Love Letter From Thief X (2/5)

JeTi: LOVE and HATE OneShot/MultiShot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE LETTER FROM THIEF X PART: 2.

 

"The organisation by the name Double X have been known in various countries around the world. They become famous first in Paris, when they stole the Allegory of Fortune painting and other famous works. But it seems like they never dared to steal anytihing more valuable, like the Mona Lisa or the other famous painting such as, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix. So it seems odd that they stole the diamond necklace from Marocco." The NIS agents (National Intelligence Service, FBI in Korea.) read up all the report about the criminals.

Nodding his head, the head and senior of the team asked, "They only been here and in France?"

Flipping through the reports again, his hoobae shook his head. "For about six months ago they've been in the American Museum of Natural History in New York, The Royal Palace in Stockholm and the Shanghai Museum in Shanghai. And it seems like the description the other security services from other countries described the thieves is very identical to what the guests have been seen at the party tonight."

"Any clue about their nationality?"

"In the reports it says that no one knows about their nationality yet..."

"And we didn't find any fingerprints on the rose?"

With a sigh, the hoobae shook his head. "Nothing there."

Drinking the last of his coffee, the team leader announced, "Agent Choi Siwon and agent Ok Taecyeon, I want you two to go back to the museum to investigate further from there."

"Yes Lee SooMan, sir!" The two tall men bowed.

 

"What a night huh?" The five girls arrived at their secret hideout. Pressing the four coded password, the leader nodded her head slowly. With a clap all the lights was on in the huge mansion. All the five walked down to the huge hallway and the two tallest of the group removed the large painting, so that the blonde leader could once again press some buttoms of their password.

Behind that wall was a room of every superhero/agent fans dreamed to have. That huge room was equipped with different gadgets, a long messy table of drawings and pens. A huge desk with six computer screens, a flat screen TV as the size of cinema movie screens. And a meeting table in the middle.

"Sunny, did you fix those two cars?" The leader pointed at the two black sport cars.

"I just have to fix the engine." She did a peace sign with her fingers.

"By the way Sica, what was that flirty smile of yours a while ago?" Yuri, the girl who was at the museum with a few hours ago asked her.

The leader, Jessica smirked. "Can't I greet the president's daughter?"

The other four sighed, player Sica is here once again.

"Aish my stomach hurts..." The shikshin of the group muttered.

"Are you okay Yoong?" Her twin friend looked worried at her.

"I-i-it's b-because of you Kim Hyoyeon! Do you call it driving a helicopter?!" She held her left hand on her tummy and the right one was pointing at the danshin.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and scoffed, "It's because you ate chicken curry and strawberry cake right before our mission."

Jessica and Sunny ignored the chodings and went to the huge closet to change their clothes, leaving an annoyed Yuri behind. She grabbed the two of them by their wrist and twitch their arms behind their back.

"Ow ow ow okay okay! KWON YURI!" The two of them whined.

The two who was changing their clothes came back with just T-shirt and shorts. "Did you quiet them down?" The shorter one asked, after she saw them pouting. Yuri grinned and gave a thumbs up.

"Well I'll go to bed now, my classes starts early tomorrow." Jessica yawned and stretched her exhausted body. Being an art student is not so easy as people think it is.

Sunny nodded, thinking that she have to be spirited for tomorrows classes too. The girl was a engineer student at the university right beside Jessica's. "You guys should probably rest too." She told them.

The rest of them nodded with a smile to the Bunny and bid good nights.

While the two of them was college students the other three are already working. Yuri is working as a yoga instructor and personal trainer, Hyoyeon is working at a company at the managament department and Yoona is working at a newspaper and TV news station.

So all of them are very useful to each other. Jessica knows about art and she knows how much an item is worth. Sunny can build different gadgets and invent new things for them to use. Yuri is the one who keeps them fit and show them how to move smoothly from room to room, or building to building. Hyoyeon is the one who comes up with the plans together with Jessica, and she is the one who draws the maps. And Yoona is the one who knows about the latest events held around the world, since she works there, it's very easy to get information to the others in her group.

"Tomorrow is a new day huh?" Hyoyeon turned off the lights and walked out off their secret room.

 

"And in about two weeks we'll visit the museum, so do your assignments. Class dismissed." The professor put his book on the desk. With a sigh of exhaustion, all the students began to pack.

The girl beside the blonde slapped her shoulder. "Hey Sooyeon, did you hear about what happened yesterday?"

The exhausted Jessica looked at her classmate with a tired look, "What happened Jiyeon-ah?"

"You don't read the news do you?" Jiyeon raised one of her eyebrows and the other girl shook her head. "There was a party for the cermony yesterday at the Seoul museum, but not long after the party a group of thieves stole the diamond necklace!"

"You serious?!" Jessica fake a gasp.

"The thing is that some of the employees there recorded the whole incident. And some of the citizens thought they were charismetic and mysterious, so the Double X's have some fans now and a fanclub too."

"Uhoh... this is not good..." Jessica thought.

 

Arriving at her part-time job, Jessica greeted her co-workers at the coffee shop and processed to the changing room. Although she didn't need money, she just wanted to be a little more social.

Changing her clothes to a plain white shirt, distressed black jeans, waiter apron around her waist and putting her blonde hair in to a ponytail she was ready for work.

"Yo~ Sooyeon did you hear abou-"

"The news about the stolen diamond necklace? I've been listening to that all day now." Jessica sighed to her co-worker, Luhan.

"I think they're awesome! Especially that message about the difference between rich and poor people." Luhan began

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter