M Y . L O V E

Betrothed Marriage
REN YI NURSING HOME
`
“Grandma!” Tavia rushed into the room immediately when she sees her grandma sitting by the side of the window hugging her tightly.

The old grandma looks at her smiling. “Tavia, you are back.”

“Yes grandma.” She smiles.

“Are you leaving soon?” She speaks worriedly.

Tavia shook her head. “No grandma. I am not leaving anymore. I am back in Hong Kong permanently.”

“Good, then I can see my precious anytime.” She caresses Tavia’s hair gently.

“Grandma, look who’s here to visit you?”

“Ray…Raymond, you are back too.” Looking at the guy in front of her, she smiles even though she mistook the person.

“Grandma! He’s not Raymond, he’s Ron.” Tavia exclaimed.

“Ron?”

“Yes grandma, I am Ron.” Ron smiles and introduced himself nicely.

“No, you are Raymond.” She turns her head over to Tavia. “He’s your boyfriend right?”

Tavia nodded. “Yes.”

“He is Raymond. I remember your boyfriend’s name is Raymond.”

“Grandma, Raymond was my boyfriend in the past. Now he is Ron.” Tavia smile sighing.

“No, he is Raymond.”

“He is …”

“Tav is okay.” Ron pulls Tavia’s back shaking his head. “You know grandma’s condition.”

Tavia nodded and smile. “Yup”

“Precious”

“Yes grandma.”

“Why don’t both you and Raymond goes for some shopping? There isn’t anything here for you to see.” She suggested. “I am very happy that you came to visit me.”

Tavia smiles as she holds onto her hand. “Grandma”

“Go my dear, I am alright now.” She urges them to leave for their own free time instead of staying in the nursing home.

“Okay, then I shall come again to visit you.” With that, she kissed onto grandma’s cheek then turn around leaving with Ron.

`

GRAND HILL HOSPITAL

`
Myolie rushed into the hospital stopping in front of the reception, she takes a deep breath in and asked. “Hi, can I check is there a woman by the name of Alice Wong being admitted in?”

“Please hold on a minute. She is being warded to level 5 room 6 bed 4.”

“Okay thanks.” She nods her head and head straight up to level 5. Upon reaching the ward, she sees a familiar person pacing outside the ward. “Uncle Wong.”

“Hang Yee, you are here.”

“How’s Auntie?”

“The doctor is still giving her a check.” He sighed.

“Don’t worry, auntie will be alright.” She assured him with a smile. “Doctor, how’s her condition?”

The doctor stops immediately after hearing Myolie’s voice. “She is alright now but after doing a MRI for her, we found out that she had a tumor in her left brain.”

“Is it serious?” Alan exclaimed.

“We still need to do a check for her to examine whether the tumor is benign or malignant.”

“Okay, please let us know the result as soon as possible.”

“Sure” The doctor nodded.

Myolie turns over giving Alan a smile. “Uncle Wong, relax yourself. Auntie needs you.”

“Okay.” He nodded. “Let’s go in and see her.”

“Okay.” She enters the ward together with Alan smiling at the woman lying on the bed still ever cheerful. “Auntie Wong”

“Oh Myolie, it’s been a long time since I sees you.”

“Yes” She nodded.
“When I am discharge from the hospital, you must come over to my house for dinner. I will make your favorite food.”

“Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs.” She laughs. “Is Bosco’s favorite too.”

“Yes but I wonder where have this son gone too. It’s 2 years plus without any news and I am glad you are still willing to wait for him.”

She smiles. “Of course I will. He is the love of my life.”

“But … I …”

“What happened?”

“I… I am being betrothed to another person. But I am sure he will never leave my heart.”

“Who are you going to betrothed to?” Alice asked in astonishment.

“My dad’s friend son”

“O…Okay.” Saying in great disappointment as she lowered her voice and everyone stand in silent.

`

STS DELLS

`

“Myolie”

Hearing her own name from afar, she stops turning over looking at the guy in front. “Ron”

“Have you heard about it?”

“Yes” She nodded. “Have you told Tavia about it?”

“No” He shook his head.

“Why? When do you plan to tell her?”

“I don’t know” He sighed. “I don’t know how to tell her, it will be a big impact to her.”

“But if you don’t tell her now it will be even a big one to her later.”

“I know but I just don’t know how to tell her.”

Myolie sighed. “You don’t know how to tell the person you love and I …wanted to tell him but don’t know how.”

“What do you mean?” He looked up at her stunningly. “You haven’t found Bosco?”

She shook her head. “No”

“Ron”

Ron turns over to the direction where his name was being called, his eyes enlarge. “Tavia”

“Bosco”

`

CONTINOUS CHAPTER OF PREVIOUS
AGAIN
PARDON OF MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES
=)
HOPE TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS
`
xiaojo production
tuesday, 19 october, 2010