D E C I S I O N . M A K I N G

Betrothed Marriage
Ron leaves his house in his black SLK Mercedes speeding on the expressway driving on his way to meet his girlfriend, Tavia. As the distance shorten, his heart begins to get heavier and his whole mind was thinking how he should break the news to Tavia about his marriage with Myolie. He sighed turning his steering wheel maneuvering his vehicle into the side road, he smiles to the Tavia who is already standing at the curb side. “Hi Tav”

Tavia smiles back as she enters the car. “Ron, what happened? Are you not feeling well?”

“No. Why?”

“You look upset.” Tavia replies.

“Nothing, just a little tired.” Ron smile.

“Really”

Ron smile. “Yup, I am just a little tired. I am fine, alright.”

“If you are tired, you should not have come to picked me. I can go there myself.”

“Is okay, is my pleasure to pick my girlfriend.”

Tavia shook her head with a smile. “But I think grandma would be happy to see you.”

“I think so too.” Ron smile as he holds her hand with one and using the other to steer the wheel off. “Tav, shall we have lunch together later?”

“Lunch?”

“Yes, are you meeting someone?”

“Yup, I am meeting my college friends for lunch later. It has been 2 years since the day I went over to Italy.” Tavia nodded her head and exclaimed excitedly of meeting her friends.

Ron sighed. “Alright, I shall date you again.”

“Um. What about tonight, we can meet for dinner?”

“Tonight, I am having a dinner with Uncle Wu’s family.”

“Oh, then tomorrow lunch then.”

“Alright” He nodded turning the vehicle into a nursing home building at the left and immediately parked his vehicle into the empty lot. He kills the engine of the vehicle, alights the vehicle he holds Tavia’s hand then walks into the nursing home together.

`

INFINITY INTERIOR DESIGN GROUP

`
“Sis, is time for lunch?” Nancy enters into the room holding up two packets of packed rice.

Myolie raises her head up smiling. “Thanks Nancy”

“You’re welcome. Both dad and you are workaholic, if I don’t prepare lunch for you. I think you will forget all about it.” She walks over to table sitting opposite of Myolie; she took out a packet of rice for Myolie.

“Home-cooked food” Myolie looks at the lunch box with eyes enlarged. “You cooked it?”

“No, Aunt Stella cooked it.”

“Okay.” She nodded her head and put aside all the piles of files then sniffing in the fragrance of the food. “Nanc, have you asked Samuel?”

Nancy nods her head. “Yes.”

“How’s the search? Have he found?”

“No” She shook her head. “Myo, has you ever think of giving up? He has been missing for two and a half years. He might have been dead.”

“No, I will never give up until I see his body. We have so many promises that haven’t been fulfilled.”

“But Myo, you have been searching for so long and there isn’t any light to it.”

“No matter what, I will continue till I know that he is dead.” Myolie exclaimed agitatedly.

Nancy sighed. “Don’t forget, you are going to be married. What if you really find him, are you going to elope with him?”

“I … I … just want to know how he is now? He has been missing for 2 years plus and his parents are very worried. I promise them to find him.”

“Myo, you are my sister. I knew you better than anyone else. You still can’t let him go, you still love him.” Nancy sighed.

“I… I agree that I still love him.” Myolie said. “I will never forget him.”

“Alright, I will ask Samuel to continue searching for him.” Nancy smile.

“Thanks Nanc”

“You’re welcome” Nancy smile once again. “I just want to see my sister happy.”

Myolie smile brightly at her. “I will. I will be as happy as I can.”

Nancy nods her head smiling. “You must.”

-Ring…Ring…Ring… the mobile phone of Myolie rang in the quiet, solemn office. She stretched out her hand over to where her mobile was then pressing onto the answered call button, she speak. “Hello”

“Hello Hang Yee is me Uncle Wong.” A frantic man voice speaks out of the other line responded by the name of Uncle Wong.

“Uncle Wong? What happened? Why do you sound so worried and frantic?”

“Hang Yee, I am in the hospital now and your Auntie Wong was being admitted into the hospital.”

“What happened to Auntie Wong?”

He sighed. “She fainted at home. The doctor was telling me all sorts of medical stuffs which I don’t understand any of it. Could you please help me talk to the doctor?”
“O…Okay. I will be right there.” She promised without hesitation.

“Thanks” He thanks her and hanged up the phone as soon as she hanged it up.

“What happened?” Nancy asked.

Myolie hurriedly kept her phone into her handbag finishing up her last mouth of rice; she stood up of her chair. “Auntie Wong is being admitted into the hospital. I need to rush down to understand what happened.”

“Do you need me to go with you?”

“Is okay Nanc. I will see you at Sts Dell tonight.” With that she rushed out of her office immediately and rushing into the lift to the basement car park. She got into her Red Mini Cooper vehicle and stepped onto the acceleration pedal, she went off.

`

DONE!!
a new chapter today.
pardon me for the grammar and spelling mistakes
i will give my best for this story
and
hope you could give comments on it
thanks!
`
xiaojo production
tuesday,19 october,2010