You don't even look at me

You never saw me

 

have fun reading and enjoy the update ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next morning

Yunho already wake up early this morning and he was preparing some breakfast for him and his wife.

As Yunho arrange all the breakfast on the table, Jaejoong wa still sleeping on his bed.

“I wonder when will he be awake?” Yunho muttered and then he take a seat on the table.

Jaejoong room

Jaejoong were sleeping peacefully but then he opened his eyes as the bright sunlight shown through the window into the room.

Suddenly Jaejoong jerk up from his bed and he looked around the room.

“Where am i?” Jaejoong asked himself and then he remembered he was married to Ynho and he live in the new house. No wonder he can’t recognise the room.

“I’m married” Jaejoong mumble and then Jaejoong look over the clock and he was shocked as he saw the time.

“S**T!! I’m late” Jaejoong scream and then he went to his lugage and threw everything out from it and look for his uniform and his towel.

After he get everything he want, Jaejoong hurried to Bathroom and take a quick shower.

In just 15 minute, Jaejoong already done getting ready for school and he ran down to the kitchen.

“Yunho” Jaejoong said panting as he saw Yunho sitting on the dining table finished earing his brekfast.

“Owh, You’re ready? come…let’s have some breakfast first” Yunho said and he invited Jaejoong to seat next to him.

“I’m not sure about this Yunho, we’re going to be late because school is going to start in about 30 minutes” Jaejoong said panicly and Yunho smiled.

“It’s okey, eat your breakfast…you can’t skip your breakfast, it would be bad for your health” Yunho insisted and Jaejoong were thinking about the school.

“I’ll drive both of us to school so don’t worry, it would only took about 15 minute from here to school if we use car” Yuno suddenly explained and Jaejoong release a relieve sigh and he take a seat beside Yunho and started to eat his breakfast.

“You should have told me that sooner” Jaejoong said with his mouth full of rice and Yunho were giggling looking at his cute wife.

“I’m sorry” Yunho muttered and he keep on drinking his juice.

In just five minutes Jaejoong finished all his food and he gulp down all his juice in a flash.

“Okey, let’s go” Jaejoong said and he took his messanger bag with him standng right in front of Yunho who are still sitting down looking up at Jaejoong with a smile.

“What?” Jaejoong asked and Yunho giggled.

“You’re really in a hurry don’t you?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong nodded his head.

“I need to see Siwon before class started, I promise him” Jaejoong blurt out and Yunho smiled faded but still he smile faintly.

“I understand” Yunho then stand on his feet and he took his mesanger bag and pulled out the car key from his bag.

“Let’s go then” Yunho said and he went outside the house while Jaejoong follow from behind and he locked the house before running towards Yunho car.

“Wow, this is his car?” Jaejoong muttered to himself and he quickly get into the car as Yunho already started the car.

“Ready?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong nodded his head.

“Aish, this wife of mine” Yunho said and he move his body closer to Jaejoong and yunho face and Jaejoong face were really close as Yunho try to pulled the seatbelt for Jaejoong.

When Yunho finally did, he pulled away and push the seatbelt into the safety. Yunho sudden movement were making Jaejoong heart beat even faster and his face were all burning because of the closesnest between Yunho and him, also, The way Yunho smell making Jaejoong heart even fluttered and beat irregularly.

“All set” Yunho then said and he smiled to Jaejoong. Yunho then drove his car towards the school in medium speed.

“Can I ask you something?” Jaejoong suddenly said after a long silent half way from their home to school.

“Just ask” Yunho said keeping his concertration in his driving.

“Is this really your car?” Jaejoong asked and Yunho smiled.

“Of course it is” Yunho answered.

“You bought it?” Jaejoong asked again and Yunho couldn’t handle his wife cuteness. He then let go one of his hand from the sterring wheel and he pinch Jaejoong cheek making the other man groan in pain.

“Yah! Jung Yunho why do you do that?” Jaejoong scream angrily but it make Yunho even happier.

“Just because I want to” Yunho simply answered making Jaejoong pouted.

“This car actually a present from my parent’s for us” Yunho then said and Jaejoong widen his eyes.

“Really? for us?” Jaejoong asked again making yunho giggled.

“Yes for us but since you haven’t got your driving lesson yet so, they told me to keep this car to myself first” Yunho answered making Jaejoong pouted but then Jaejoong were looking all over the interior of the car and he just realize it’s all in white even the car is white.

“Yunho, is this car really a present for us?” Jaejoong keep on asking and Yunho nodded his head.

“An AUDI RX8 for us? and the colour is also white…”

“Your favourite colour” Yunho finished Jaejoong sentence.

“You know? how?” Jaejoong asked curious.

“It is easy to see, your bag, your watch, your pencil case, even your pen needed to be cover by white and not to forget your wallet” Yunho answered truthfully.

“You know this from my parents right? they told you” Jaejoong seem to be unconvinced.

