"I'll Protect You."

Bad Boy Turned Good

"Each pair is encouraged to sleep on the same bed but please, sleep and not do anything more. Also, please assemble down here by 7.30am tomorrow so you can go for your. For every minute that you are late, you have to do 10 push-ups."

With that, everyone were dismissed back to their own rooms and the most anticipated part of the day had come. It was still raining very heavily and the corridor was wet and slippery. Jungmi was walking quickly back to her room as she was exhausted and wanted to get onto the bed as soon as possible. She yawned widely as Jungkook ran up beside her.

"Hey! Why walk so fast? The floor's still wet you know."

Jungmi laughed at how he was contradicting himself.

"You're the one running. And I'm really tired so I'm rushing back to sleep."

He stared at her blankly for awhile before laughing at himself.

"I'm tired too, but we need Jimin to open the door right?"

Jungmi nodded and turned around to call for Jimin, who threw her the card and continued chatting with Hyuna. She quickly unlocked the door, leaving it slightly ajar for Jimin and Hyuna to enter. As she had already showered after the swim, she changed into a black tank top and a pair of grey sweatpants and exited the bathroom. When she walked into the living room, Jimin and Hyuna were still talking about Bali and lots of other countries, some of which Jungmi never even heard of. They seemed like the best of friends already and Jungmi sighed hopelessly at the pair.

"I'm going to sleep guys, have fun chatting!"

They laughed and Hyuna pinked, then shouting "good night" back.

When she entered the bedroom, she saw Jungkook sitting half- on the one of the beds with the comforter pulled up to his chest. He was using his phone but looked up when he heard her enter. He saw Jungmi's surprised expression and smiled shyly.

"I, uh, kinda can't sleep with a shirt on. I don’t think you mind, right?"

He rubbed the back of his neck as Jungmi shook her head quickly, slightly flustered. As she slid onto the bed, she tried to stay at the edge of the bed as much as possible without falling off and with her back facing Jungkook, who put his phone away and laid down. She reached out to the small table beside the bed and grabbed her phone, setting the alarm at 6am, or at least that was what she thought. As she placed her phone under her pillow, thunder echoed throughout the room and she flinched. She wiggled under the covers and shut her eyes tightly, hoping she would fall asleep before the next thunder struck.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, another boom echoed and she jumped. She sighed audibly, before relaxing and lying back down, burying herself under the comforter and curling into a ball. Praying for the thunderstorm to stop, she took deep breathes to calm herself down and tried to go to sleep again. When she shut her eyes, she heard movement from the other half of the bed before a pair of bulky arms wrapped around her.

"Don't be afraid, I'll protect you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for the extremely short update! I didn't want a short update but I still wanted to update because there were unsuscribers D: I was in such a dilemma kays

Anyways, SPOILER!!!

Jungkook's secret act wil be revealed in the upcoming chapter by one of his friends...

and there will be a little roughness in Jimin and Hyuna's relationship...

ANDDDDDD SUNMI WILL BE STRIKING SOON

.

.

.

.

Please suscribe, comment and upvote! Annyeong!!!

i'm like obsessed with GIFs i'm sorry