Dreamy Days in Jeju (2/?)

JeTi: LOVE and HATE OneShot/MultiShot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DREAMY DAYS IN JEJU PART: 2.

 

"Fany-ah! I missed you so so so much!~" Hyoyeon gave her a big bear hug. All of her childhood friends were creating a circle around her in the classroom. The blonde girl crossed her arms with a upset pout. "She is my wife. Don't touch." She squinted her eyes when Sunny gave her "wife" a peck on the cheek. "I'm hungry let's go to the cafeteria." She tried to interrupt them.

"Yah Sica! You're the only one who doesn't have lunch. You ate up everything during Park Seonsaengnim's class, remember?" Yuri ruffled her hair and recieved a slap on the hand from the shorter. Jessica didn't want to leave Tiffany to her friends because "I don't trust them..." She sighed in defeat. "Then I'll go by myself."

Yoona grabbed her arms before she went towards the door. "Wait, I'll go with you. I need to buy some orange juice."

After Jessica and Yoona left, the rest of them continue to blurt out random questions to the poor Tiffany.

 

"Hey, where is Sica? Hyoyeon asked Yoona who just arrived while sipping her favorite drink. She just pointed at their classroom windows, telling them to look out from there. The rest of them gave the choding weird stares as they passed by her to go towards the windows. Their faces changed from bored one to suprised ones when they saw Jessica with... "Taeyeon-sshi?!" Yoona nodded her head "She asked Sica to come with her to the school yard because she needed to tell her something, I think she likes our blondie." All of them observed the two short figures closely and all of them 'wooed' when Taeyeon hugged Jessica with a bright smile.

"I knew that Taeyeon-sshi liked our Sica since freshman year!" Sunny snapped her fingers. What Sunny said was true. Taeyeon was that popular, beautiful, cute and caring kind of type. Taeyeon and Jessica became friends because of the yearly school festival. The shorter girl have since then brought her home cooked meals in a lunch box for the lazy blonde, since Jessica is probably the worst cook ever, plus she was, well... lazy.

"Wait, didn't the person Jessica like was Tiffany?" The group turned their attention to the mentioned girl behind them when Hyoyeon asked that. Tiffany quickly did a 'X' with her hands "She was probably just kidding or something." Tiffany stated.

But deep inside her heart, she did feel a little disappointed.

 

"Hey! Hey! HEY!" The blonde wifted her hands in front of the grumpy Tiffany. The younger girl have been ingnoring her for the rest of the school day without any reasons... or we thought so. The two of them was mopping the floor while their other classmates were probably at their home or outside with some friends.

With a sigh, Jessica tried to calm herself. "Why are you angry at me?" She asked again with a calmer voice. The other girl shifted her attention from the floor to the blonde with a blank expression. Yeah, why was she so pissed off? Was it because it was her first day and this trouble maker in front of her caused her in trouble? Or was it because of the whole Taeyeon thing? She didn't know, her head was in a mess.

"... Nothing..." She ended up mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter