H E . I S . B A C K

Betrothed Marriage
WU’S MANSION
`
“N…No…Bos…BOSCO!” Myolie jumps out of bed with beads of sweats dripping now her forehead; she heaved a sigh of relief from the terrible nightmare. “Thank god, is just a dream.” She got off her bed walking to her study desk; she sat down on her chair opening the drawer she took out a red box. Looking at the box for a moment, she opened it up looking at every single thing inside her tears start to roam her eyes. “Where have you been? It have been 2 years plus. Didn’t you remember that you promise no matter where you go or what happened I will be the first person that will know about. Bosco Wong! Where are you?” Her tears began to flow down her eyes uncontrollably dropping into the box.
`
NG’S MANSION
`
Ron walked down the flight of stairs from second storey down to the first; walking over to the dining area he greets his dad. “Morning Dad”

“Morning Ron”

“Dad, are you going in to the office later?”
Henry shook his head. “Nope, I will be meeting Uncle Herbert.”

“Meeting Uncle Herbert. For?”

“We are going down to Dynasty Hotel to try on their banquet dishes.”

“Oh okay. Then I will go in myself.” He shrugs.

“Oh Ron, don’t forget that later in the afternoon you are supposed to meet Myolie at the bridal studio to check out the gown. And also Myolie will discuss with you about the collaboration they had with Miracles.”

Ron nodded. “O…Okay, the collaboration between them and Miracles has nothing to do with me right?”

“It should be a yes but Herbert has just decided to lets us handle the construction work.”

“Okay” He nodded again sipping into his hot coffee. “So we will have to work with both Miracles and Infinity.”

“Yes, right.”

“Okay, I will do my best then.” He smiles as he stood up from his chair sipping off his last mouth of coffee. “Dad, I am off to office.”

“Sure” He nodded.

`

INFINITY INTERIOR DESIGN GROUP

`

“Morning Myolie” Michelle, Myolie’s secretary stood up from her chair immediately seeing her boss walking over from the open office as she opens the door for her.

Myolie nodded her head with a smile as she enters her office and sits onto her chair with her handbag and coat hang onto the standing hanger behind. “Michelle, do you have anything for me?”

“Yes” She nodded and flips open the organizer on her hand trying to report her schedule for the day. “You had a lunch meeting with Mr. Ron Ng at Percy Café and after lunch you have to head down to the bridal studio with Mr. Ng.”

“Bridal studio?”

“Yes, Mr. Wu has just informed me to cancel all your appointment for the day so you could check out the wedding gowns at the bridal studio.”

“O…Okay, anything else.”

“Lastly, dinner at The Peak with Mr. Ng and also Mr. Wu wants you to tell Mr. Ng about the collaboration apartment with Miracles.”

“I … I thought that supposed to be Nancy’s job.”

“Er…Mr. Wu has just swopped your Melodic Heavens with this new project. Ms Nancy is handling on Melodic Heavens now.”

Upon hearing what Michelle has just said, her eyes widen. “What?”

“Y…Yes.”

“Okay” She sighed. “Anything else”

“No” Michelle shook her head.

“Come in” Hearing a knock from outside, Myolie allows the person in.

“Ms Myolie, there is a lady by the name of Tavia looking for you.”

“Tavia”

“Yes, she is at the waiting area.”

Myolie took a deep breath into her nostril. “Let her in.”

“Okay”

“Michelle, you take your leave first.”

“Yes Myolie.” Michelle turns and left the office.

“Myolie”

She smiles as soon as seeing Tavia walking into the room. “Hey Tav”

“Myolie, I have something to ask you?”

“What?”

“Did Ron spoke to you? He is like keeping something from me.”

“Wh…what makes you think so?”

Tavia sighed. “I can sense it but whenever I asked him, he will just say nothing.”

“E…Er…maybe he doesn’t want you be worry so he chose not to tell you.” Myolie stutters as she makes her sentence. “Don’t worry okay, he will tell you when time is right.”

“But…but I am really worried and scared. I don’t know what to do?” Tavia’s tears begin to roams her eyes. “What should I do? He won’t tell me anything.”

“I… I…He…He…I…I will…make sure he talks to you okays.”

“Okay” She nodded. “Thanks”

“Myo is meeting time.” Nancy walks into the office with files in her arms.

“Okay, I will be coming in a minute.” Myolie exclaimed. “Sorry Tav, I need to go for a meeting. Shall we meet for lunch?”

Tavia smile “Is okay Myolie, I am going for my interview.”

“Okay, then I shall see you yeah.” Myolie smile as she stood up from her chair carrying her files in her arms.

`

NG’S CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD

`
“Morning Mr. Ng”

Ron walks into the open office of the company being created by his secretary. “Kelly, do you have anything for me?”

“Mr. Ng, you will be having a dinner meeting with Ms Wu from Infinity to discuss the information on Florida Paradise.”

“Okay, I know about this. Anything else?”

“In the afternoon, you need to visit the bridal studio with Ms Wu.”

“Okay, if there is nothing else you leave first.”

Kelly nodded her head and left the office. “Yes”

As soon as he sees Kelly leaving the room, he falls back onto his chair looking at the photo frame in front of him sighing. “How should I tell Tavia about the marriage between Myolie and me? What should I do?”

“Ron”

“Yes Uncle Sam” He looks up at the troublesome uncle that would always gives trouble around.

Sam walks and stood in front of him with a troubled expression sighing. “Ron, I really need your help?”

“What Uncle Sam? What did you do this time?”

“Hey Ron, what does you mean?” Sam exclaimed furiously.

“Isn’t it the truth? You always gave problem around and this time because of your fault, I got to get involved in a stupid betrothed marriage. And all this is because of you.” He shouted at the top of his voice. “So what do you want now?”

“Come on Ron, could you just write me a cheque of $500,000?” He pleaded.

“What? $500,000. Why did you need so much money?”

Sam sighed. “That idiot agent that helped me buy my shares bought the wrong shares and…”

“And you owe the bank $500,000”

“Y…Yes” He nodded in ashamed. “Please Ron; just help me one last time. If not, I will be dead.”

“Uncle Sam, can you stop creating troubles and work something out of life. If not because you are Mom’s younger brother, do you think Dad will still help you. Just wake up. I will not give you any money this time, if you want asks from Dad yourself.” With that he stood up from his chair stomping out of his office furiously.

“Ron, Ron, Ron Ng!” Sam shouted at Ron’s back view sighing in disappointment. “Man, do I really have to ask from brother in law?” He sighed pacing around the room. “I know who I can ask.” With that he rushed out of the office and left the company.

`

WONG & CHAN PEDIATRICIAN CLINIC

`
“Hey Bro”

Samuel raised his head up as he heard that familiar voice calling out. “Bo…Bos…Bosco”

`

He is back!
Bosco is finally back
but why doesnt he want to let
Myolie know that he is back
What was the reason behind it?

`

Sam failed to let Ron give him
the money to pay off his debt
who is the person he think
he could get the money from?
Ron's Dad or someone else?

`

How will Ron tell Tavia about
Myolie and his marriage?
Can Tavia take it?

`

Remember to stay tuned to Betrothed Marriage!

`

xiaojo production
Thursday, 11 November, 2010