Unexpected guess

You never saw me

enjoy~ ^-^

_________________________________________________________

Jaejoong went back home from school together with junsu and they arrived at the kim resident together.

Jaejoong went straight to his room and try to get clean up as soon as possibe because jaejoong realy don’t like his body to get all dirty and sweaty.

“Jae~” Jaejoong could hear his mother shouted calling his name from the living room.

Jaejoong then went down to the living room, where Mr and Mrs.Kim is waiting for him along with Junsu.

‘Oh no…Junsu told them?’ Jaejoong thought.

“How is school?” Mrs.Kim asked.

“Fine actually…we have new student” Jaejoong answered happily while looking intensely at Junsu.

“What?” Junsu asked dumbfounded and Jaejoong rolled is eyes getting annoyed with Junsu.

Mr and Mrs.Kim laughed to Jaejoong and Junsu attitude.

“Well, I call you just want to tell you that you should be getting ready for tonight because we’ll having dinner here in our house with your future husband and in laws” Mrs.Kim explained and jaejoong were shocked.

‘Yunho is coming here? oh god…what should I do?’ Jaejoong said in his mind.

“Jae?” Mr.Kim called jaejoong and jaejoong get back to the real world and he smile sweetly to his parents.

“I’ll get clean up and getting ready for tonight” Jaejoong answered and then he ran back to his room.

“He’s shy…awww…” Mrs.Kim said and Mr.Kim only smile while Junsu were frowning then he stand on his feet and went upstair to Jaejoong room.

“Still have that bad habits” Junsu said to himself as he turn on the door knob and he room is door is not locked. Junsu have known Jaejoong since kid and he knew that Jaejoong had this bad habits of not locking the door and that is why it is easy for Junsu to sneak into Jaejoong room.

“Jae” Junsu called for Jaejoong but there were no answer and then he heard the sound of a shower from the bathroom. Junsu knew that jaejoong were taking his shower so Junsu just lay back on Jaejoong bed waiting for him to came out.

After waiting for about 30 minutes, Jaejoong finally coming out from is bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jaejoong didn’t notice that junsu was in his room and looking at his every movement, after taking a white shirt with black slack pant and a suit, Jaejoong turn around to take his boxer that he store at different drawer.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” Jaejoong shouted as he was shocked with Junsu laying on his bed looking at him while smirking evilly.

“Shhhh…don’t need to shout like that…you acted like a girl…” Junsu said getting up from the bed and he sat down on the bed still looking at Jaejoong half body.

“Yah!! Kim Junsu…Don’t you have manner?” Jaejoong shouted and junsu laughed.

“Yah!! Kim Jaejoong don’t you have any brain?” Junsu replied and Jaejoong frown.

“What?” He asked back.

“You didn’t lock your door remember, you’re lucky that I didn’t went in straight to the bathroom while you’re in the shower” Junsu said and Jaejoong look at junsu in disgusted look and he cover his chest with both of his hand.

“ert” Jaejoong said out loud and Junsu rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Oh now I’m a ert…I was just…never mind…get dress and I’ll get clean up also but don’t go anywhere, just stay here because you know that I have so much thing to asked you…don’t you ever try to run away from me” Junsu said and Jaejoong nodded his head.

Junsu then went out from Jaejoong and he went to his room, Junsu is like jaejoong brother and yes he live together with the Kim family now because both of his parents are going to the oversea to take care of their business so, Junsu were given to the Kim Family to be take care of.

After Both Jaejoong and Junsu get all dress up for tonight dinner, Jaejoong waiting anxiously for Junsu in his room and plus Yunho, his so called fiance will come tonight.

Suddenly Jaejoong hear a knock on his door and it was junsu, he let him in and then junsu sat down right beside Jaejoong.

“Jae, you need to tell me what had happen between you and Yunho and why in the hell that he want you to cover up all about your guys engagement?” Junsu said and he look at Jaejoong with and intense stare and full of curiousity. Jaejoong kept silent and he was thinking if he really should tell Junsu about it.

“Well, remember on the day of our engagement, yunho asked to talk to me?” Jaejoong asked and Junsu nodded his head.

“He took me by the pool only to tell me that he hate the engagement…he was force to agree with the arrange engagement between us and he told me that he already have a girlfriend” Jaejoong explained and Junsu eyes widen as he could not believe to what Jaejoong tell him.

“He had a girlfriend? then why don’t he tell it to his parents?” Junsu asked and Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulder.

“What else?” Junsu asked again.

“He also told me to NOT talk to him in school and also kept our engagement as a secret. He didn’t want any of the people knew about this engagement except for our family and he also asked me acted that we didn’t know each other at school…well, kind of like a stranger.” Jaejoong continue and as Junsu heard more about it, it make junsu even more pissed with Yunho.

