Not An Update: Discontinuing

Bad Boy Turned Good

Hello (:

I'm very sorry to have to break this piece of bad news to the people I absolutely appreciate and love.

I'm extremely apologetic towards you guys as I will be discontinuing this fanfiction. I will begin telling you the reasons below.

Firstly, when I first started writing this fanfiction, I was a really happy person who was full of affection and fun, leading to me being able to write such a piece of fanfiction filled with cheerful author notes. However, along the past few months, I've went through a series of ups and downs, along with a confusing string of feelings and emotions that have been extremely difficult, tiring, frustrating and stressful to deal with. I took awhile to decide if I should discontinue this story (that's why I haven't been publishing anymore chapters), but after awhile, I decided to start all over again because I have absolutely no confidence in writing the same story while having different thoughts as to how I began writing. I figured the stories would sound really fake and I didn't want to lie to my readers, who provide me with support and encouragement. The least I could do was write good stories for you.

Secondly, there are very little places for me to release my feelings - through writing, music and drawing (which I'm unfortunately not very skilful at). Some of you may think that I could just put on a smiling mask that you guys wouldn't know of if I hid behind well enough, since I'm behind my phone or computer screen, but it's even more difficult for me to do so, because I'm the type who prefers putting my thoughts and feelings down in the form of letters on paper, than crying out to my close friends and family. Thus, I decided that if I wanted to have this portal for me to 'speak' my feelings, I had to restart all over. I think I'm selfish for doing this as well, and I am unable to continue with this story because I don't 'feel' it anymore.

If you want to know what happened in the end, I had planned for Jungkook to realize that he had true feelings for Jungmi and asked his parents for advice, linking to the song lyrics of 'Boy In Luv' ("How did Dad ask Mom out?"). He would start changing for Jungmi and in the end, confesses to Jungmi face-to-face. Jungmi rejects him at first, and soon, Jungkook's personal life starts getting in the way of him pursuing Jungmi. He joins Big Hit Entertainment with his clique (Namjoon, Jimin, Jin and the others) and begins his life as a trainee, where he rarely attends school due to trainings. Jungmi begins to think that Jungkook had forgotten about her but soon, Jungkook debuts with his clique as a band named BTS. BTS debuts with 'Boy In Luv', a song Jungkook wrote while thinking of Jungmi during his trainee life, of course, with the help of other members who didn't know that he still liked Jungmi. During an interview, Jungkook then reveals that the song was inspired by his high school crush/love, and shocks all the members, who immediately knew who he was referring to. Jungmi was also watching the interview from her television, since she knew it meant a lot to Jungkook and Jimin (who, after all, was her best friend's boyfriend), and wanted to give her utmost support. That night, Jungkook couldn't help but text Jungmi and ask if they could meet up. So they did, and the usual happily ever after.

Overall, I'm extremely apologetic that I have to discontinue this story. I will start a new story again when I'm ready and hopefully I'll be able to get as much, maybe even more, support from AFF users. Thank you.

.

.

.

Thank you so much for your support!