S E R E C T . U N C O V E R E D

Betrothed Marriage
CHAPTER 8
`
“Tavia, wait” Ron ran forward and grab on tightly onto Tavia’s arm. “Wait”

Tavia took a deep breath turning over looking at him with tearful eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me early? Why didn’t you tell me about it?”

“I…I…don’t know how to tell you. I don’t want you to be sad.”

“Sad?”

“Tavia, I am sorry. I have no choice but to save Dad’s company. It’s his hard work.”

“I... Why didn’t you tell me earlier? We could all think of a way.”

“There’s no way, Tav. The company is in big debt, we wouldn’t have the money to repay the bank except accepting the help from Uncle Wu.”

“Why don’t you borrow from Myolie’s dad company and repay him the next time?”

Ron sighed. “How I wish I can? But grandpa had a pact with Myolie’s grandpa that any sides of the family that need the other party help, they have to become in laws.”

“I…” She breathes in deep into her nostril then immediately rushing into Ron’s embrace. “Am I going to lose you forever? Must I let you go? I don’t want.”

“I... am sorry.” Ron hugged her tightly into his embrace.

`

Bosco releases Myolie’s arms off his waist bringing her out of his embrace. “Myolie”

“Bosco, when did you come back? Why didn’t I know?”

“J…Just”

“Where did you go for these 2 years? I am so worried about you?”

“I am sorry Myolie. After that incident, I was being saved by some volunteers and after I recovered I joined them as a volunteer doctor.” He explained.

“Then why didn’t you inform me or Samuel? Don’t you remember what you told me before?”

“I…Of course I remember but I…am sorry I can’t keep to my promise.”

“Why?”

He sighed. “I…”

“What I? What happened, Bosco? We promised not to keep anything from each other?” Myolie exclaimed.

“I…I…am alright.” He smiles. “I wish Ron and you a blissful marriage.” With that he turns and walked out of that transparent door.

“Bosco, BOSCO!” She shouted and broke down immediately with tears flowing down her cheeks. “No… Don’t go, please. Don’t! Don’t leave me, please? I plead with you. Don’t go.” Myolie clings onto his hand tightly refusing to let him go while pleading with him.

`

Walking out of the bridal studio, Bosco stop and dish out his mobile from his pocket dialing a number to the phone he answers. “Toby is me, Bosco.”

“Bosco, how can I help you?” A surprised and cheerful voice answered the other line.

“When are you all sending volunteers over to Kenya?”

“Not at the moment. Why?”

“I want to go over.”

“Now? But you just went back.”

“I am done with the things here in Hong Kong. I hope to go back and help out soon.”

“Um, if you don’t mind I can arrange Don to pick you up at Nairobi Airport.”

“Thanks” He was delighted after hearing the arrangement. “So can I go there tomorrow?”

“Ok, I will inform Don now.”

“Thanks Toby.”

`

Myolie stood hard onto the ground with eyes glue to that door that Bosco went from and her tears flowed uncontrollably. “Help me change.”

“Yes, Ms Wu.”

She turns and walk into the fitting room with the help of the assistant, change into her usual business suit she walk out of the fitting room. “When is time for the second fitting and bridal shoots, inform my PA. She will inform me.” Afterwards, she walks out of the bridal studio walking straight down the street, she stop and enters into her light blue Volkswagen car, plugging her Bluetooth in her ear she drove off. “Nancy, did Samuel told you anything about Bosco?”

“Bosco? Nope, he didn’t told me anything about Bosco.”

“Bosco is back. He is back in Hong Kong.” Myolie agitatedly raised her voice through the Bluetooth. “He saw Ron and me in the bridal gown just now.”

“What?” Nancy exclaimed. “What happened?”

“Not only he but Tavia saw us in bridal gown.”

“How did Bosco and Tavia both end up at the studio?”

“I don’t know. But Ron is out to chase Tavia.” She cooled down as she breathes in. “Samuel really didn’t tells you anything?”

Nancy kept silent for awhile before replying. “No, he didn’t.”

“Okay, I am on my way back to the office.” With that, she hangs up the call by pressing onto the button on her Bluetooth.

`
Ron releases Tavia out of his embrace looking into her eyes, using his hand gently wipe off her tears from her face. “Give me 3 years and I will be back by your side as I promise.”

“3 years?”

“Yes, Myolie and I have a pact with each other.” Ron nodded.

“What pact?” Tavia asked.

“Our marriage will only be three years, after three year Myolie and I will file a divorce and during the marriage period we will only be married in name.” He explained. “But don’t let anyone know of our pact.”

Tavia shook her head disagreeing with their pact. “It will be unfair for Myolie.”

“No, is okay. Myolie is the one that came out with the idea.”

“But”

“No but, just wait 3 years for me and we will leave this place to a place that is just you and me, okay?”

“O…Ok.” Tavia nodded.

Ron smiles as he gives a peck onto her forehead. “I send you home.” With that, he holds onto Tavia’s hand tightly as they walk down the place.

`

Heya, sorry for the LONG wait.
I was bPH,QPOST /cgi-bin/fanfic/index.cgi HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-ms-application, application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument, application/xaml xml, application/x-ms-xbap, application/x-shockwave-flash,