“No, I know this from my own eyes which keeping on looking at you although my mind tell me not to but my eyes keep on following you around” Yunho said truthfully which making Jaejoonf shocked by Yuno words and he keep on silent along the rest of the way.

As they arrived at the school parking lot, Jaejoong quickly went out from the car and ran off.

“Need to see Siwon, Thanks Yunho” Jaejoong scream as he ran as fast as he could to the school building.

“You’re welcome wifey” Yunho muttered to himself and he keep on looking at Jaejoong body who ran towards the school building until it’s dissapeared from his eyes.

“I deserve this…I know…as I don’t look at you…as I never saw you…you don’t even look at me…no, you’re not even lay your eyes on me anymore, don’t you my wife?” Yunho said smiling to himself and once again a tear slid down on his cheek.

“I know I deserve all this pain…I’m sorry Jaejoong” Yunho said and slowly he wipe his own tears and he step out from the car after pulling the key from his ignition.
Yunho the walked towards the school building with his messanger back.

Junsu Pov.

I was walking at the school corridor when I saw someone that I think need to have a talk with.

“Yoochun” I call his name when he pass by me and he look over at me with question look on his face.

“Can we talk?” I asked him and he nodded his head.

Both of us then went to the school park and there we seat on a bench.

“Thank you” I suddenly said and helook over at me.

“For what?” He asked and I look at him.

“For your words the other day which kind of helping me out” I said and he smirk at me.

‘He smirk? he smirk at me? and he look so even handsome and cute like that’ I thought.

“No woories” He simply answered.

“Yoochun, can I ask you something?” I started the conversation.

“Shoot” He said and I nodded my head.

“Why are you always quiet and didn’t make any friends, I know this is a personal matter for you but I’m just curious” I asked and keep looking at him, waiting for some answer.

He then started to giggled.

“I’m just being me and some people thought that I might not kind of guys that like to socialize. for real I am socialize and I even love to hang ut with some friend but I’m not so good in approaching people” He answered honestly and then I smiled.

“Want to be friend with me?” I asked and then he smiled.

“Of course, and can you threw that curious habit of yours?” He asked me and I frown while he keep on smiling looking at me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because….curiosity sometimes can pull you into trouble…like last time” Yoochun said and I think for a while and then I smiled to him.

“Maybe” I said and he giggled.

“You are cute, you know that?” Yoochun said and then he walked back to school building leaving me dumbfounded on the bench and suddenly I could feel hot on both of my cheeks.

“God! I’m blushing…what did he do?” I asked myself and then I practically ran back into the school building.

I ran into the classroom and I saw him , yoochun looking at me entering the room with this little smile of him I thought he look cute and kind of handsome like that. Then suddenly I saw him give me a wink and I stop from walking for a while shocked by his action while he was giggling looking at me from his seat.

“Junsu, what are you doing?” I heard Changmin calling for me and it really bring me back to reality.

“Owh nothing” I said and slowly I went to my seat but my heart won’t stop beating faster as I think of that cute wink that yoochun gave me.

‘What was that?’ I thought. ‘Maybe he like me? wait no…it can’t be’ I denied and started to shake my head.

“Junsu are you sick?” Changmin asked me and I smiled to him.

“Nope, I’m fine by the way where is Jae?” I asked as I realize the front seat of mine were still empty.

“I don’t know probably a little bit late” Changmin said and something came into my mind.

“Min, what do you think they did on their first night together?” U asked changmin and suddenly his face were flushing red.

“I…I’m not sure” Changmin the said and I smiled to him.

“Don’t you think they would be tired from all night activity, no wonder they are late…look even yunho is not here yet” I whispered near Changmin ears making the younger boy silent in his seat.

“Min…you okey?” I asked and Chngmin nodded his head furiosly. This guy is easy to tease.

End of Junsu Pov.

After few minutes later Jaejoong walked into the class with siwon smiling all over looking all happy as if he was marrying Siwon last night.

Changmin and Junsu exchange look toward each other and then thy shrugged their shoulder decided not to interfere with all these thing.

“Hey guys” Jaejoong greeted Junsu and Changmin happily while Siwon take a seat on his place. Jaejoong seat next to Changmin as usual.

“Morning hyung, you look happy” Changmin said and Jaejoong smiled looking at Changmin.

“I am and you’re not?” Jaejoong asked and Changmin frown.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Changmin thought and then suddenly a whispered could be heard around the classroom as Yunho enter the classroom as usual but with no one, no more seul gi with him.

Jaejoong frown looking at his husband walking calmly to his seat although a whispered could be heard around the room.

“Where is Seul Gi?” Junsu mumble and Jaejoong looked at Junsu as he shrugged his shoulder while Changmin sigh.

As the class were waiting for the class to begin suddenly and loud bang could be heard from the front door of the classroom and there in front of the door stand one person with a piss off look, looking for someone around the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

another cliffhanger...
ehehe...

comment plz...^^