“DAMN!!! BASTARD!! how could he asked you to do so…you are still his fiance no matter what happen…secret or not…sooner or later people will found out about it” Junsu shouted and Jaejoong just give him a fainted smile.

“He told me that he just need a right time to tell his parents about his girlfriend and my guess when that day come…he will cancel this engagement with me and live happily ever after with his girlfriend” Jaejoong said with a pool of tears in his eyes. Trying so hard to not crying for someone like Yunho.

Junsu then patted on Jaejoong right shoulder, “You love him don’t you?” Junsu asked and Jaejoong look at junsu eyes and he nodded.

“Stupid right?” Jaejoong asked and Junsu chuckle.

“Kind of…” Junsu agreed and Jaejoong slap Junsu thigh softly making both of them laughing.

“No…You are not stupid…every person in this world have the right to fall in love and you have the right too…only that you fall in love to the person that don’t appreciate your love” Junsu said softly while looking at Jaejoong.

“This heart fall in love to the wrong person” Jaejoong blurt out.

“No, your heart fall in love with the right person but…you fall in love in the wrong situation, and in the wrong time” Junsu said with a smile plastered on his face.

“What is that suppose to mean?” Jaejoong asked with a frown.

“You’ll understand” Junsu simply answered and Jaejong rolled his eyes annoyed with Junsu.

“Boys~ are you ready?” Mrs.Kim shouted from the outside.

“Yes~” Both Jaejoong and Junsu said in unison.

Jaejoong pov.

I was talking to Junsu when my mom called and both of us answer her in unison. Then we both walked out from my room and I still didn’t understand what Junsu mean and I just to keep his words out of my mind.

I was walking down to the living with Junsu when suddenly Junsu stop his step and I bumped to his back.

“I’m Sorry, are you okey?” I asked Junsu and looked at him and I saw him staring at the living room with the wide open eyes.

“What?” I asked and Junsu still keep on staring so I step down at the same level as Junsu and then I looked over at the living room.

“Min?” I blurt out, yes there in my room is Min, Shim Changmin my bestfriend but…what is he doing here in my house. I never told him my house, well although Changmin is my bestfriend but he never knew where is my house, he never asked and I never tell.

“Owh..Jae” Changmin said and he wave his hand to me.

“It is Min” Junsu blurt out and I nodded my head.

“Hai Junsu” Changmin greeted Junsu happily and Junsu smile to him.

“What are you doing here?” Junsu asked and both of us walked towards Changmin and then he saw two people sitting right in front of Changmin.

“They are…” Junsu stop his words waiting for changmin to continue.

“My parents” Changmin finished his sentence.

Both of Junsu and I were shocked, our jaw drop and our eyes widen.

But…those are Yunho parents, how could it be Changmin parents and also Changmin and Yunho never talked to each other at school.

“B-But t-they…” Junsu Stuttered.

“Hey~” Suddenly a voice could be heard behind me.

“Yunho?” I said and he look at me with a frown.

“What?” Yunho asked me and I just shake my head.

“But…how can they be Changmin parents when they are your parents.” Junsu asked.

“Because Changmin is my brother” Yunho answered and suddenly I could feel my head spinning, getting crazy about this complicated thing.

“He’s your brother?” Junsu asked again and Yunho nodded his head.

“But…” I wanted to say something but my head are really dizzy and I couldn’t continue my words.

“But Changmin sur name is Shim and yours are Jung, it couldn’t be…” Junsu asked in my behalf as if he understand what was going through my mind.

“Well, first Changmin is my brother but step brother, My father married his mother when we are kid so, it make her mother a Jung but Changmin insisting on keeping his sur name and didn’t want to change it as a Jung” Yunho explained and thing are getting more clearer now. Both Junsu and I just nodded our head, understanding everything that Yunho had explained.

“And secondly, Changmin is actually 1 year younger then us…he once skip a level…what can I say he’s a genius” Yunho continue and still I froze while my head kept thinking and try to solve all the puzzle.

End of Pov.

As Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu and Changmin are talking among themselves. Both Mr and Mrs.Jung are looking so confused and they both look at each other. Mr.Jung shrugged his shoulder while Mrs.Jung sigh.

“Guys, I think we should talk about something else now” Mr.Jung interrupted and all of them look at each other and nodded their head.

“Okey~ dinner is ready” Mrs.Kim said as she walked into the living room, “Owh~ everyone is here…that’s good, come one let’s eat some dinner” Mrs.Kim invited all of them to the dining table for a dinner.

-------------------------------------

Plz do comment ^^