Chapter Two

Where Did You Come From?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R T W O
I'm getting nervous, I'm getting nervous
Who are you? Are you that great?

Aeri sighed quietly as she crumpled the paper in her hands, dejectedly tossing it towards the pile of scraps in the middle of the table. In her right hand she spun her pencil between her fingers, leaning heavily on her other, and watched the newly blank notebook with a sinking heart. Why is it so hard to write?

She had spent her break in an empty meeting room, eating her small lunch slowly and drafting lyrics without much luck. An ice-pack sat on her knee as she kept her leg resting on a chair on the opposite side of the table, her thigh-high sock becoming more damp by the minute.

Eventually, she gave up, lying her head on her crossed arms over the table. The pencil rolled away into the pile of paper, but she really didn't care much. It was getting late afternoon, and she was tired and sore now. The bridge of her nose ached and she massaged it without lifting her head, sighing into the wood. It had been a stressful day.

|||

"Hyung~ I'm starving," a boy with slightly tinted purple hair complained, grabbing at his stomach with his lower lip sticking out. His trainers made soft slapping noises on the tiled floor, but they were pretty much indistinguishable from the other six pairs that walked in front of him.

The boy he addressed looked over his shoulder with an amused smile, falling back to match his step. "Taehyung-ah, you ate less than an hour ago."

"So," he replied, cringing as he heard a low rumble. "Shh, shhh," he cooed quietly, patting his angry stomach with all the love of a doting parent.

"The meeting shouldn't be long," his friend went on, ignoring the 4D alien's noises. "Maybe we can grab something after? Or I can cook?"

"Jin-hyung, if you talk about food anymore I'm gonna be hungry aswell."

Jin looked forward to where another member had turned around, walking backwards with his hands in his pockets. The strap of his vest had fallen off his shoulder, revealing the black thermal vest he wore underneath. "Yah Jiminie, tidy yourself up! We're in a different building right now, you can't walk around like its your home."

Jimin pouted playfully but shrugged his vest back into place, turning around again before he bumped into someone accidently. "Oops! Mianhaeyo~!"

The guy looked back and pulled a face at him, but didn't say anything as the leader of the group stopped outside a door.

"Yah, I think this is it? Room B214?" He asked himself, looking over at his team. They replied with a mix of shrugs and nods, so he just rolled his eyes and opened the door.

He stopped almost as soon as he entered, the members all pushing in behind him and knocking him forward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter