Truth or Dare?

Bad Boy Turned Good

The whole trip was pretty much a holiday for the team and so far, everyone had their fair share of fun, doing whatever they liked, whenever they wanted. On the last day, everyone gathered at the beach for the campfire that they had been looking forward to since the start of the camp. It was the day to see what teamwork the camp had built up and how bonded everyone became within the team. Most importantly, it was a day for everyone to have fun and enjoy the last day of the fruitful camp without the teachers. Everyone was bursting with excitement the moment they awoke, the males packing their bags while the ladies packed and prepared their final outfit. Whether it was their sundresses to wear on the beach or their airport fashion, they were sure to look their best for themselves, but mainly for the boys.

When Jungmi woke up, she entered the toilet, which she thought was vacant, and caught Jungkook checking himself out in the mirror shirtless. Being a forgetful girl, she had long forgotten about the incident last night after a good night's sleep. She stifled a laugh, but failed as she a loud burst of laughter escaped . Jungkook spun around in surprise, his eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights, making Jungmi laugh even harder.

"Hey! Stop laughing! Guys can be self-conscience too."

"Yeah I know it's normal for guys to be self-conscience, but not for Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook couldn't help but grin when she emphasised on his name, the embarrassment from earlier fading away quickly.

"Shut up and come in."

She grinned as she entered the bathroom and started brushing her teeth. She combed through her hair with her other hand and realized how wavy it had become. She had forgotten to bring her hair straightener for the trip and her hair had started to regain back it's natural curls.

"Do I look better with curls or nah?" She asked Jungkook, putting the comb away and putting her hair into a bun.

"Both." Jungkook replied, wiping his face with a towel.

"Ugh. Can't you give me a more specific answer?"

"I could. But I wouldn't."

Jungmi rolled her eyes at him through the mirror as he chuckled and went out to the living room to join Hyuna and Jimin.

Alone in the bathroom, she thought back to the incident last night as she washed her face. It didn't seem to matter as much as she thought it would, even though it still bothered her, and she stared at herself in the mirror. Was she not pretty enough? Was she not nice enough? Was she not perfect enough to match with Jungkook? Her confidence depleted slightly and she sighed heavily before going to pack up and pick her outfit, making sure she didn't look upset.

That evening, the four roommates made their way to the beach. By then, only less than half of the team had gathered at the shore bursting with excitement, most of them playing in the water, laughing and splashing around as some of the boys tried to start up the campfire. Soaking up the atmosphere, Jungmi chatted with Hyuna as they watched the boys struggle to light the fire. Jungmi wore a floral printed sundress with a striped bikini top with a matching bottom while Hyuna, on the opposite, had a striped sundress with a floral print bikini set. Jungmi and Hyuna quickly stripped their sundresses off while Jungkook and Jimin took off their shirts and they ran towards the clear, blue water and dived in, leaving behind a trail of footsteps imprinted into the sand.

Before they knew it, it was already 6.30pm and the four of them decided to return back to the shore where there was a fire in the middle of the circle that the team had formed around the fire. It was already sunset and the fire crackled loudly, the light reflected off everyone's relaxed faces. Being the moodmaker wannabe as usual, Sunmi stood up and yelled for everyone to begin the campfire with a game of Truth or Dare. Thankfully, everyone chose to leave their hate in their rooms and applauded, some cheering and whistling loudly, the sounds of the waves crashing onto the shore blending in perfectly. They grabbed a disposed plastic bottle near one of the deck chair and spun it. Everyone anticipated the first victim as they watched the bottle spin round after round. Unfortunately, the bottle decided to point it's tip at poor Junhong, whose eyes went as huge as plates. He looked adorable even though he was shocked and sometimes, Jungmi wondered if he was actually 17.

"Truth!" He said, without a little bit of hesitation. The team groaned and Yongguk, who was on Junhong's right, punched him jokingly. He laughed sheepishly as one of the girls shouted her question.

"If you could kiss any girl in this circle, who would you kiss?"

Flustered, Junhong's hand instinctively flew to the back of his neck as he scratched it awkwardly. Some of the cheered and whistled and Jimin even shouted for him to "tell us the truth". He looked down and smiled, a pink tint appearing on his cheeks as he replied.

"You."

The team exploded in screams as their faces scrunched up at the cheesy situation, some girls even had the fingers curled as they fangirled shamelessly. The lucky girl, on the other side, was laughing uncontrollably as the colour of her cheeks reflected that of Junhong's. After a few more rounds, the bottle spinning repeated, and the bottle ended its rounds, its tip pointing towards Jungkook. Everyone's eyes landed on Jungkook but he didn't shy away since he was used to attention.

"Both."

Everyone went "oooohhhh" and Jimin even patted him on the back, a seemingly fatherly smile on his face. To them, things just got interesting. Some of team members turned to observe Sunmi who had an arrogant smirk plastered on her face as she winked at Mirae. Mirae nodded and Jungmi's heart started to thump so madly she thought her chest was going to explode.

"I'll go to the toilet for awhile." Jungmi quickly whispered to Hyuna and stood up but was tugged back down by Hyuna.

"Don't let them win, Jungmi. Endure this."

Sighing, Jungmi sat back down, rubbing her thumbs together nervously. Mirae smirked and prepared to question Jungkook without sounding too eager. The fact that Jungmi was nervously anticipating the challenge just made the atmosphere more tense, or maybe only the four roommates and the two girls felt it.

"Would you kiss Sunmi or Hyuna? And I dare you to kiss whichever girl you choose."

Shocked, the whole team went silent. It was just a game, but things were getting serious.

-

-

-

~ Author's Note ~

Hellooo!
Firstly, i wanna apologize for updating only after 10 million years ): It's my exam period now so it's either that I'm studying, or eating, or having my exams so i spent quite a while on this chapter. However, my exams are already nearing the end so I'll be able to write more often!

 

Here's a little update on my other fanaccounts since I changed some of them and added some more:
bangtanscenxrios.tumblr.com
instagram.com/ba.e.ngtan
instagram.com/teamchanwoo

You're VERY welcomed to spam and it'll be very much appreciated :D

Also, this is really late but BTS' COMEBACK IS THE BOMB. This is literally the best comeback ever okay and the choreo oh gosh the gwiyomi part in Jungkook's rap and the neck rubbing thing during the chorus.. IT'S TOO MUCH.

AND THEN THERE'S MIX & MATCH. Oh gosh, YG is too cruel T^T but am I the only one rooting for OT6 + Chanwoo because Chanwoo is bae

ANNNND DON'T FORGET VIXX'S COMEBACK WTF MY LIFE AFTER 13 MILLION YEARS VIXX IS BACK PEOPLE

Anyways, after my exams, I'll be going on a holiday till the 12th so I won't be updating until then! But in case you thought i wasn't going to update anymore then you're wronggg. This fanfiction is literally my life so i will never ever discontinue it hohoho.

Thanks for supporting and waiting an eternity for this chapter! Please suscribe, upvote and comment! Also, do check out my other fanaccounts! Annyeong!