho hope that he love Yunho back. He try everything so that Yunho won’t live a hope for them to be together.

Yunho just try to keep living simple life and try to be a good husband. After Jaejoong spending the night out with Siwon and not coming home, Yunho stated that he didn’t have the right to prohibited that since he know he make a promise with Jaejoong to mind his own business while Jaejoong with his own.

Today is the last day of school before they having their summer vacation. Jaejoong is spending time chatting and laughing with his friend as usual, Changmin and Junsu while Siwon is been called by some teacher that need his help and Yunho is chatting happily with his new found close friend, Yoochun.

“Luckily the teacher is not coming to class we can spend our time here talking” Changmin said with a smile and he own a giggled from Junsu and Jaejoong.

“So, Jae what’s up with your marriage life now?” Junsu suddenly asked well more like whispering.

“Like usual…nothing change” Jaejoong answered.

“Didn’t hyung try to pursue you? I mean…asking you out for dinner? taking you out for a walk?” Changmin asked and Jaejoong shake his head.

‘stupid hyung’ Changmin thought.

“Well, he didn’t even say anything when I said I spent the night over at Siwon house” Jaejoong blurt out making both Junsu and Changmin widen their eyes.

“You what?!!” Junsu asked shocked.

“Well, couple of days I have spent time with Siwon and slept over at his house, I told Yunho about it and he didn’t say anything else except he told me to take care of myself” Jaejoong answered easily while Junsu slap his hand on his forehead and changmin let out a big sigh with shaking his head.

“Are you stupid?” Junsu asked and jaejoong frown to Junsu question.

“What did I do?” Jaejoong asked innocently.

“Oh my god! hyung…terrible mistake…who told you to tell yunho hyung that you spent night with siwon?” Changmin asked.

“Well, siwon did…he said I should asked for Yunho permission first because I’m still his wife” Jaejoong answered making Junsu and Changmin left out a heavy sigh.

“Wrong move Jae” Junsu said and Changmin nodded his head.

“Why? it’s true I think it’s best to ask for Yunho permission first and Siwon is being considerate” Jaejoong insisted and Changmin shake his head while Junsu smirk on Jaejoong statement.

“What did yunho told you went you asked for his permission?” Junsu asked.

“He only said…’take care of yourself’ that’s all” Jaejoong answered.

“and that is being considerate not asking why and what only cared about you, not siwon telling you to ask for Yunho permission that is not considerate it’s ruining relationship, it’s breaking marriage apart, it’s create misunderstading” Junsu said with a firm tone.

“Aish!! Jae hyung sometime I think you are just plain stupid” Changmin added.

“I agree with that” Junsu said nodded his head.

“You guys, I don’t know why are yo guys taking this so seriously and which side are you? I thought you’re on my side and now you’re going to Yunho side?” Jaejoong asked with a frown on his face.

“Look Jae, we are not taking any side but think before you act not act before you think” Junsu continued making Jaejoong frown.

“I told you this many time and still you’re making the same mistake” Junsu continued.

“Make me understand what is wrong for asking his permission?” Jaejoong keep on insisting to know the reason why would Changmin and Junsu thought it was a wrong idea to ask for Yunho permission if he went over to Siwon place.

“Let see…how would you react and say if yunho ask for your permission to spent his night with his boyfriend at his boyfriend house” Junsu asked.

“Yup, how would you feel at that time and what do you think he do spending night at his boyfriend house...alone?” Changmin continued.

“I…I…well…I’ll…” Jaejoong couldn’t answer their question and Junsu and changmin nodded their head.

“Jae, let me tell you what it feel… you would cry your heart out…you feel like your heart were stabbed and you’ll think that he’s making love with his boyfriend without thinking and cared about you who left alone in that big house...won't you? i know you do...don't give me an excuse because i know you too well Jae” Junsu said while looking at Jaejoong and he’s really in deep thinking.

“And hyung…what would you think Yunho hyung felt when you left him alone in that house…letting his wife into other man arms…it must be broke his heart…it’s true that we didn’t know whether he love you or not but still…he is your husband and you’re still his wife and sometimes he just need his wife right beside him” Changmin continued.

“Saying ‘take care’ to your wife knowing that your wife walking to other man hand…even me, myself...i don’t think I could do that” Junsu added.

Jaejoong really is being brain washed by his two friends, he now realized how is it feel to left alone with no one beside you. Knew how hurt it is knowing your spouse spending night with other man.

Jaejoong think really hard and now with the help of his friend he could think straight and realized the thing he have done hurting his own husband. As Jaejoong think harder about his action hurting his own husband Jaejoong head started to spin around and suddenly he felt huge headache rushed in his head and the pain is unbearable but Jaejoong keep holding it in hung his head low so that both of his friend couldn’t see his pain reaction.

“Jae hyung, you okay?” Changmin asked and Jaejoong nodded his head but he didn’t say anything.

Yunho and Yoochun table

“So how is it so far?” Yoochun asked.

“What? my marriage?” Yunho asked back and Yoochun nodded his head.

“As usual…nothing special” Yunho simply answered making Yoochun giggled.

“You still didn’t pursue him?” Yoochun asked again and Yunho nodded his head.

“Why?”

“I deserve all this pain, all this miserable life…I made his life miserable once and now it’s my turn” Yunho answered.

“But you can’t punished or blame yourself forever, try to pursue him back who knows…maybe he still love you” Yoochun try to convince Yunho.

