S U S P E C T I N G

Betrothed Marriage
“Ron” Tavia walks over smiling sweetly to him. “Myolie”

Myolie smiles but her eyes are still glued to the place where the familiar figure has just passed by. “Bos…Bosco”

“Wh…What?” Tavia puzzled.

Hearing Tavia’s voice, she came back to the reality smiling awkwardly at her. “So…Sorry”

“Is okay, are you alright?” She asked in concerned

“Yes” Myolie nodded. “I am alright.”

“Okay, why are you guys together?” She asked in curiosity.
“I … I am meeting Uncle Wu which is Myolie’s dad for dinner, remember?”

“Oh right, you told me this afternoon.” She laughs to herself. “I am sorry, I forgotten it.”

Myolie laughs. “Is okay, you are always so blur.”

“Hey Myo” She pout.

“Okay, Okay” Myolie laughs surrendering her hands up at Tavia. “Ron, we got to go. They are waiting for us.”

“Okay” He nodded. “I shall see you okay.” He pecks a kiss onto Tavia’s cheek than turns over crossing the road to the opposite direction with Myolie.

Myolie turns her head slightly looking at the back view of Tavia than turns back to Ron sighing. “Are you sure you don’t want to let her know now?”

“I…will try but I really don’t know how to tell her.”

“I think you should tell her early or the impact will be even greater.”

“I know. Thanks” Ron nodded. “You said Bosco just now. Did you see him?”

“Sort of, but I am not sure is it him.” Myolie sighed.

“You will definitely find me. Don’t worry.” He taps onto
Myolie’s shoulder giving her support than pushed open the door of the restaurant. “Hi Mr. Ng”

The attending waiter smiles and nodded his head. “This way please.” He leads them into the restaurant and walking down the aisle, he turns into one of the VIP room.

“Dad” Myolie and Ron speak in unison as they step into the room.

“Oh Ron and Myolie, you are here. Sit.” Herbert speaks out excitedly as soon as they came in.

Myolie and Ron smile. “Uncle Herbert/ Uncle Henry”

Herbert and Henry smile nodding their head.

“Um, we are just discussing on the wedding stuffs?” Henry said.

“Nancy passed the magazine over to your sister.” Herbert asked. “Myolie, look through the magazine and see which gown you like. We will choose that bridal studio than.”

“Okay” She took over the bridal magazine from Nancy.

Henry nodded his head. “Herbert and I have decided to use the service of United World Hotel service. The banquet will be there. What do you all think?”

“I am okay” Both Myolie and Ron turns looking at each other shrugging their shoulders.

“Hey Hey guys, this is a wedding. Can you two put a little enthusiasm into it?”

“We are” Ron exclaimed. “But banquet stuffs we know nuts so dad and Uncle Herbert may you help us, please?”

“Ron” Henry stared.

“Okay, Ron what do you think about this gown? Nice?” Myolie pulls Ron’s attention over to avoid any argument and softly she speaks into his ears. “Don’t argue with your dad. He has no choice.”

“But I …”
“Just do as they say.” Myolie shook her head. “The more you fight the more they will not give in.”

“Um, okay.” Ron sighed and nodded.

Nancy sighed. “Uncle Henry, relaxed and don’t be angry. Ron and my sister are still young they don’t know anything about all this banquet and wedding stuffs.”

“Yes Henry, what Nancy says is right. This is their first time, let just help them out.” Herbert taps onto his best friend shoulders.

“Okay” Henry shrugs his shoulder.

“Oh where will you all go for your honeymoon?” Nancy exclaimed.

“Honeymoon?” Both Myolie and Ron look up at Nancy shocked.

“Ya honeymoon. Don’t tell me you guys are not going?”

“Oh…Of…Of course we are going.” Ron laughs. “But haven’t thought of where to go?”

Nancy nods her head. “Why not you guys go Europe? You all can go for Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Paris and lastly Amsterdam. It should be cool.”

“Right” Henry agrees. “That’s a good idea from Nancy.”

“Thanks Uncle Henry”

“Okay I am fine with it.” Myolie nodded. “And for the bridal studio we can used Florence Bridal Studio. I kind of like their gown.”

Ron sighed. “Alright, since Myolie is okay than I am alright too.”

“Good” Herbert and Henry nodded. “Then let’s settle with it like this first.”

“Hurray! Can we ask them to serve the food? I am famished.” Nancy pleads

“Alright” Herbert laughs as he signals to the waiter to serve the food.

Myolie smiles while typing messages with her iphone 3GS phone then passed it over to Ron who is sitting beside her. “Look at it”

“What?” Ron took over the phone from Myolie then look down at the message, he swallowed his saliva down. ‘Ron, let’s allow this betrothed marriage to hold for 2 years and if it still doesn’t work then we will have a divorce. I don’t want to break the happiness of Tavia and also it is because of Bosco.’ He sighed and returned the phone back to Myolie. “Okay”

“Good, this is our pact.”

Ron nodded.

`

TAVIA’S HOUSE

`

“Tav”

Hearing a loud shout of her name, she shook herself. “Y…Yes”

“What happened to you? Are you alright?”

“I am fine” She nodded. “Linda, I have something to ask you?”

“What?” Linda her roommates stop turning back to the sofa, she slumps herself down the sofa turning her face over to her.

Tavia sighed. “I think …I think Ron is keeping something from me.”

“What makes you think so?”
“I don’t know but he is like keeping something from me. I sense it.”

“Did you ask him?”

“Yes, he says he is just tired and nothing much.”

Linda smile. “Then Tav, I think you are really thinking too much.”

“No… but … today when I saw Myolie and him, they look weird.”

“Weird?”

“Yes” Tavia nodded. “I just don’t know what is it?”

“Tav, maybe you are really thinking too much.” Linda sighed.

“Um, maybe I am really thinking too much.”

“Come, drink some chamomile tea and have a good night rest.” Linda stood up from the sofa walking over to the kitchen table; she poured a cup of chamomile tea for Tavia.

Tavia smiles. “Thanks”

“You are welcome.” Linda smile. “After you finished, just leave it in the basin. I will clear it tomorrow.”

“Okay” Tavia nodded. “Go sleep then.”

“Good night”

“Good night” Tavia smiles and sighed the moment Linda went into the room. ‘Am I really thinking that much? Should I ask Myolie out for chat and ask what was between the two of them? Or should I ask Ron first?’ She sighed as she dazed out of the window with the cup of hot tea still embraces in her hands.

`

Bosco?
Myolie saw Bosco?
Is that Bosco? Or someone that look alike as him?
What will Myolie do if Bosco is back?
Will she backout the wedding?

`

Tavia is suspecting something
What will she do?
Will she ask Ron straight or will she ask Myolie?

`

What will happened next?
Stay tuned to BETROTHED MARRIAGE for more.

`

=)

`

xiaojo production
wednesday,20 october, 2010