P A R T E D . W A Y S

Betrothed Marriage
INFINITY INTERIOR DESIGN GROUP
`
Myolie turned her steering left into the tall, magnificent building car park. She parks her car into one of the lot that has been reserved for her, killing the engine of the vehicle she alight the car walking straight into the lift lobby. As the lift reaches the basement, she enters the lift pressing on the button 32.

“Afternoon, Ms Wu.”

“Afternoon” Myolie steps out of the lift as soon as the lift door opens and she was greeted warmly by the receptionist. She walks into the open office, walking along the corridor of the open office she walks into her office, sitting onto her chair she flips open the document left on her desk.

“Ms Wu”

“Yes” She raises her head up from the document looking at her secretary standing at the door.

Michelle walks into the office with her organizer in her hands and standing in front of her boss, she flips open the organizer. “I am just reminding you of your schedule today.”

“Okay.” She nodded listening attentively to her secretary as she reports her schedules.

“You have a dinner meeting at 7pm tonight at the peak with Mr. Ng to discuss on the construction work for Miracles.”

“Okay, any others.”

“Lastly, someone called you when you were not around just now.” Michelle hands over a piece of paper to Myolie.

“Who’s this?”

Michelle shrugs her shoulder. “Don’t know. He asked you to return his call.”

“Okay. Anything else”

“No, I shall return to my desk first.” She nodded, turned and walked out of the office returning back to her desk.

Looking at the number that Michelle has just hand over, Myolie picked up the phone dialing the set of number into the phone and waited for it to go through. “Hello, this is Myolie Wu. May I know who this is?”

“Myolie”

“Who’s this?” She replied to the voice on the opposite line.

“I am Ron’s uncle. I need your help.”

“Ron’s uncle? What help do you need from me?”

“Is not convenient talking on the phone, why not we meet out for some coffee?” He requested.

Myolie paused awhile. “Okay.”

“5pm at Frego Café.”

“Okay, I shall see you there.” With that, she hangs up the phone looking curiously at that number in front of her. ‘Ron’s uncle needs my help. What helps is that? Why doesn’t he look for Ron instead?’

`

WONG & CHAN PEDIATRICIAN CLINIC
`

“Sam”

Hearing his name from the door, Samuel turns his head over his shoulder looking at Bosco who has just come in. “Bosco”

“Bro, I am sorry I need to return back to Kenya.” He apologized.

“Why? I thought you are back for good.”

“I …”

Samuel paused looking at his expression then sigh. “Let’s talk in the office.”

“Sure” He nodded and walked into the Samuel’s office.

“Why do you want to go back to Kenya? Have you think of parents? They are worried about you.”

“I know. I will return home tonight to visit them but I really need to return to Kenya.”

“Why?”

“I …” Before Bosco could finish sentence, Samuel spoke out. “Is it because of Myolie? You saw her isn’t it?”

Bosco sighed. “Yes”

“She has been waiting for you for two years. Is two years, Bosco?”

“I know. But I don’t want her to be upset so I chose to run away.”

“Why do you have to run away? If you don’t tell me the truth, I will not let you leave Hong Kong.” Samuel threatened. “What was the reason behind everything? Before we leave for Kenya two years ago, I have spotted something in you. You are always keeping things in yourself. What was it, Bosco?”

“I …” Bosco sighed. “I am diagnosed with a tumor in my brain two years ago.”

“What? Why didn’t you tell me?” Samuel exclaimed.

“I don’t want you all to be worried since it was just a sleeping tumor.”

“Since it is a sleeping tumor, why do you want to run away two years ago?”

“What happened two years ago in Kenya is an accident. I really fall into the deep valley, injured myself and later being saved by the volunteers of The Force organization.” He explained. “I didn’t call back is because I want to used this time to calm myself down.”

“You should inform Myolie. She is going ups and down looking for you. She advertised on newspaper and the internet to look for you.”

“I know, I know. I know all about that.”

“Then why do you want to leave again?”

“6 months ago, my situation worsens. The tumor turns into the malignant one and I might lose all my memories before I die.” He sighed. “I only have at most one and a half year more to live. I don’t want Myolie to be upset at my leaving and now she is getting married with Ron. She will be even happier.”

“How do you know? You are not her, you don’t know whether is she happy marrying to Ron.”

“She will.” He nodded. “Promise me not to tell her or even Nancy about it.”

“Bos”

“Please” Bosco pleaded.

Samuel sighed and nodded. “Okay”

“Thanks bro. I need to go now. Going back home to see mum and dad.” With that, he turns and left the office. “Bye girls.” He bids his clinic nurses goodbye and left the clinic with a smile.

`

Blossom Jade Apartment

`

Ron steers his steering wheel parking into the empty parking lot by the curb side. He kills the engine of the car, turning over looking at Tavia. “Tav, I… I will give you a call tonight okay?”

“Okay” She nodded. “Drive carefully” With that, she exited Ron’s car with a smile on her face walking straight into the apartment with tears dropping down her eyes as soon as she turns her back from Ron.

Looking at Tavia’s back, Ron sighed mumbling to himself. “Sorry Tav.” After seeing Tavia entering to the apartment safely, Ron started the car’s engine turning his steering wheel right, he left the place.

`

OMG!
Bosco has malignant brain tumor (brain cancer)
He only have one and a half year more to live
Now only Samuel knows about this news,
will Samuel really keep it from Myolie about
Bosco's situation?

`

WOOF!
Myolie is the one that Sam
thinks of loaning the money
to pay off his debt but he too
failed to get the money from
Myolie. He looks furious, will
he do anything bad just to get
the money?

`

Sad, Tavia left Ron's car
without talking much to him
will they just part ways and
will Ron abide to his promises to Tavia?

`

Remember to stay tuned to Betrothed Marriage.

`

xiaojo production
saturday, 27 august, 2011