“I…I’m scared” Yunho confessed and Yoochun sigh.

“Still scared of being rejected?” Yoochun asked.

“Not rejected but thinking he wouldn’t want to talk to me anymore make me…scared it’s fine if doesn’t look at me, it’s okay if he didn’t love me but all I got is for him to talk to me as a friend being himself in front of me…and if I lose that too…I don’t think I can live” Yoochun smiled to Yunho confession.

“I still think that he love you” Yoochun blurt out and Yunho smirk.

“Maybe…who knows but even so…he really love his boyfriend and it seem he is happy with him…it’s okay for me…as long he’s happy” Yunho answered and Yoochun patted Yunho shoulder.

“Is it really okay?” Yoochun asked and Yunho smiled.

“For me, LOVE is not having the person with you but LOVE for me is making the person you love happy, if letting him go make him happy then I’ll let him go…it doesn’t mean that I don’t love him but because I love him I want to see that happiness on his face even it will hurt your heart like crazy but seeing the happiness out of him is enough and letting no regret in your life for making him happy” Yunho explained and Yoochun smiled to Yunho words.

“Sometime I think your head is all mess up because this love you had for your wife…if you keep on hiding this love sooner or later I think you’ll go crazy” Yoochun blurt out making Yunho laugh to his words.

“I’m not going crazy” Yunho insisted.

“Good” Yoochun simply answered.

“So, how about you?” Yunho suddenly asked making Yoochun rise his eyebrow with Yunho sudden question.

“What about me?” Yoochun asked.

“The persosn you love that make you have an heartache?” Yunho asked and Yoochun smiled.

“Well, still did and I don’t think I want to confess my feeling” Yoochun decided and Yunho frown.

“Why?” Yunho asked.

“Just…I knew even I confess he wouldn’t return my feeling” Yoochun explained and Yunho shake his head.

“I disagree...you wouldn’t know if you didn’t try” Yunho said and Yoochun laugh making Yunho frown.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“I think both of us are crazy” Yoochun blurt out.

“Why is that?”

“Well, it’s funny how I give an advice to you while I have my own problem and how you try to advices me but still you also have a problem…the funny thing is that both of our problem is the same and also the reason is same” Yoochun explained making Yunho smiled.

“Really?” Yunho asked and Yoochun nodded.

“We both scared of losing the person we cared and love the most” Yoochun stated and Yunho giggled while nodded his head.

“No wonder we become really a close friend” Yunho said and Yoochun laugh nodded his head.

Yunjae house after school

Jaejoong arrive at the house first and after few minute he hear the doorbell rang and he went to the front door and open it not looking at who’s the guest is.

“Hello son, how are you doing?” Mr. Kim asked as he saw Jaejoong opened the door for him and Jaejoong is shocked by Mr. Kim sudden appearance. After Mr.Kim walked in Jaejoong could see Mrs. Kim and both Mr and Mrs. Jung walked in following Mr. Kim into the house.

All of them walked into the living room and sat on the couch, Jaejoong walk to the kitchen to make something to drink and as he getting ready to make some drink and then suddenly it hits Jaejoong head.

“Oh my god…room…our room DAMN!!! I knew dad is going to check our room later…God I can’t do this alone I need Yunho with me” Jaejoong talked to himself and and quickly Jaejoong reached for his phone and he called Yunho number.

“Yoboseyo Jaejoong?” Yunho answered the call.

“Yunho come home fast!!!” Jaejoong blurt out well more like a whispered.

“Why?” Yunho asked.

“Our parents are here…now in our house” Jaejoong replied.

“Really? what are they doing there?” Yunho asked again.

“Well, I don’t know but you need to hurry come home…our room…they’ll find out please hurry Yunho” Jaejoong said in verge of desperation.

“I’m on my way, don’t panic okay? act like usual” Yunho said and Jaejoong nodded his head as if Yunho can see it.

Jaejoong and Yunho hung up the phone, Yunho who are about 10 more minute arriving at their home racing his car to his and Jaejoong houses fast as he could.

And then when he arrived he saw all his parents were in the living room laughing all happy while Jaejoong look down on the floor.

‘Something happen?’ Yunho asked himself.

“Hello everyone, sorry I’m late” Yunho said and he walked towards Jaejoong place and he sat next to Jaejoong with sudden move he plant a soft peck on Jaejoong forehead making both parents giggles in happiness.

“aww…look at both of them…see I told you not to worry about them…it seem they’re looking all fine to me” Mrs.Kim said looking at Mr.Kim.

“I’m just worried and now there nothing to be worry anymore” Mr.Kim said with a happy face.

“What’s with the happy aura…something good happen?” Yunho asked and all the parents were looking at each other.

“Jaejoong ah, Yunho didn’t know?” Mrs.Jung asked.

“No…not yet” Jaejoong answered with a soft voice.

“Know what?” Yunho asked and all of the parents giggled.

“Owh…let me be the one telling him” Mrs.Jung said and Jaejoong hung his head low.

“Jaejoong is embarrassed” Mrs.Kim assumed.

“Awww~ Yunho ah…Jaejoong is pregnant…you going to be a father soon…Oh my God congratulation!!!” Mrs.Jung said with excitement while the other laugh and smile to the happy news.

Yunho were shocked by the new found news.

“Pregnant?” Yunho asked and he looked over at their parent faces and then he look over at Jaejoong who only hung low his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jae is pregnant? woah~
what will happen next? ^^

comment plz~ ^^